turk

United States

#4437 May 19, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Attend a gatherin' or a rally , buy 'em a beer , and just ask -You'll get an answer -Just a supporter -
well quoted "SYLO"

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4438 May 19, 2011
By the way what is SYLO?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4439 May 19, 2011
Whiskeybottle1 wrote:
By the way what is SYLO?
You were askin' about them - It's a very common sayin''round here for some -Somebody better tell him - I'll do it - "Support Your Local Outlaws " -Even tho I don't (can't) ride , we (I), still recognize and respect when out on the road -

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4440 May 19, 2011
Best I could come up with was " see you later on". Lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#4441 May 19, 2011
Whiskeybottle1 wrote:
Best I could come up with was " see you later on". Lol
I'm out & about everyday -
turk

Knoxville, TN

#4442 May 20, 2011
SYLO and KIA9 you ain't got a rear end for my Murry b4 the Moonbow Jump G/Nite bro

Level 8

Location hidden

#4443 May 21, 2011
turk wrote:
SYLO and KIA9 you ain't got a rear end for my Murry b4 the Moonbow Jump G/Nite bro
May have -My son's got one that needs to be antiqued - Or maybe a Craftsman that could be modified -My bride said this new Snapper ain't goin' nowhere near them Falls -
KIA

Brownsville, TN

#4444 May 21, 2011
turk wrote:
KIA wanted me to tell you that his son wiped out on the Dragon today. Airlifted to Univ. of TN med center.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4445 May 22, 2011
turk wrote:
Turk : been busy day - Younger sister passed away Sat. morn , then youngest son wiped out on the Dragon Sat. morn - Airlifted to U T - Now in U T SCCU - Alive but bad shape -Been in K'ville since then , just got back home , need rest , then viewing , funeral , then back to U T - WOW - Whatta time -
oreally

Mount Vernon, KY

#4446 May 22, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Turk : been busy day - Younger sister passed away Sat. morn , then youngest son wiped out on the Dragon Sat. morn - Airlifted to U T - Now in U T SCCU - Alive but bad shape -Been in K'ville since then , just got back home , need rest , then viewing , funeral , then back to U T - WOW - Whatta time -
I sure hate to hear of all of this happening to you! I'll be thinking of you and your family!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4447 May 23, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Turk : been busy day - Younger sister passed away Sat. morn , then youngest son wiped out on the Dragon Sat. morn - Airlifted to U T - Now in U T SCCU - Alive but bad shape -Been in K'ville since then , just got back home , need rest , then viewing , funeral , then back to U T - WOW - Whatta time -
Hey man, strength be with you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4448 May 23, 2011
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man, strength be with you.
Thanx Bro.- I'm just operating on tea & smokes -Adrenalin done shot - Kid alive but in bad shape - Thank God for good helmets and thick leathers -Single vehicle mva , went down , over app. 125-150 ft. embankment , thru trees , big old bike landed n top of him , lot of damage to arm , leg , hip area destroyed , bruised , cut , pins , rods , stitches , plates , AND , the "Investigating Officer" , wrote him a citation for crossing a double yellow line - AFTER the bike went down - WOW -That cop needs to be nominated for the Z/Hero of the year -Bet his buddies are real proud of him - Anyway , he's alive and starting to talk -Peace -

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Izmir, Turkey

#4449 May 23, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx Bro.- I'm just operating on tea & smokes -Adrenalin done shot - Kid alive but in bad shape - Thank God for good helmets and thick leathers -Single vehicle mva , went down , over app. 125-150 ft. embankment , thru trees , big old bike landed n top of him , lot of damage to arm , leg , hip area destroyed , bruised , cut , pins , rods , stitches , plates , AND , the "Investigating Officer" , wrote him a citation for crossing a double yellow line - AFTER the bike went down - WOW -That cop needs to be nominated for the Z/Hero of the year -Bet his buddies are real proud of him - Anyway , he's alive and starting to talk -Peace -
I wish him a speedy recovery and better days for you all..

Level 8

Location hidden

#4450 May 23, 2011
Mannus wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish him a speedy recovery and better days for you all..
Thanx - He'll be havin' more surgery tomorrow - Long , slow recovery - Beautiful bike destroyed -But , as he said from his bed , my back ain't broke -Everything else , but not his back -Be thankful for good helmets and thick leathers -
throttle

Davenport, FL

#4451 May 24, 2011
KIA9 sorry to hear about loosing your sis & about the kids accident. sure hope he gets over it. how old is he? them young bones heal faster than our old 1s do.
clark hollow

Columbia, SC

#4452 May 24, 2011
throttle wrote:
KIA9 sorry to hear about loosing your sis & about the kids accident. sure hope he gets over it. how old is he? them young bones heal faster than our old 1s do.
Hi Throttle.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4453 May 24, 2011
throttle wrote:
This kid's 33 , and he's ridden the Dragon before - Just one of them freak accidents - The feller that crashed the same morning didn't make it -Two words to remember , helmets & leathers -Thanx for the words -
Turk

Oak Ridge, TN

#4454 May 25, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
Sorry for the Loss My Condolences to the Familia I haerd on Ktown's News about wrck at the Dragon I haven't been acrosss the Dragon in 6 yr.s I watched a clip on you tube awhile back someone showed me a guy on his bagger ran off a curve about 3 or 4 yr.s ago and about 15 yr.s ago I was at a Swap Meet at the N Guard arm. in Chattanooga and ran into a fellow thAT PUT AN E-GLIDE OVER A BANK UP THERE THESE PEOPLE LIKE THIS KID DOWN THE SREET FROM ME GO UP AND DRAG THEIR KNEES PLUM OUT OF THEM THERE LEATHERS BUT TO EACH HIS OWN I 'D RATHER B Cruzing down the rd. laid back aginst Mama:( L&R to your Familia KIA9
Turk

Oak Ridge, TN

#4455 May 25, 2011
throttle wrote:
how's the weather much rain?

Level 8

Location hidden

#4456 May 25, 2011
Turk wrote:
<quoted text>how's the weather much rain?
Wettest May in history - Lake is back up to the trees -More coming - Gonna have to blow dry the back yard to mow -Came back from K'ville last night - May have to go back any time -I tried to explain to my wife that the speed limit thru Oneida & Huntsville was raised to 80 -90 , but she don't believe me -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Cczar 169,000
John Wang Okay Since Last Night 2 hr Tina 8
meth heads are gross 2 hr Ben Dover 15
Easiest married woman 4 hr LMAO 6
1970s Scotties Restaurant! (Jun '09) 5 hr ex worker 243
Dunkin Donuts 5 hr Pawpawii 11
Adult fun 9 hr Boatermax 12

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages