whoe

United States

#4368 Feb 24, 2011
ain't he in jail?
SANTANA RIDES

United States

#4369 Feb 24, 2011
turk wrote:
<quoted text>yup; was an old fuxr with a younger broad running back where they keep their BS trees they sell and another goofy broad running with 2 young yuppie stud muffins trying to arrange patio furniture kooked liked a day in the store on invatory day. Sorry can't spell 2 good all i can do is drive trucks and ride women and scooters ;lol
Ifin we culd spell they wouldn't let usin on here..

I left all my spelling in Nam with my Bayonet holding him to a tree by god.

Have another cold one and call it a good day.
turk

Loudon, TN

#4370 Feb 26, 2011
SANTANA RIDES wrote:
<quoted text>
Ifin we culd spell they wouldn't let usin on here..
I left all my spelling in Nam with my Bayonet holding him to a tree by god.
Have another cold one and call it a good day.
to who ever the fux you are me and my old friend KIA9 spell shit the way we wnt to on here and if you don't like the way we spell shit go to a 81 topix site and hang out with some faggot Hells Angels and rember if you don't Support Your Local Outlaws then stay the fux off of this thread ok MOFO
SANTANA RIDES

United States

#4371 Feb 26, 2011
turk wrote:
<quoted text>to who ever the fux you are me and my old friend KIA9 spell shit the way we wnt to on here and if you don't like the way we spell shit go to a 81 topix site and hang out with some faggot Hells Angels and rember if you don't Support Your Local Outlaws then stay the fux off of this thread ok MOFO
Hey you dumb mofuker sonofabitch, I was agreeing with you on the bad spelling but I guess you are too far out on a METH trip to understand. Tell you what you do dumb sonofabitch. Bike week is starting in Daytona and I will be there for a month so bring your want-to-be-bad-ass down here and we will see how mofukin bad you think you are. Now the challenge has been made so show up at the Broken Spoke and I will discuss it in person with you..

Don't ever think that you have ball big enough to tell me where I can and can't post for I will hunt your meth burned out ass up and show you a thing or two.
Now you have the challenge, lets see if you are a man or a little boy want-to-be?
If you don't show up every Outlaw will know what a coward you really are.
Ferrus

Ankara, Turkey

#4373 Feb 27, 2011
SANTANA RIDES wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have the challenge, lets see if you are a man or a little boy want-to-be?
If you don't show up every Outlaw will know what a coward you really are.
Or you can just visit Knoxville,would be easier for everyone..
turk

Knoxville, TN

#4375 Feb 27, 2011
Ferrus wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you can just visit Knoxville,would be easier for everyone..
no coward here my friend just another man that knows what side of the Army he is on and it ain;t yours .Anyway I'm very diisablebled physicakky but you know what Amigo that really don't mean shit to me . I do stand my ground along with a Body Guard and it's the airweigt mdl.also.So you wnat to jump my old crippled up ass in front of all my people that rides ;uh? If you wouldn't using celluar net service i'm have an idea where you are. If your coming from North on 75 come to the 134 exit in Caryville,Tn. get off the ramp and turn back North in front of Shoneys and turn into Turbo Towing Services place of business and ask them where Turk that rides the old shovelhead is if your wanting to be a big mother fucking macho fucker that bad I'm sure one will call me and tell me you are there unless Jr. the big Tatooed Monster kid don't get pissed at you abd use you for a shop rag LMFAO so just drop what you threated me with and go on to Daytona and do your monthly thing . Who knows i might show up but don't expect me to put any spare change in your cup;ok Motherfucker!by the way where are you living at now?
turk

Knoxville, TN

#4376 Feb 27, 2011
Ferrus that was to that dude who ever he is I should 've replied to him but forgot to hit the reply button that's bad when me and KIA9 ,Throtte all greet eachother like that this site is for B&W Supporters ;sorry man SYLO

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4377 Feb 27, 2011
I'm athunkin' that words got misunderstood somewhere - Anyhow , K'ville for Thursday - After Gatlinburg -
turk

Knoxville, TN

#4378 Feb 27, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
I'm athunkin' that words got misunderstood somewhere - Anyhow , K'ville for Thursday - After Gatlinburg -
good nite brother have a good one in sevier county do you know Santana?

Level 8

Location hidden

#4379 Feb 28, 2011
turk wrote:
<quoted text>good nite brother have a good one in sevier county do you know Santana?
I don't know anyone down there except family and extended family - Iffen I ever do get down there for a visit , tell them big guys I'm harmless -Too broke up to fight , too old to run , to ugly to impress anybody , too broke to buy my way out -Shat , I'm in trouble -
turk

Corbin, KY

#4380 Feb 28, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anyone down there except family and extended family - Iffen I ever do get down there for a visit , tell them big guys I'm harmless -Too broke up to fight , too old to run , to ugly to impress anybody , too broke to buy my way out -Shat , I'm in trouble -
I'm with you , maybe we'll just start our on little club Old Brokedown Men and see if we can get a charter for your stae and Tn. see you buddy!Got go paint a shelf for the wife before she get's home from work;lol!
Spike

United States

#4381 Mar 5, 2011
kwz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,just hopefully waiting if they would expand their territories but it looks like I will have to move..
Thank you for your time.
Hey dont move just go around your towns bars. there has got to be some and if not go to a rally try to find some at the bars there.this is coming from a patched outlaw SYLO
kwz

Izmir, Turkey

#4382 Mar 6, 2011
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dont move just go around your towns bars. there has got to be some and if not go to a rally try to find some at the bars there.this is coming from a patched outlaw SYLO
Got it,I will check them.

Thank you,
EARNED NEVER GIVEN

Elizabethtown, KY

#4383 Mar 6, 2011
whoe wrote:
ain't he in jail?
NO NOT IN JAIL. ALL PEOPLE ARRESTED IN HIS F@@kup have been tried aready, rats are out playing
SYLO

Jackson, TN

#4384 Mar 6, 2011
Been on a bunch of bars here in Jackson Tn and there hasn't been a Black & White presence here in a long time...

THIS HAS GOT TO CHANGE!!!!

Bring it on back to Jackson, we need you!!!
turk

Knoxville, TN

#4385 Mar 8, 2011
SYLO always
turk

Knoxville, TN

#4386 Mar 8, 2011
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming to Charolette in April hopefully to vist wife's friend . Never partied in Charolette heard it was a good place.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4387 Mar 8, 2011
Welllll , I ate at the Kodak McD's - Could that be considered a party ?-
turk

Kingston, TN

#4388 Mar 9, 2011
Knowitall9 wrote:
Welllll , I ate at the Kodak McD's - Could that be considered a party ?-
Don't know how was it 4 Way In mc's Club House is near next time I'll stop at old Mickey Dee's and have a McRib.I'll let you know if the rug rats were going Krazi in the Playhouse. You know KIA9 I stopped in one a few months ago and the beother that ws with me said let's sit by the kids area and he was checking out all the freaking moms and damn ther was alot of good looking young MILFS there!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4390 Mar 9, 2011
turk wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know how was it 4 Way In mc's Club House is near next time I'll stop at old Mickey Dee's and have a McRib.I'll let you know if the rug rats were going Krazi in the Playhouse. You know KIA9 I stopped in one a few months ago and the beother that ws with me said let's sit by the kids area and he was checking out all the freaking moms and damn ther was alot of good looking young MILFS there!
Bride wont let me look - Says I'm too old -Told me to shut up and enjoy my oatmeal -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question about UGN. (Nov '11) 2 hr employed 2
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Alyssa76 13,661
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Patriot 166,315
Sams club 6 hr John Boy Walton 3
Fire at Kroger 6 hr Dude 3
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 7 hr Rickster-- 36,843
Sick of you John whang! 8 hr Forsure 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages