ok but

London, KY

#3229 Apr 8, 2010
turk wrote:
This goes to SYLO NOT no it wasn't the Outlaws MC who did to your area it was the people that lives in that area for not excepting that there is another side of life beside trading hogs, goats ,chickens and cattle also guns ,horses and worring about if Luther is Banging Zeke's wife while zeke's is banging your wife! Campbell County Tennessee down here where I live especially my town is the same way the Club that is here alot of people don't except them and then most do also the Outlaws are just a few exits down I75 South but now and then it's back to the old redneck ways about who's doing who if people would worry about their on personal life and quit worring about others it would be abetter world.We need to worry about the Damn Rogues and Pill poppers stealing from us to get their next fix instead of worring about people who enjoys riding Bikes!
I'm just sayin you got some people needs to be learned. Things did'nt have to happen and so quick and in your face,like you say these are country.PR goes a long way. Nuff said.
manchester biker

London, KY

#3230 Apr 8, 2010
turk wrote:
i'm sorry you couldn't understand what i wrote but anyway i was mad because some of these people puts down the brother hood and really don't know nothing about it. They also don't know that they also might be getting put down for another reason from someone else on another topic at another place by someonelse but yet they still put us bikers down. I still wonder to this day why people are so jealous of other people anymore I could care less what people thinks it just goes to show how they where raised and the style of life the live. Like the member KIA9 that post on here all the time I've never met the person but enjoy chatting with them on here because it seems to me he has a laid back sense of direction in thoughts so any more I'm just going to set back and read the igornance that is posted on here!
i am a biker and dont need a bunch of hoodlums to make me feel tough. im not putting down your brotherhood i just dont like you. punk.
manchester biker

London, KY

#3231 Apr 8, 2010
turk wrote:
This goes to SYLO NOT no it wasn't the Outlaws MC who did to your area it was the people that lives in that area for not excepting that there is another side of life beside trading hogs, goats ,chickens and cattle also guns ,horses and worring about if Luther is Banging Zeke's wife while zeke's is banging your wife! Campbell County Tennessee down here where I live especially my town is the same way the Club that is here alot of people don't except them and then most do also the Outlaws are just a few exits down I75 South but now and then it's back to the old redneck ways about who's doing who if people would worry about their on personal life and quit worring about others it would be abetter world.We need to worry about the Damn Rogues and Pill poppers stealing from us to get their next fix instead of worring about people who enjoys riding Bikes!
your not from here, so you wouldnt know. it wasnt directly the outlaws fault, but it was their fault that the officials from science hill said it was too dangerous to allow "patch holders" (gangs) to be involved. they could have just took their leathers off if they wanted to be part of the community but they wanted to be seen as too tuff for the rules.

piss off cry babys. when the hammerskins ride down what will you punks do? nothing.
turk

United States

#3232 Apr 8, 2010
Manchester Biker you don't even know me so I'd advise you not to call me a punk. I started posting onhere alog time ago to show my Support to the OL'S just like I used to come the Southern Bros. Party in Pineville to show my Support to the guys. They treated me with respect at their Parties and when they came to LaFollette they also treated me with respect .What it is when people get on here yelling this and that and it makes other people have bad veiws on the biker world. I didn't call you no fucking names so let's start this muthafucking muddslinging shit.
manchester rider

London, KY

#3233 Apr 8, 2010
turk wrote:
Manchester Biker you don't even know me so I'd advise you not to call me a punk. I started posting onhere alog time ago to show my Support to the OL'S just like I used to come the Southern Bros. Party in Pineville to show my Support to the guys. They treated me with respect at their Parties and when they came to LaFollette they also treated me with respect .What it is when people get on here yelling this and that and it makes other people have bad veiws on the biker world. I didn't call you no fucking names so let's start this muthafucking muddslinging shit.
not worried about you. you are a piss on punk non patch holder that cant and dont make one speck of difference in the biker world. there are more than just regular people who dont know about the biker lifestyle. just cus we are bikers dont make us shit. we make us what we are. the bystanders and people who dont belong to a club are doing no wrong. its the punks like you who support a club and dont do anything and run your mouth that are the problem. i know of 3 outlaws groups and the one in somerset is an embarassment. dont like any of them but those punks in somerset are gonna be exposed even worse for not being up to par with the real nasty scene that they say they have no part in. you should stick to supporting your LOCAL ol's instead of the somerset chapter that will soon be ran out of town. the somerset ol image is bad and the only reason the aoa didnt ban them from somerset is cus they KNOW that someone else would move in. punks like you dont know shit but the higher members of the same organization you support OMC know that there are more 1%ers and more biker groups in and around somerset. i have also been readin this topic for a long time and noticed more truth than the everyday shit stirrer. for one the outlaws are not the only one percent group in town- they are the only one who have a public view clubhouse.

the sos is in pulaski county doing 'research'. and there has been a high level hamc member living in pulaski county for a long time. he is still there. so with these two alone, one sniffing around and one being here under the radar before the omc came in, i think it will be trouble. not to mention that the HAMMERSKINS like the land and riding routes through the area. When and if the somerset ol chapter gets suspended i wonder what will happen to the probates from around the area and the b.p's? i cant believe that the somerset chapter is still in allowance to exist. they are ignorant about the locals they bring into their own club house. shouldnt trust people so fast and easy.

all i know is that when you have BLACK oil in your engine, you better check your PISTONS.
manchester rider

London, KY

#3234 Apr 8, 2010
forgot-

AKIA
HFFH
ORION
somerset rider

London, KY

#3235 Apr 8, 2010
manchester rider wrote:
<quoted text>
we make us what we are. the bystanders and people who dont belong to a club are doing no wrong. its the punks like you who support a club and dont do anything and run your mouth that are the problem. i know of 3 outlaws groups and the one in somerset is an embarassment. dont like any of them but those punks in somerset are gonna be exposed even worse for not being up to par with the real nasty scene that they say they have no part in. you should stick to supporting your LOCAL ol's instead of the somerset chapter that will soon be ran out of town. the somerset ol image is bad and the only reason the aoa didnt ban them from somerset is cus they KNOW that someone else would move in. punks like you dont know shit but the higher members of the same organization you support OMC know that there are more 1%ers and more biker groups in and around somerset. i have also been readin this topic for a long time and noticed more truth than the everyday shit stirrer. for one the outlaws are not the only one percent group in town- they are the only one who have a public view clubhouse.
the sos is in pulaski county doing 'research'. and there has been a high level hamc member living in pulaski county for a long time. he is still there. so with these two alone, one sniffing around and one being here under the radar before the omc came in, i think it will be trouble. not to mention that the HAMMERSKINS like the land and riding routes through the area. When and if the somerset ol chapter gets suspended i wonder what will happen to the probates from around the area and the b.p's? i cant believe that the somerset chapter is still in allowance to exist. they are ignorant about the locals they bring into their own club house. shouldnt trust people so fast and easy.
all i know is that when you have BLACK oil in your engine, you better check your PISTONS.
I couldn't agree with you more; It makes me wonder, when they started the chapter in somerset did an outsider come in and call the wrong shots or was it some local "new patch", and what HQ is gonna allow this to continue in thier name. I'm not against patchholders, far from it but this has not been a coming to age settlement. May be too much collateral damage to salvage.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3236 Apr 8, 2010
WTH is a McHammerskin ??-AB or affilliated ??-
Me again

Rapid City, SD

#3237 Apr 8, 2010
Knowitall9 wrote:
WTH is a McHammerskin ??-AB or affilliated ??-
Hammerskins are a violent skinhead group that has forged ties with HA and with the Aryan Nations. One major AN leader has recently tried to forge an alliance with Al Qaeda. Apparently because of their anti government stance Hammerskins are cool with this as well. Have not heard anything about the HA supporting this part of their beliefs. To me it sounds like the same spouting off that Onion and IBM used to do.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3238 Apr 8, 2010
Me again wrote:
<quoted text>
Hammerskins are a violent skinhead group that has forged ties with HA and with the Aryan Nations. One major AN leader has recently tried to forge an alliance with Al Qaeda. Apparently because of their anti government stance Hammerskins are cool with this as well. Have not heard anything about the HA supporting this part of their beliefs. To me it sounds like the same spouting off that Onion and IBM used to do.
We don't need that stuff here - Lets keep what we've got and try to improve relations -
turk

United States

#3239 Apr 8, 2010
No Manchester Biker i'm not from there i'm from the knoxville area you don't know shit about me and also i came on here when somepathcher holders from Knoxville area that associated with ol's showed me that people where dogging the club i've known some of the guys from knxville for about 25 yrs. i also chose not to be a pactholder and also i have set with the higher ups and talked to them just like the S.E. Chapter in Pineville not enough people ok now by the way I am not no punki've been around this 1%er shit for about 30 or 32 years and quite a few 1%ers i only posted to the idiots that were posting stupid shit like people that only knew what they see and told like one Sunday last summer Ivan and me and kenny sat on the deck at Coyota's joes on Clinton Highway in Knoxville and drinking sitting back watching the crownd and obsevred people that are wannabes as one would called them and had a comical time watching these folks or instant bikers as you or me would call them but any way man don't call me no punk 'cause I've been around 54 yrs. and riding Harleys about 31 of them been all over the U.S. like you all's track at Bowling Green that's one good party except for a few idiots maybe one day we'll get to set down and have a beer but like you said there is alot of shit some people needs schooling on lot of them never been out there like us around the AOA or the Bandido Nation; hell a close friend of mine of 10 yrs' passed away A Chartered Member N.W.Houston Chapter R.I.P.Bandido Frank I lived around the corner for 10 yrs from him in Houston hung out at the same watering hole they were real good folks but anyway have a good one maybe you can get something through some of these people head about who's worthy and who ain't later man
turk

United States

#3240 Apr 8, 2010
How you been doing KIA9 went back to doc yesterday seen a shitload of bikes btween knoxville and my exit the 134 exit or caryville exit whichever you want to call it going south lot of trailor queens i'll guess i'll get the old rigid shovel out this weekend after my yard work hell mowed last sat now looks like a 3 weeker lol you doing all right no trip for you this week see you man you think the rain has left?
worthy

Somerset, KY

#3241 Apr 8, 2010
The olmcs and bpmc here in Somerset make the rest of their club elsewhere look bad.The ones here are cocky but not much else.
turk

United States

#3242 Apr 8, 2010
I was reading bikernews.org and bikernews.net and it seems like the goverment all over the world are trying the best to ruin the lives of 1%ers and even even people like us and the ones that are making bad names of their clubs are either getting 86'd or going to the gov.'s side. I talked to a Highwaymen from Detroit Chapter Saturday and they were having bad days don't they have a chapter in Pikeville'Ky. and Manchester Biker maybe we can have a drink one day and have a laugh about some of these idiots!
Me again

Rapid City, SD

#3243 Apr 8, 2010
turk wrote:
I was reading bikernews.org and bikernews.net and it seems like the goverment all over the world are trying the best to ruin the lives of 1%ers and even even people like us and the ones that are making bad names of their clubs are either getting 86'd or going to the gov.'s side. I talked to a Highwaymen from Detroit Chapter Saturday and they were having bad days don't they have a chapter in Pikeville'Ky. and Manchester Biker maybe we can have a drink one day and have a laugh about some of these idiots!
I'm afraid that if they continue to get by with the stuff they are pulling in Australia and even Canada, that they are going to try the same things here. And it is not just PH's getting the shaft, it is all bikers. The way the laws are worded CMA or even the AMA fall under it's auspices. And how many of us could escape being labeled "associates"? Our rights are being stolen rather rapidly. After bikers no telling who they might want to go after next. When rights are eroded noone is safe.
manchester rider

London, KY

#3244 Apr 8, 2010
Me again wrote:
<quoted text>
Hammerskins are a violent skinhead group that has forged ties with HA and with the Aryan Nations. One major AN leader has recently tried to forge an alliance with Al Qaeda. Apparently because of their anti government stance Hammerskins are cool with this as well. Have not heard anything about the HA supporting this part of their beliefs. To me it sounds like the same spouting off that Onion and IBM used to do.
we aint trying to get in with al qaeda. know your shit before you talk about it FLUKE. if you think im spouting off you would have seen me on this website talking along time ago. i keep silent till its time to TCB. My talking on this site is about done. pussybikers dont belong owning a 1 % patch, everyone who knows about the biker world KNOWS THIS. and this somerset group deserves their patch torn off. either by the aoa, the ha, or the hs.

ORION
HFFH
Me again

Rapid City, SD

#3245 Apr 8, 2010
All I know is what your leaders have published. The Hammerskins have partnered with AN who has issued public invitations to Al Qaeda to partnership with them. Maybe you should check what your leaders are doing while you're on here running your mouth.
August Kreis, an aspiring revolutionary with ties to the Aryan Nations, the Posse Comitatus, and the Ku Klux Klan, has reportedly attempted to forge an alliance between white supremacists and al Qaeda, hoping to exploit their shared hatred of the American government and Jews.

August Kreis was Richard Butler's hand picked successor.
right fork

United States

#3246 Apr 8, 2010
turk wrote:
I was reading bikernews.org and bikernews.net and it seems like the goverment all over the world are trying the best to ruin the lives of 1%ers and even even people like us and the ones that are making bad names of their clubs are either getting 86'd or going to the gov.'s side. I talked to a Highwaymen from Detroit Chapter Saturday and they were having bad days don't they have a chapter in Pikeville'Ky. and Manchester Biker maybe we can have a drink one day and have a laugh about some of these idiots!
now your gonna start with the Highwaymen shit huh? you have no clue about the Highwaymen so you shouldn't be runnin your punk ass mouth on here.
Quicksand

Florissant, MO

#3247 Apr 8, 2010
Me again wrote:
<quoted text>
This was copied from the Chattanooga Topix. It's from a pseudo-intellectual who thinks slinging five dollars words (usually used wrong) and contradictory horror stories is going to convince the good citizens that the AOA are all a bunch of monsters out to rape, murder and pillage every villager who crosses their path. She is presumably a pathological liar with an axe to grind. There is also a fellow from Knoxville calls himself Copperhead that is a HA supporter that is starting to post in any motorcycle inspired forums in Kentucky or Tennessee with anti AOA venom, Like alternative biker they are simply trolls.
Me again…. and I thought we were friends.:-) You guys can't mount an argument that makes any sense so you resort to name calling and little boy insults. That would be because my words back you into a corner and you’ve nowhere left to go. You are right about the axe to grind though. Still, I like to think of it as a free education for those you try your best to con. But I agree to disagree. You have a nice night.
Me again

Rapid City, SD

#3248 Apr 8, 2010
Quicksand wrote:
<quoted text>
Me again…. and I thought we were friends.:-) You guys can't mount an argument that makes any sense so you resort to name calling and little boy insults. That would be because my words back you into a corner and you’ve nowhere left to go. You are right about the axe to grind though. Still, I like to think of it as a free education for those you try your best to con. But I agree to disagree. You have a nice night.
No, as I have told you before, you have proven yourself over and over to be a fraud, and a liar. I refuse to waste time on you. As you have noticed noone on the Chattanooga forum will waste the time to try to educate you antmore either. You are a troll and an idiot, pure and simple. Good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Met in Cave City, ran into in Somerset 3 hr LmR 1
close the jail 3 hr Hard Time 11
Daycare abuse around 1990-1993 (Apr '11) 3 hr Horrible 11
Toyotetsu... 3 hr Missing Him 5
meconium testing.. what do they test for? 3 hr curious 1
It's ok SC 3 hr Missing Him 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mickey402 148,097
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages