throttle

Davenport, FL

#4457 May 25, 2011
turk, no rain & we need it bad. it's mighty dry down here.

KIA9, i was with an old friend that got clocked at 135 in oneida. 135 in a 45 at that time. i was in the passenger seat screamin to let me out, if i'm going that fast i wanna drive, be in control. they sit up a road block about 3miles up. they took him to jail & let me take the car home. a 1970 grand prix with a 455 put in it. i was scared to death. been in that huntsville jail before, it aint no fun.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4458 May 26, 2011
throttle wrote:
turk, no rain & we need it bad. it's mighty dry down here.
KIA9, i was with an old friend that got clocked at 135 in oneida. 135 in a 45 at that time. i was in the passenger seat screamin to let me out, if i'm going that fast i wanna drive, be in control. they sit up a road block about 3miles up. they took him to jail & let me take the car home. a 1970 grand prix with a 455 put in it. i was scared to death. been in that huntsville jail before, it aint no fun.
Proud to never stayed at the Huntsville Hilton - My worst on 27 was 96 in a 55 , chased me from the crosswalk at Pine Knot clear up to Flat Rock -No jail , bigazz ticket , but I got a $10 rebate check from McCreary district court -
Turk

Lenoir City, TN

#4459 May 26, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Wettest May in history - Lake is back up to the trees -More coming - Gonna have to blow dry the back yard to mow -Came back from K'ville last night - May have to go back any time -I tried to explain to my wife that the speed limit thru Oneida & Huntsville was raised to 80 -90 , but she don't believe me -
KIA9 hope all is well brother and throttle I know how it is when it's dry we got rain again today nad I was getting ready to back my bike out 4 some smokes at the store and a buddy of mine pulled up it was a blessing I told him I wouldn't even make it across the tracks and my luck gotten drenched A.D.I.O.S. to the State of Ky.,Tn. and all around g/bye!
Knowitall9

London, KY

#4460 May 26, 2011
Turk wrote:
<quoted text> KIA9 hope all is well brother and throttle I know how it is when it's dry we got rain again today nad I was getting ready to back my bike out 4 some smokes at the store and a buddy of mine pulled up it was a blessing I told him I wouldn't even make it across the tracks and my luck gotten drenched A.D.I.O.S. to the State of Ky.,Tn. and all around g/bye!
SYLO -
Turk

Knoxville, TN

#4461 May 27, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>SYLO -
back at ya bro / SYLO & SYLBP and don't forget the other Anti 81'ers Mongols and Bandidos Nations !!!!!!!!!!
throttle

Davenport, FL

#4462 May 27, 2011
my stay in the huntsville hilton wasn't for speeding, that was a long time & another life ago.

how's the kid, i hope doing ok or better. a good friends kid down here just had a bad wreck couple a weeks ago. he works for a local harley dealer & a great wrench, 31yrs old. he just worked on a shop bike & took it out for a test run. 92yr old man just pulled out in front of him. it was either hit the old man or go under an 18 wheeler. he hit the old man. another case of a helmet saving a life(i hate them). he's tore up from waist down but no head damage. had to replace knee & hip on left side & dr said he'll never be able to run again, but all else should get ok. not great but ok. he's a newly wed too, married in oct. mighty good kid though. just thankful he wore his helmet.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4463 May 27, 2011
throttle wrote:
my stay in the huntsville hilton wasn't for speeding, that was a long time & another life ago.
how's the kid, i hope doing ok or better. a good friends kid down here just had a bad wreck couple a weeks ago. he works for a local harley dealer & a great wrench, 31yrs old. he just worked on a shop bike & took it out for a test run. 92yr old man just pulled out in front of him. it was either hit the old man or go under an 18 wheeler. he hit the old man. another case of a helmet saving a life(i hate them). he's tore up from waist down but no head damage. had to replace knee & hip on left side & dr said he'll never be able to run again, but all else should get ok. not great but ok. he's a newly wed too, married in oct. mighty good kid though. just thankful he wore his helmet.
Not especially a fan of mandatory helmet laws , but , in some cases , them lids are life savers -
Ladykylove

Lexington, KY

#4464 Jun 8, 2011
Yep there are real Outlaws in Somerset....and if you had ever met an Outlaw you would know....Outlaws don't jump boys on crotch rockets...in fact they would be pulling over to help. Outlaws are an awesome bike club that is all about biking and brotherhood. Don't make comments on shit you know nothing about or understand!! SYLO!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4465 Jun 8, 2011
Ladykylove wrote:
Yep there are real Outlaws in Somerset....and if you had ever met an Outlaw you would know....Outlaws don't jump boys on crotch rockets...in fact they would be pulling over to help. Outlaws are an awesome bike club that is all about biking and brotherhood. Don't make comments on shit you know nothing about or understand!! SYLO!!!
SYLO & SYBP's -
throttle

Davenport, FL

#4466 Jun 8, 2011
KIA9, hows the kid.
gray region

Manchester, KY

#4467 Jun 9, 2011
you already know some outlaws here more all over the us uk aus japan more than you can slander in year.
Turk

Knoxville, TN

#4468 Jun 9, 2011
SYLO.... One Way AOA

Level 8

Location hidden

#4469 Jun 9, 2011
throttle wrote:
KIA9, hows the kid.
Broke up , pinned , bolted , screwed , plated , few rods , but alive -May be released from Ft. Sanders on Monday - Thanx -

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4470 Jun 9, 2011
LMFAO
Ladykylove wrote:
kickstand

Nashville, TN

#4471 Jun 10, 2011
lmfao!!!!no no no all the rocket clubs around ky nashville and kville i highly doubt an outlaw tried to jump the boy if so he needed..lol all the shit talking and bashing of other clubs..this is the typ of shit that will get u got!!!nashville outlaw chapter are great stand up guys..family freinds and brother hood is all iv seen of them..and i know that they hold parties for everyone wide open is a crotch rocket club and the outlaws invited them to party at the clubhouse soooooo...but forget the bullshit..i dont down anyone nor anyman nor mans choices each to their own just leave me alone..on another note we were out last night near 100 oaks and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about "southernbreed" dont know if their a mc or just a riding club but these dudes everyone of them had some bad ass old bobber bikes running close down the interstate "trying to find them".. these four bikes were old jap bikes but holy shit these fuckers were doing everybit of 130-140 i want a damn old jap bobber bike now...lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#4472 Jun 15, 2011
throttle wrote:
KIA9, hows the kid.
Finally got to go home -Got about 150 staples removed -Stitches out , gainin' mobility , wont be ridin', walkin', or drivin' for a while -BUT , alive and thinkin' straight -
throttle

Davenport, FL

#4473 Jun 15, 2011
KIA glad to hear. a friends kid down here had a bad accident a couple a weeks ago too. he works at a dealer close by & serviced a softail trade in & took it out for a test ride. a 94yr old man just pull out in front of him & stopped. he had no choice, either hit the car or go under & 18 wheeler. he hit the car. old man said he thought he was in the turning lane. anyway his injuries are all from waist down. was wearing a helmet & it was tore up a bunch. his head is ok though. his leg is a mess but was able to save it. don't look like he'll be walking for a few months though.

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Gaziantep, Turkey

#4474 Jun 15, 2011
Glad to hear he's getting better,love and respect from Turkey..

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4475 Jun 16, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Finally got to go home -Got about 150 staples removed -Stitches out , gainin' mobility , wont be ridin', walkin', or drivin' for a while -BUT , alive and thinkin' straight -
Sounds like the long road home. But...is very good news to hear the son is home.
Still sending the strongest of strength your and his way.
Hang in there man. My heart is with you and yours.
turk

United States

#4476 Jun 16, 2011
my thoughts goes out to all that has gone thru hard times from family members that's been in accidents :) Support Your Local Outlaws and Bandidos MC's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min ChromiuMan 167,794
Brian v's mother 55 min Paul Harvey Hungwell 8
John whang got caught 59 min Paul Harvey Hungwell 14
Lift Inc. pros and cons 2 hr John whang 3
I need help with Government service question ASAP 8 hr John whang 12
Kingsford 9 hr John whang 72
Looking for Good Assisted Living Facility in So... 9 hr John whang 2

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages