Bonnyman, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2009
Any single mexican men out there???
Buy Glasses

Somerset, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2009
LOOKIN wrote:
Any single mexican men out there???
You must not get out much or you're blind, they're all over Somerset.Try the local night clubs, Walmarts or the food stamp office.
Momm boy

Mountain View, CA

#4 Aug 2, 2009
Wat age. My husband has several single friends but they dnt drink
OUTLAW

Ocala, FL

#7 Aug 8, 2009
Well at least the Mex work,unlike the welfare taken blacks and the wore out white girlies with them.

“speak your mind!”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Aug 8, 2009
have you tried mexico?
Inquisitive

Somerset, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2009
If you're fat, on the draw, and have kids (which increases your check), should be easy to find one. Then the two of you will be in the middle class (income wise) and we will continue to work and pay taxes to support you.

“shunned by haters...”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

London, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2009
i heard there was plenty in mexico, and i noticed some of them need to go back. if you have a car or even a bus, then pile up a few on your way, and take them back. hell. load you up some of them fat chicks and take them with you too, so they can have some of our american girls back home. good luck in mexico ho...don't drink the water.
willy

Somerset, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2009
do you know what bricks and fat women in kentucky have in common, they both get laid by mexican men
willy

Somerset, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2009
I need to find nice Mexican man to eat my chalupa.
Thats what she said

Somerset, KY

#13 Aug 9, 2009
Just go to the laundry mat on Sunday on Monticello st. So I thought u nasty white ho's liked blacks cuz there hung. Why would u like Mexicans cuz they beat u and have sex with there kids. Dont really make sence to me.
Exactly

Corbin, KY

#14 Aug 9, 2009
All you gotta do is open your eyes! I think we should give them all a rifle, a box of bullets, and a parachute. Drop em off in the middle east, and if they come back alive, hand em the green card. That way maybe some of our boys can come home and the trash can be taken out legally!!
Marine Mom

Sheridan, AR

#15 Aug 9, 2009
Exactly wrote:
All you gotta do is open your eyes! I think we should give them all a rifle, a box of bullets, and a parachute. Drop em off in the middle east, and if they come back alive, hand em the green card. That way maybe some of our boys can come home and the trash can be taken out legally!!
Now there is a thought,that i would have to agree with.
Exactly

Corbin, KY

#16 Aug 9, 2009
I'm glad someone agrees! You would know exactly where I'm coming from. If you want to live in this country...prove it! Do something to protect it, instead of bringing in drugs and violence.
ADVICE

Sheridan, AR

#19 Aug 15, 2009
Osama Bin Laden 666 wrote:
i heard there was plenty in mexico, and i noticed some of them need to go back. if you have a car or even a bus, then pile up a few on your way, and take them back. hell. load you up some of them fat chicks and take them with you too, so they can have some of our american girls back home. good luck in mexico ho...don't drink the water.
I think you need to think twice about some of the things you post.
walkitout

Brownsville, TN

#20 Aug 15, 2009
haha, look in some of the corn feilds i bet you can find some working out there....mexicans just go for fat women, used cars, and our jobs!! they need to head straight back to mexico!! greasy things!! they was never welcome here!!
JUST TO CLARIFY

Louisville, KY

#21 Aug 16, 2009
America is known as a country of all countries.
One of the largest groups in KY(eastern) are the irish.
They were spoke of just like this, and now look where they are.
I'm not sure what the answer is to illegal immigrants, but I do know that saying bad things about them isn't it.
Just think if black people, irish people, gay people, and all the others that are discriminated against had support, imagine where our country could be.
With everyone at their full potential.
I think that is what the makings of a true free country.

-Hank Walton
Mexico para siempre

Mountain View, CA

#22 Aug 16, 2009
Heres a chatline wit local ppl. Mocospace.com
Confused

London, KY

#23 Aug 16, 2009
But the difference is they came here legal. I think they should be able to come here legal but illegal is breaking the law and someone should make them pay. We have a sherriff in Arizona that can handle a lot of them and we could open a few more tent jails across america and lock them all up to be shipped home.
what

Somerset, KY

#24 Aug 19, 2009
what kind of post is this
seriously

Somerset, KY

#25 Aug 25, 2009
Inquisitive wrote:
If you're fat, on the draw, and have kids (which increases your check), should be easy to find one. Then the two of you will be in the middle class (income wise) and we will continue to work and pay taxes to support you.
amen, i work my ass off i want an easy life should i marry pablo dont think iam fat enough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 51 min Red_Forman 14,811
Sully's Restaurant 1 hr Vote Libertarian 10
new judge steve kelly 4 hr proletariat 35
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr Amymy 10,793
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr Amymy 23,543
Somerset Radio 4 hr Somerset Radio 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Mike Duquette 133,292
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM