Looking for a house (3-BDRM) for UNDE...

Looking for a house (3-BDRM) for UNDER $40,000...

Posted in the Somerset Forum

METHhead

London, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2008
I'm looking to buy a nice house for under $40,000...Prefer 3 bedroom, 2 bath, w/ in-ground pool, and 2 car garage...I need the extra room for my very successful businesses...;)

Nice neigborhood NOT a problem...but I don't want to live in Ferguson..., or Downtown...:(

Foreclosures, and folks who NEVER saw the George W. Bush "bailout money", are encouraged to write me back...!
UPTOWN

London, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2008
Dear Meth-head:

We have several house in your price range in Eagles Nest, and Pump-House Road that should fit your needs...With the economy screwed up (Thanks to George W.), we have some really great prices!

Just call me as soon as you get back from the laboratory.

Happy New Year,
Somerset Realtor
Shopvillehotgirl

Mayfield, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2008
Thank you W for making housing affordable once again!
Droopytits

London, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2008
Shopvillehotgirl wrote:
Thank you W for making housing affordable once again!
That was cute...You are a cutie!!!
blondie

Bulan, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2008
METHhead wrote:
I'm looking to buy a nice house for under $40,000...Prefer 3 bedroom, 2 bath, w/ in-ground pool, and 2 car garage...I need the extra room for my very successful businesses...;)
Nice neigborhood NOT a problem...but I don't want to live in Ferguson..., or Downtown...:(
Foreclosures, and folks who NEVER saw the George W. Bush "bailout money", are encouraged to write me back...!
LOL!!! Try Barbie's poolhouse if they have any left at wal-mart
annie

Hazard, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2008
There is a nice older home, in good shape 3 bed 1 bath nice yard, good neighbors. Stogsdill road, it's about 14 miles out 192 on the left...just past hwy 1003. I looked at it but it's a little far for my needs.
DonaldTrump

London, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2008
annie wrote:
There is a nice older home, in good shape 3 bed 1 bath nice yard, good neighbors. Stogsdill road, it's about 14 miles out 192 on the left...just past hwy 1003. I looked at it but it's a little far for my needs.
How much is it "annie"?
annie

Hazard, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2008
26,000.00 nothing wrong with it. Just really far out and older. I think that the person that owned it must have dies. Just a guess. But it is in a clean nice area.
shopvillehotgirl

Mayfield, KY

#9 Dec 29, 2008
Thank you Droopy.
shopvillehotgirl

Mayfield, KY

#10 Dec 29, 2008
DonaldTrump wrote:
<quoted text>
How much is it "annie"?
Mr Trump, you are not going to put Carolyn in it? Shame on you for firing her...
BIGROD

London, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2008
annie wrote:
26,000.00 nothing wrong with it. Just really far out and older. I think that the person that owned it must have dies. Just a guess. But it is in a clean nice area.
Thanks annie.
How can I look at it? Please don't tell everybody on here, or they will try to buy it?
Got any ideas how we can "secretly" look at it?
BIGROD

London, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2008
shopvillehotgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Trump, you are not going to put Carolyn in it? Shame on you for firing her...
I'm sorry "shopvillehotgirl".. .I think I've read your post on the London forum too? Are you the same "hottie"?

If so, I want you to come to New York w/ me...Will you come with me?
annie

Hazard, KY

#13 Dec 29, 2008
BIGROD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks annie.
How can I look at it? Please don't tell everybody on here, or they will try to buy it?
Got any ideas how we can "secretly" look at it?
Well it's listed just the other day so I would call an agent in the am. It wont last long. Like I said nothing wrong with it. Oh yeah it is next to a grave yard but they wont bother you, LOL the other neighbor has a real nice place and well kept up. I would hurry if I were you.
shopvillehotgirl

Mayfield, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2008
BIGROD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry "shopvillehotgirl".. .I think I've read your post on the London forum too? Are you the same "hottie"?
If so, I want you to come to New York w/ me...Will you come with me?
There is always shopville in my name. I do post on the london forum since I live so close. I have not been to New York in 11 years!!!!!!!!!!I may come twice with you this spring if the flowers bring happiness to all who sing...
DonaldTrump

London, KY

#15 Dec 29, 2008
shopvillehotgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
There is always shopville in my name. I do post on the london forum since I live so close. I have not been to New York in 11 years!!!!!!!!!!I may come twice with you this spring if the flowers bring happiness to all who sing...
Great reply...I'll buy you a FREE plane ticket too!

By the way, your posts in London are absolutely terrific!!!

Thanks for coming with me...!!!
welfare bum

Bulan, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2008
Find me a house!!
you can get a house but

Harrogate, TN

#17 Dec 30, 2008
All that under 40? Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Betty 163,276
Bo Cook talking bout throwing hands lol (Aug '16) 2 hr FiddleDeeDee 38
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr Doobie Time 35,764
Whoremongers in the Workplace 12 hr FiddleDeeDee 2
Nicole bottoms and Jonathan Lyons 13 hr Fiddledee 1
brandon compton (Jul '09) 14 hr Everlast1115 3
Jailer 18 hr Erdlenike 27

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance