Jessica Cook at oakwood
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnny C

Fairborn, OH

#25 Aug 15, 2009
I wouldn't bother replying to these punks, Jessica. Everything you said is right, they're just a bunch of jealous losers, taking their anger out anonymously.

Personally I think she's hot as hell, and funny.
Jessica Cook

Stafford, OH

#26 Aug 15, 2009
Johnny C wrote:
I wouldn't bother replying to these punks, Jessica. Everything you said is right, they're just a bunch of jealous losers, taking their anger out anonymously.
Personally I think she's hot as hell, and funny.
Why thank you Johnny, dont know about the hot is hell comment but ill take it lol! ;-)
Hahahahaha

Santa Clara, CA

#27 Aug 15, 2009
From a man's point of view she's the furthest thing from hott! She 800 pounds and where the hell would you start! Obviously you need to get your eyes checked and get a real piece there johnny boy! Poking around in the belly button on some fatty isn't considered scoring or a piece of @ss!
Jessica Cook

Stafford, OH

#28 Aug 16, 2009
Wow for weighing 800 lbs im doing damn good! I even get out of bed every day and go to work! Lol come on idiot please give me the pleasure of knowing who you are so i can laugh in your face in person. ;-)
Ur full of it

Stafford, OH

#29 Aug 23, 2009
Wow you people have no lives
Blah

Sulphur Springs, TX

#30 Aug 23, 2009
I had the pleasure to meet her once, she was far from bitchy. First impressions says a lot right? Plus, I thought she had money. Oh well guess it goes to show you everyone is entitled to thier own opinion & what you hear isn't always true.
jessica fan

Manchester, KY

#31 Aug 28, 2009
Jessica Cook wrote:
And by the way i dont "beg" for money. Maybe if my husband hadn't got laid off id be a lil better off. And as for over time, are you gonna be the one to take me home considering i don't have a vehicle and i ride to work with someone who is on the same team as me? Try getting your facts straight
.....Jessica, I have had this happend to me when I worked at LCRH....do yourself a favor and get off here, do you know there's only a small FEW people that read this, dont let it get you down!! be better, give it rest...and dont add fuel to there fire.... PEACE!!!
knows

Bedminster, NJ

#32 Nov 10, 2009
shes back in home 8 on second shift now
huh

United States

#34 Nov 11, 2009
oh look more oakwood drama
Laura

Liberty, KY

#35 Nov 18, 2009
Hey girl!Since when did you become the people's fascination? I think its awesome you can play everything off so smoothly. You crack me up and it's like you told me a while back "I don't care if they talk about me, that just means somebody else can get a break". I still love ya girl.
Abby

Bedminster, NJ

#36 Nov 18, 2009
Laura wrote:
Hey girl!Since when did you become the people's fascination? I think its awesome you can play everything off so smoothly. You crack me up and it's like you told me a while back "I don't care if they talk about me, that just means somebody else can get a break". I still love ya girl.
Is this the same Jessica Cook that has a mom named Donna?
wildman

London, KY

#37 Dec 27, 2009
well she needs to go back home and stay in florida. oakwood is tired of her shit and she is ready to get fired from there.
Hahaha

Santa Clara, CA

#38 Dec 28, 2009
Flordia? Why would they want her either! Who would want to see her big ass wobbling around on the beach! Not me! I go for the scenery, hell I could see that nasty sh*t on an episode of springer! I'm surprized we haven't seen her on the counter of walmart beggin for money, since she sure mouches off everyone she works with for cigs, money, GROCERIES and etc..... I'm sure curious of what shed write on the sign she'd be holding?! Hmmmm.... I'm sure it won't say "work for food" mayb more like "please help feed the my flap"....
Hahaha

Santa Clara, CA

#39 Dec 28, 2009
meant to say "Please help feed my flap"...
somebody

United States

#40 Dec 28, 2009
u people r nastier than she could ever come close 2 being. u make me sick with all ur discusting things u say about people. filthy nasty people.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#41 Dec 28, 2009
is this the Jessica cook has 2 kids and is married.cook would be her maiden name I think this jessica cook is married to a colyer
somebody

United States

#42 Dec 28, 2009
wondering wrote:
is this the Jessica cook has 2 kids and is married.cook would be her maiden name I think this jessica cook is married to a colyer
no cook is her married name
Sher

Somerset, KY

#43 Jan 11, 2010
i thought jessica was the big skank that worked in 7 on 3rd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min taking my chances 170,057
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 15,671
Ashlee Woodall 2 hr John whang 4
Kwinton Price 2 hr John whang 6
Short blonde at walmart vision 2 hr John whang 2
Turkey stuffing contest tonight 2 hr John whang 21
What do you think about John whan ? 2 hr John whang 45

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages