Does anyone know Janie Goodman that w...

Does anyone know Janie Goodman that works at UGN?

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just askin

AOL

#1 Jul 29, 2008
Just wondering if anyone knows Janie Goodman. All I know is she works at UGN..in the office I think. What kind of person is she? Is she dating anyone?
stella

AOL

#2 Jul 30, 2008
I know of her. I hear she's dating some guy she works with. She's a nice person.
Somebody228822

Somerset, KY

#3 Jul 30, 2008
I know her very well. She is a sweetheart, and she is seeing a guy there, matter of fact I think they just bought a house together. She talkes about him all the time I think they are a perfect couple. So If your looking to hock up with her I would say you are out off luck. If your looking to cause problems your wasting your time.
tvnut

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 30, 2008
aint she that woman that worked with gorilla's in africa?
Somebody228822

London, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2008
tvnut wrote:
aint she that woman that worked with gorilla's in africa?
no that is jane goodal
luckygirl

London, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2008
I think they will end up married!
ugn worker

AOL

#7 Aug 3, 2008
MARRIED? Isn't that guy just recently divorced with like 6 or 7 kids and living with his mommy and daddy?
ugn worker

AOL

#8 Aug 3, 2008
What a catch!
ggg

Hudson, OH

#9 Aug 6, 2008
He is cute and his kids are great. I agree what a catch she is very lucky.
snake

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 7, 2008
janie is avery good person known her for years
just askin

AOL

#11 Aug 16, 2008
Well I guess you answered me. Guess I won't be approaching her anytime soon. Is that guy she is with Steve Nicks or something like that?
Leisa VanHook

Somerset, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2008
Janie is awesome. If she's your friend you have a true friend for life. Just do not double cross her or you will regret it. That's my girl. I've known her for many years.
just me

Somerset, KY

#13 Aug 23, 2008
Well I thought she was seeing that Jesse Rivera guy at ugn...If hes not seeing her then who is he seeing? I know that its someone that works there. But I thought it was her!
its me

Somerset, KY

#14 Aug 23, 2008
do you know a Jesse Rivera he works at UGN tell me a little about him i now he has two little boys here 3 and 5 and there so cute if you know who he is seeing can you tell me her name.
OMg

Somerset, KY

#15 Aug 23, 2008
I heard she was seeing that Jesse guy?but I dont know... But if she is that means shes a home wrecker. He had a woman and kids so all she did was take the kids daddy from them. So is she seeing him? Hes a crazy sob...The woman he had was a HOt beautiful woman...But he gave her stiches so it was his bad. I guess that it was actually her win... Hey if you want to know what his baby momma looks like...EL charro between 11 and 3 tues to thurs and Sat 11-2 and 5-8 and Sun 11-3 and you will see his f*ck up... DAmn Shes the hot one @ the regsiter!!!!
just askin

AOL

#16 Aug 31, 2008
So is she or is she not seeing someone? Is it the Jesse guy or the Steve guy or IS she in fact single? I think she's very pretty and seems sweet so if she is single I would like to know, I won't bother her if she is seeing someone. However, if she isn't I may ask her to dinner or something.
so what

AOL

#17 Sep 1, 2008
So what if she is or if she is not seeing someone. Who cares. Doesn't anybody have anything better to do.
Dude

AOL

#18 Sep 1, 2008
just askin wrote:
So is she or is she not seeing someone? Is it the Jesse guy or the Steve guy or IS she in fact single? I think she's very pretty and seems sweet so if she is single I would like to know, I won't bother her if she is seeing someone. However, if she isn't I may ask her to dinner or something.
lmfao Steve Nicks dude is that u? tryin to get some dirt on ur girl, dude thats lowwww
Steve Nicholson

Manchester, KY

#19 Sep 2, 2008
No, this is steve. I dont have to check up on anyone. Janie and I ARE living together. We did buy a house, and I plan on living happily ever after. The mystery is solved. Everybody can go on with their lives. Have a good night.
tha hot one

Corbin, KY

#20 Oct 19, 2008
I cant stand her, I used to work at ugn, she is so fu**in weird, needs a makeover 4 sho!!!! 80's called they want their hairstyle back, but ne wayz she is such a b**ch, and thinks she is tha sh*t, if we was out in public, i know she wouldn't think that, she is just a fu*kin nerd, that is on a power trip!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Tony B. IRVINE? 54 min FormerFlame 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,445
Tina was a Broyles 3 hr Reality 2
Need to find new Dr was patients of Dr grimble 3 hr Katniss 13
Casey from keno 3 hr Keno boy 2
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,900
Best place for Gymnastics in Somerset? (Nov '08) 4 hr OTG homo 40

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages