First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Commonwealth Journal

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Shane Coots,29,..Science Hill,.,Jasey Lynn Catron, 26,., Somerset; on or about July 14, 2008, in Pulaski County, Catron committed the offense of criminal possession of forged instrument, second degree, by possessing a forged check-instrument in the amount of $400 (Ck.#634) drawn on BB&T Bank of Somerset; on or about July 15, 2008, criminal possession of forged instrument, second degree, by possessing a forged check-instrument in the amount of $300 (Ck. 632) drawn on BB&T Bank of Somerset; on or about July 26, 2008, criminal possession of forged instrument, second degree, by possessing a forged check-instrument in the amount of $450 (Ck.#0987) drawn on BB&T Bank; on or about July 14, July 15, July 26, 2008, Coots and Catron committed the offenses of complicity to criminal possession of a forged instrument, second degree, three counts, by counseling, planning, promoting or aiding Megan Dawes in the criminal possession of a forged instrument in the second degree; on or about July 2008 Catron committed the offense of theft by unlawful taking by taking property belonging to Angela Mahoney of a value over $300.
Mary One

Finley, TN

#2 Oct 30, 2008
What's your point to all this or is this just a FYI ?
Angela

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2008
My goodness... I heard of this mess yesterday and was wondering why it hadn't hit TOPIX yet, and well, here it is. Actually, I heard about it when it all went down from an "insider" and knew that they'd get caught sooner or later. Guess her last name won't help her out of this one. Maybe this is what they need, to be "caught", maybe, just maybe, it will open their eyes. I hear Jasey comes from good people, hopefully she will realize that this shit is no joke and that she needs to straighten up a bit.
Exactly

Brownsville, TN

#6 Oct 30, 2008
Onion_0-o-0 wrote:
If that is the real commonwealth they need to have that sort of determination with their crappy paper high-school kids write. That paper is the pits. Even the comics suck!
And you know what amazes me? The Commonwealth Journal costs just as much as the Herald Leader. And you can get just about as much news WORTH reading from the Herald Leader. I stopped buying the CJ and just read it online. I've noticed you catch the news quicker if you read it online and there is usually more online than in the actual paper. AND how come you don't see indictments and arrests in other papers? Hmm, explains Somerset as a whole.
wondering

Hazard, KY

#7 Oct 30, 2008
Angela wrote:
My goodness... I heard of this mess yesterday and was wondering why it hadn't hit TOPIX yet, and well, here it is. Actually, I heard about it when it all went down from an "insider" and knew that they'd get caught sooner or later. Guess her last name won't help her out of this one. Maybe this is what they need, to be "caught", maybe, just maybe, it will open their eyes. I hear Jasey comes from good people, hopefully she will realize that this shit is no joke and that she needs to straighten up a bit.
She does come from good people. But Shane introduced her to a whole new world! There will be no change for him, well I would like to hope so, but that's not going to happen. He has been in and out of jail for years, gets out and goes right back to the same thing. I hope the best for her Jasey could be better than that!

What was the whole deal about Megan Daws?
What was she in trouble for?
Angela

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2008
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
She does come from good people. But Shane introduced her to a whole new world! There will be no change for him, well I would like to hope so, but that's not going to happen. He has been in and out of jail for years, gets out and goes right back to the same thing. I hope the best for her Jasey could be better than that!
Megan was their "tool." Jasey put her up to trying to go into banks and cash the checks from what I was told. So, i'm now assuming that because she played a role in it, she'll be in just as much trouble as the "master minds" Jasey and Shane. I don't know anything about him though, so, as far as he goes, i'll keep my mouth shut. I don't like to talk unless I know facts.
Jesus

London, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2008
I heard she was real sick.
Notreally

Brownsville, TN

#10 Oct 30, 2008
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Jasey was well on her way before she met up with Shane. She had been caught stealing before she hooked up with him. She had already had an addiction before Shane. Shane didn't introduce anything to Jasey. I think they just help bring out the worse in each other.
wondering

Hazard, KY

#11 Oct 30, 2008
Well I don't know Shane either, just know someone that did, and that is what I was told. I didn't even know Megan was doing drugs! Well I haven't seen her in a long time though.
wondering

Hazard, KY

#12 Oct 30, 2008
Notreally wrote:
<quoted text>
Jasey was well on her way before she met up with Shane. She had been caught stealing before she hooked up with him. She had already had an addiction before Shane. Shane didn't introduce anything to Jasey. I think they just help bring out the worse in each other.
You may be right. She may have had a drug problem before.
When I say "introducing her" I meant the whole needle thing, which is just sickening.
wondering

Hazard, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2008
Jesus wrote:
What's wrong with her?
hey

Hazard, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2008
did megan get arrested to
Angela

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2008
Jesus wrote:
Who is sick?
Jesus

London, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2008
Megan, I heard she was in the hospital with staff infection on her heart or something. I heard she was real bad off. Not sure, but Im pretty sure.
Notreally

Brownsville, TN

#17 Oct 30, 2008
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right. She may have had a drug problem before.
When I say "introducing her" I meant the whole needle thing, which is just sickening.
Well, I've known Jasey for a long time. First it was meth, oxycontin, methadone. I knew she used neddles, but not a regular basis. And that was years ago. Because methadone, you just snort or drink. I always knew her to use methadone over the past year. So it suprises me to hear she's using a neddle. But, I've heard of people shooting methadone.
Angela

United States

#18 Oct 30, 2008
Jesus wrote:
Megan, I heard she was in the hospital with staff infection on her heart or something. I heard she was real bad off. Not sure, but Im pretty sure.
Wow. Thats terrible! I hadn't heard.
curious

Hazard, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2008
Jesus wrote:
Man, I hope she gets better. That is horrible. Hate to hear that. I always like her in school
just passing through

Corbin, KY

#22 Oct 30, 2008
Megan is in the hospital, and she is VERY sick. And they are not sure if she will heal from this. It's her heart and her lungs, I am her cousin, I should know. Anyway, Megan was a good kid, and I am sure that this brush with death has really opened her eyes. Next time ya'll want to know something, ask someone who knows the truth, not just gossip.
Angela

United States

#23 Oct 30, 2008
just passing through wrote:
Megan is in the hospital, and she is VERY sick. And they are not sure if she will heal from this. It's her heart and her lungs, I am her cousin, I should know. Anyway, Megan was a good kid, and I am sure that this brush with death has really opened her eyes. Next time ya'll want to know something, ask someone who knows the truth, not just gossip.
Will you please let Megan know, that I was asking about her, and that I hope she does heal from this and get better!
just passing through

Corbin, KY

#24 Oct 30, 2008
Will you please let Megan know, that I was asking about her, and that I hope she does heal from this and get better!

Yes, I will!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mickey402 148,905
Tiffany Wheeler (Oct '09) 10 hr Jack 8
We Need Stronger Medical Patient Modesty (Nov '10) 10 hr BBclue 17
This or That? (May '11) 15 hr Princess Hey 2,177
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 17 hr Red_Forman 12,547
What happened to WKEQ 97.1? Sat Zeus 9
Sam aaron berry Sat Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages