Turk

United States

#4007 Oct 7, 2010
i know wrote:
thanx turk and ure welcum, truth is truth, I love all; of these people we are family, and they have always treated me well, and i have never seen anything bad happen, or women treated bad. these guys i know do not allow drugs or bad stuff, u will get kicked out. the old days were the old dasys things do change. u know? all i know are gud peopld from all walks of life. dont know where they get this crap from, i have been all over the u.s. no trouble there so take it how u want, dont know what peoples probs are. i htink it is just cops tryin to get bad info. from something there is not. wtf leave people alone ya all, there is rights that we can be whom we please. have a gud day turk
hey; We know what time it is don't worry about these jokers on here to much tv for them.
Turk

Dillon, SC

#4008 Oct 7, 2010
throttle wrote:
just got back from a big motorcycle swapmeet in webster fl. they have 1 first sunday of the month. turk i thought about ya as there was a complete 1974 bagger. had the fairing off of it but went it. bike was black with white bags & fairing. a little rough but still 1 fine looking shovel, priced at $8200. they're kinda rare as it's a 1974 with a 74 inch motor. a 74/74. got a friend that has 1 & another with an 80/80. saw rolling chasiss. chopper style, hardtail with a 6 speed baker tranny 300 rear tire & set up for an evo.$3200. wish i had money, i'd bought that chopper.
hey Throttle are you the same one that was on SSmc's guest book here in TN. from Fl. if so those are some goood guys I grew up with most of them and logged a lot of miles with a few of them?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4009 Oct 8, 2010
Hey Turk , came thru K'ville yesterday afternoon , had burgers at McD's on Millertown Rd - Saw a few rides in Myrtle but not many - The helmet law was repealed - Still gonna take a long time to get everybody back - I saw a nice bugachopper in K'ville - Yellow & black - Still had the rear fenders & hood - Lots of work went into that one - I'm agonna get some sleep -(1400 miles and no tickets)-
throttle

Davenport, FL

#4010 Oct 8, 2010
turk, naw that aint me. know several ss down here, most of them are a little north of here. gainsville area. theres a lot of clubs here in about 100 mile radius. right now most are getting along.

kia9, was myrtle ok. haven't been back there since 06. cops made it to crapy to have any fun. was standing in the motel parking lot having some beers with people from all over, cops came in & ran us off. said no congregating in parking lots, even if your staying there. went to pool deck & they done the same. later 3 guys were just putting little chrome do-dads on their bikes & having beers & cops came in & wrote them tickets for congregating. i left next day. got there on wed. evening & left fri. morning. daytona is getting bad but myrtle is much worse, to me that is.
Turk

United States

#4011 Oct 8, 2010
Knowitall9 wrote:
Hey Turk , came thru K'ville yesterday afternoon , had burgers at McD's on Millertown Rd - Saw a few rides in Myrtle but not many - The helmet law was repealed - Still gonna take a long time to get everybody back - I saw a nice bugachopper in K'ville - Yellow & black - Still had the rear fenders & hood - Lots of work went into that one - I'm agonna get some sleep -(1400 miles and no tickets)-
yeah i saw that on OBWorld on the net 'bout the Lid law gald u had a good time with no paper to pay for tickets suck don't they just went and got license renewal done gotta keep dem plastic see u guys gotta go pick up wifey at the job

Level 8

Location hidden

#4012 Oct 8, 2010
throttle wrote:
turk, naw that aint me. know several ss down here, most of them are a little north of here. gainsville area. theres a lot of clubs here in about 100 mile radius. right now most are getting along.
kia9, was myrtle ok. haven't been back there since 06. cops made it to crapy to have any fun. was standing in the motel parking lot having some beers with people from all over, cops came in & ran us off. said no congregating in parking lots, even if your staying there. went to pool deck & they done the same. later 3 guys were just putting little chrome do-dads on their bikes & having beers & cops came in & wrote them tickets for congregating. i left next day. got there on wed. evening & left fri. morning. daytona is getting bad but myrtle is much worse, to me that is.
The majority left MB on Sunday morn - We left Burnside Sunday morn - Only got to see 3 bikes - Bummer - It was explained to me that if I was standing in front of my hotel , watching traffic , sober or drunk , I could be cited for loitering - My reply was , you better have a long lasting ink pen and lots of tickets - I've been sober our last 4 trips down there and I feel lucky to be standing straight anywhere - BTW Turk , the lady that was killed in a bike accident in K'ville only lived about 20 (?) miles from me - Didn't hear any details -
throttle

Davenport, FL

#4013 Oct 8, 2010
i done my last trip to myrtle. just talked to a couple a people that went to panama city (thunder beach)they call it. said it was great, like daytona used to be. you really had to mess up for cops to bother you. they have a spring & fall rally like myrtle. may try the spring 1. also want to try the smokeout in rockingham nc. put on by the magazine "the horse, backstreet choppers". heard that was a good 1. seems they really cater to the homebuilt choppers. not them fancy 1s ya see on chopper build off but the real choppers. i don't have 1, just an old home built softail but like to see them homebuilts. amazing to see what people can do with torches, welders & hammers. haven't been to daytona in a few yrs but thinking about going to willie's tropical tattoo old school chopper show oct. 17 for bikertoberfest. gotta see how the ol back is feeling.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4014 Oct 8, 2010
throttle wrote:
i done my last trip to myrtle. just talked to a couple a people that went to panama city (thunder beach)they call it. said it was great, like daytona used to be. you really had to mess up for cops to bother you. they have a spring & fall rally like myrtle. may try the spring 1. also want to try the smokeout in rockingham nc. put on by the magazine "the horse, backstreet choppers". heard that was a good 1. seems they really cater to the homebuilt choppers. not them fancy 1s ya see on chopper build off but the real choppers. i don't have 1, just an old home built softail but like to see them homebuilts. amazing to see what people can do with torches, welders & hammers. haven't been to daytona in a few yrs but thinking about going to willie's tropical tattoo old school chopper show oct. 17 for bikertoberfest. gotta see how the ol back is feeling.
Get you an appointment with my Dr., get them shots , soak in a bathtub of Absorbine , eat about a dozen Tylenols , and ride - Been there , done that , feels good for a while -
Quicksand

Florissant, MO

#4015 Oct 9, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text>I am a property of, have been for years, and i have never been disrepected, ure all mans name is on ure patch, ure not alls property. they look out for us, and look ouit for us, and protect us, so u must be talking bout the 60's or 70's. they are my family and i love all of them, u cant judge all because of ones actions years ago. come on
I feel very sorry for you. I hope at some point you aspire, or are inspired, to describe or envision yourself as something more than simply someone’s property.

I know it makes most of you feel better to believe that the abuse I speak of has gone by way of the 60’s and 70’s so termed, chaotic biker reign, but it is not.

Mitochondrial DNA has certainly put a damper on such exploits but brute intimidation, cultural norms, more careful victim selection and OMG “male domination,” bullsh%t... has not quite rendered it yet obsolete. You see, at least by the old school soldiers such abuses are still tought of as "counseling"." That is, when it's not simply revenge, entertainment or business realted.

I once repeated words nearly identical to what you wrote here. I was required to. Therefore, I know from experience that you have been conditioned, either wittingly or unwittingly to communicate as you did in this post. On good days you may actually believe your words, but most days I believe that you know the truth about the life you lead. It is nowhere near the life of fame and glory…. as it has been referred to, by some in this room, best of everything to you.
Nasty

Zoe, KY

#4016 Oct 9, 2010
viking wrote:
Interesting comments, seemingly from people who know very little about 1 % biker gangs. If the group you speak of are wearing Outlaw colors and are not affiliated with them, they are very brave or very stupid. The Outlaws rule Florida where I now live. They have "bitch" or affiliate clubs aplenty as well. The Hell's Angels beat a hasty retreat when 20 Outlaws put their upstart club prez in critical condition. The Angels also have been seriously challanged in PA by the Breed MC, and in CA/LV by the Mongols. Angels have also been beaten back by the Banditos in their strongholds, and the Gypsy Jokers gave them a run back in the day before superior numbers just about wiped them out.(After they foolishly killed the National Prez of the Hells Angels.) The Angels are not the only badass outlaw biker club, they are the largest and most well known. When I lived in CT/MA/ME, it was definately Hells Angels territory. Very strong presence in NY as well. It is foolish to wear "support" apparel for a 1 % club, people have spilled blood for it. I belong to a "riding club" which is not an outlaw club. We do not wear a 3 piece cut (patch). We wear vest patches in white and black because those are Outlaw colors and we respect them although we are 99% not outlaw bikers. Red and white Angel colors or others will get you a serious "look down' if not a "beat down" or worse. Know who you are playing with, 1 % MC's are the real deal. Some of the coolest old school bikers I have met were in the Angels, Outlaws, NSKK, or Vigilantes.(I worked in a HD dealership.)
viking (41 years in the saddle)
Just like the wild west, when you are the best, everybody is gunnin for ya.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4017 Oct 10, 2010
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the wild west, when you are the best, everybody is gunnin for ya.
Yeah , it's lonely here at the top - Everybody wantin' to be me - They really don't know -
Turk

Dillon, SC

#4018 Oct 10, 2010
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , it's lonely here at the top - Everybody wantin' to be me - They really don't know -
Hey bro had seen a name in over a wk and it pops back up 'cause someone is living a life they want to and all of sudden some sportster riding train chaser want's to try to bring someone down. hey have you made a schedule out for the events at the Moon Bow Ralley LOL?Do I get a STAFF Shirt to wear see U bro i gotta go help the wifey put the rest of the Spook deco's. up for the kids Tags are out on the shovel till Tues. Oh yeah when's this thearipist from forissant,Mo. going to ever retire from putting ppl down can't someone hook a pork chop on their neck so the dogs can a friend?
Quicksand

Florissant, MO

#4019 Oct 10, 2010
Not putting anyone down, it's about lifting them up and letting them know it's possible to be something more, than being equal to some guys "stuff."

Why does she think she needs protecting? Maybe it has something to do with the subculture she is attached to, their customs, and the propensity for violence within that world.

You have yourself, told me that you have seen sh%t like what happened to me. But then when it is convenient to do so, you imply that such brutality doesn’t exist. I guess it is your habit to stroke whoever is in front of you. At least I am consistent; you are all over the place.

If you have something to say to me....have the gonads to do so. That is, rather than bury it in a post to others. Have a nice day.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4020 Oct 10, 2010
Turk wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bro had seen a name in over a wk and it pops back up 'cause someone is living a life they want to and all of sudden some sportster riding train chaser want's to try to bring someone down. hey have you made a schedule out for the events at the Moon Bow Ralley LOL?Do I get a STAFF Shirt to wear see U bro i gotta go help the wifey put the rest of the Spook deco's. up for the kids Tags are out on the shovel till Tues. Oh yeah when's this thearipist from forissant,Mo. going to ever retire from putting ppl down can't someone hook a pork chop on their neck so the dogs can a friend?
Still tryin' to hook up GPS and WIFI on the Snapper - The only T-shirts I've got are B&W , guess they'll do - Speakin' of doo , Bubba just made a deposit - Later -
Gearbox

Jackson, KY

#4021 Oct 11, 2010
I belong to the biggest gang on the road..Truck drivers. We keep America going. The beer you drink..we bring it. The food you feed your kids..we bring it.The toilet paper you wipe your backside with..we bring that too. We rack up millions of miles. We serve our country day in and day out. How big and bad are we? Here is an example...1 semi(tons of metal and steel) vs. 30 bikes..semi wins every time. Now mind you..I do respect motorcycles on the road because I have friends that ride but the fact remains..truckers are the true kings of the highway.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4022 Oct 11, 2010
Gearbox wrote:
I belong to the biggest gang on the road..Truck drivers. We keep America going. The beer you drink..we bring it. The food you feed your kids..we bring it.The toilet paper you wipe your backside with..we bring that too. We rack up millions of miles. We serve our country day in and day out. How big and bad are we? Here is an example...1 semi(tons of metal and steel) vs. 30 bikes..semi wins every time. Now mind you..I do respect motorcycles on the road because I have friends that ride but the fact remains..truckers are the true kings of the highway.
Ain't nobody disputin' that -
Brain fart , can a semi jump the moonbow ??- Now that would draw a crowd -
Turk

United States

#4023 Oct 11, 2010
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't nobody disputin' that -
Brain fart , can a semi jump the moonbow ??- Now that would draw a crowd -
I want to be in the front row to watch that one ! Hell I might even go over to Ted's cycle Salavge on old barboursville Hwy. and see if they ain't got a old used Sporty motor to put on my Murry to challange him on the Moonbow Jump how much is the Grand prize Money? And back to some one making a statemen about where someone is in their life that seem's to be their choice and i don't think they want to have a Mother figure thrying to guide them in life if they did they wouldn't be doing what they're doing now would they .Go chase trains with you're sporty like a dog chasing cars and yes I'm every where World Wide!!!!!!!!!!Fcebook LMAO)
Turk

United States

#4024 Oct 11, 2010
Oh yeah; KIA9 start that event schedule so i'll know what day to borrow my brother trailer so I can bring that mini Crotch Rocket and my Murry if i get it done in time and you know the ranger riht so loud pipes are OK?

Level 8

Location hidden

#4025 Oct 11, 2010
Turk wrote:
<quoted text>I want to be in the front row to watch that one ! Hell I might even go over to Ted's cycle Salavge on old barboursville Hwy. and see if they ain't got a old used Sporty motor to put on my Murry to challange him on the Moonbow Jump how much is the Grand prize Money? And back to some one making a statemen about where someone is in their life that seem's to be their choice and i don't think they want to have a Mother figure thrying to guide them in life if they did they wouldn't be doing what they're doing now would they .Go chase trains with you're sporty like a dog chasing cars and yes I'm every where World Wide!!!!!!!!!!Fcebook LMAO)
Grand prize money must be claimed by the winner , if they find his remains floatin' down river - If not , money will be retained by the person who thoughted this dumb stunt up in the 1st place - ME - Then I could get me a new set of all weather 4" white walls for the Craftsman - The Snapper has 31x10.50's on it so's it'll be good for a while -
Turk

United States

#4026 Oct 11, 2010
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Grand prize money must be claimed by the winner , if they find his remains floatin' down river - If not , money will be retained by the person who thoughted this dumb stunt up in the 1st place - ME - Then I could get me a new set of all weather 4" white walls for the Craftsman - The Snapper has 31x10.50's on it so's it'll be good for a while -
Damn Bro let's split I'll say my motor just went down and I can put some DUBS on the Murry and then I'll be rolling on DUBS LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min CCzar 166,474
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 36,892
little caesars (Feb '14) 2 hr Little Caesar 8
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 13,673
Ken Whitman aka whit whitman 10 hr John whang 4
wanted-paying cash for 1/24 nascar & nhra dieca... (Jun '12) 10 hr John whang 10
Rick Eggers on Maple grove rd 10 hr John whang 22

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages