First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Hazard, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2009
OMG.....What is goin on what happened to Kevin Price?
IDK

London, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2009
heard they found his truck over a bluff and on fire, and he's nowhere to be found. all i know
return safe

Hazard, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2009
his truck was right by work not over a bluff yes it was on fire, they are still searching for him they will b searching the pond in the morning and they have one guy questioning him right now about his where abouts
Denetta

AOL

#4 Nov 11, 2009
I AM KEVINS GIRLFRIEND...IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO KEVIN PLEASE CALL AN REPORT IT OR TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME OR SOMEONE IN HIS FAMILY...WE ALL MISS HIM SO MUCH AN WE STILL DONT KNOW ANYTHING ELSE...I HOPE AN PRAY THAT HE IS STILL ALIVE...PLEASE ANYONE ANY INFO LEADING TO WHAT HAS HAPPENED PLEASE REPORT IT...THANK-YOU

Level 1

Since: Oct 09

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2009
Does our community need to form a search party or help look in anyway, I've known the families(Benges and Prices)for years, feel helpless but you have my Prayers....
Praying

Brownsville, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2009
I'm praying for a good outcome. Just saw this on the news. My heart aches. I so hope for him to be found safe!
Looking

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Nov 11, 2009
To everyone who reads this...pray and keep your eyes open to help this family. No one deserves to go through this! To his family and girlfriend...stay strong and know that good people are searching and praying for Kevin.
Sad

United States

#8 Nov 11, 2009
This is horrible! Kevin graduated with my daughter and I know his dad and stepmom. If they need people to help please post. I am off all day and could think of no better way to spend it.

Praying for a safe return! I cannot imagine what his parents are going through.
Praying

Brownsville, TN

#9 Nov 11, 2009
I am also available to help today in any way that I can. If searchers are needed, or just someone to bring water or something for those looking, etc. please post.
What

Brownsville, TN

#10 Nov 11, 2009
The news story was sketchy this morning. When and where was he last seen and at about what time? How long has he been missing?
Well

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2009
He hasn't been seen since his shift was over at work on Monday. Anyone with any information please let the police know!
brooke scott an kierstyn

Vilonia, AR

#12 Nov 11, 2009
denetta n family, we all are here for you an kevin! we wanna help in the search of him, cause we know how much of a great person he is! and denetta has helped us in so many situations so we wanna help her! if anyone knows where kevin price is please contact police immediately or if you know denettas or family members number call them! we need kevin back home!
jenny colyer

Harrison, AR

#13 Nov 11, 2009
Denetta wrote:
I AM KEVINS GIRLFRIEND...IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO KEVIN PLEASE CALL AN REPORT IT OR TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME OR SOMEONE IN HIS FAMILY...WE ALL MISS HIM SO MUCH AN WE STILL DONT KNOW ANYTHING ELSE...I HOPE AN PRAY THAT HE IS STILL ALIVE...PLEASE ANYONE ANY INFO LEADING TO WHAT HAS HAPPENED PLEASE REPORT IT...THANK-YOU
i know you dont know me but my thoughts and prayers are with you, his family and him! i have known kevin my whole life and for something this tragic to be happening i never would have expected it to happen to him. you see this stuff all the time but never expect it to hit so close to home... i have grown up with him and all though we have not talked much in the last few years i know how great of a person he is.. and i can not even begin to imagine who would want to do anything to harm him! kevin and i have been through alot together and you can only hope and pray that god leads us to him... if there is anything at all i can do to help out with this search i am more than willing to do so... please god let kev be safe... and help us find him! we need him back home...
sad

Hazard, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2009
he has been found he is dead found by Don marshall train tracks, I heard it was over drugs that he owed money this is sad
denetta

Waynesburg, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2009
KEVIN IS NOT DEAD HE HASNT BEEN FOUND SO QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING

Level 1

Since: Oct 09

Somerset, KY

#16 Nov 11, 2009
Are they a search that we can join or help with...Are they anything family friends can do?
knowhim

Somerset, KY

#17 Nov 11, 2009
He is a good kid.
mom

AOL

#18 Nov 11, 2009
if you know something call the sheriff dept
you heard

Pineville, KY

#19 Nov 11, 2009
sad wrote:
he has been found he is dead found by Don marshall train tracks, I heard it was over drugs that he owed money this is sad
Don Marshall is not even near the train tracks, moron!
dont knowshitatall

London, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2009
you heard wrote:
<quoted text>Don Marshall is not even near the train tracks, moron!
nor do they own any, like the moron insinuated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min usa 165,663
Josh johnson 3 hr Marine101 5
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr Trouser Cough 36,570
Fake john whang 7 hr LezbihonestKid 15
Steven Brown (Mar '16) 7 hr Friend 7
East west karate 8 hr Turtle 3
the music thread (Jan '12) 9 hr _Dumpling_ 579

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance