Jessica Cook at oakwood

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pissed

Mountain View, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2009
I got pulled to this bit*chs home the other night and wanted to punch her brains is! She is a rude lazy fat pig!
Danny

Somerset, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2009
just like you!!
Pissed

Stafford, OH

#3 Aug 7, 2009
Danny wrote:
just like you!!
Whatever you probably dont even work at oakwood you wouldn't be sayin that if u knew the nasty ho
Jessica cook

Stafford, OH

#4 Aug 7, 2009
Aw im so honored that i pissed someone off enough that they felt the need to post about me! I take pride in being a bitch and dont you forget it!
Bitch also

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2009
LMAO. This is hilarious. I am suprised it took this long to get that name on here. When is it going to be my turn so people who do not have the balls to say this s--t to a persons face can post about me too.
Mom

Stafford, OH

#8 Aug 8, 2009
LOL
Gossip

Stafford, OH

#9 Aug 8, 2009
Thats some funny stuff
Works with

Stafford, OH

#10 Aug 8, 2009
She smells like sweaty arm pits and stale cigarettes
Friend

Stafford, OH

#11 Aug 9, 2009
Ive known jess for a long time and she's only a bitch when you give her a good reason to be one!
I know her

Murray, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2009
She is a pathetic excuse for a human being. She acts like she's god's gift to men. Who the f**k would want her fat ass in the first place? Oh besides her miserable husband that is.
Jessica Cook

Stafford, OH

#13 Aug 9, 2009
I know her wrote:
She is a pathetic excuse for a human being. She acts like she's god's gift to men. Who the f**k would want her fat ass in the first place? Oh besides her miserable husband that is.
LMAO now THATS funny! Id love to know who you are that you think you know me. I dont think im goods gift to anyone and i dont think ive ever even flirted with a male at oakwood! But hey you keep on dreamin there buddy, maybe someones secretly jealous of my "miserable" husband Lmao!
Jessica Cook

Stafford, OH

#14 Aug 9, 2009
By the way i was just wondering if any of you have the balls to use your real names dont see me hiding mine
Ask Away

East Bernstadt, KY

#15 Aug 10, 2009
what is this?... an oakwood woman is on here, not engaging in adultery?... nice to know she is simply overweight and mean, not like the reputation of the other oakwood females on here...
and mean and overweight lady?...do not reply to this one person, when you let them make you upset, they win...
Jessica Cook

Stafford, OH

#16 Aug 10, 2009
Ask Away wrote:
what is this?... an oakwood woman is on here, not engaging in adultery?... nice to know she is simply overweight and mean, not like the reputation of the other oakwood females on here...
and mean and overweight lady?...do not reply to this one person, when you let them make you upset, they win...
Lol thanks for compliment i think. These idiots dont upset me i think its funny that they have nothing better to do with their time.
woodie employeeeee

Corbin, KY

#17 Aug 10, 2009
I know her wrote:
yea she does think shes the shit, she smells like shit thats about it. and pathetic too. begs for money says she cant pay bills, dont have food or this and that. yet she has time to be on the internet, obviously she isnt starving, she makes over 12.00 dollars i mean seriously. how about putting down the cheesee burgers and working some damn overtime.
Jessica Cook

Stafford, OH

#19 Aug 10, 2009
Again i say if you have such an issue with me man or woman up and say it to my face. Amazing how people get such big balls when they can hide behind a user name.
Jessica Cook

Stafford, OH

#20 Aug 10, 2009
And by the way i dont "beg" for money. Maybe if my husband hadn't got laid off id be a lil better off. And as for over time, are you gonna be the one to take me home considering i don't have a vehicle and i ride to work with someone who is on the same team as me? Try getting your facts straight
gearjammer

Sheridan, AR

#21 Aug 10, 2009
Jessica Cook wrote:
Again i say if you have such an issue with me man or woman up and say it to my face. Amazing how people get such big balls when they can hide behind a user name.
i could not have said it better myself and i don't even know any of these beautiful people on here. a computer and a screen name gives one "balls of steel" lol lmao
I Know her

Murray, KY

#23 Aug 14, 2009
Jessica Cook wrote:
By the way i was just wondering if any of you have the balls to use your real names dont see me hiding mine
Honestly honey, could you hide anywhere if your life depended on it?? Don't play yourself that way, it's too sad.
Jessica Cook

Stafford, OH

#24 Aug 14, 2009
I Know her wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly honey, could you hide anywhere if your life depended on it?? Don't play yourself that way, it's too sad.
honestly im a lil disappointed. The best you can do is eat jokes and callin me a broke bitch? Well duh everyone knows that! If your gonna bother taking up space on Topix about me lets be a little original. And i see your still hiding behind a user name, thats cool, guess someone has to be a pussy glad you could fill the position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recovering my pilgrims. 35 min Timothy 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,814
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Gladthelakeisback 38,482
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Alain Vain 14,136
easy does it 5 hr Don 8
News Traffic Stop Leads To Drug Charges For 3 In Pul... 5 hr Marcella 1
Picke Park ByLaws 5 hr Timothy 7

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages