Black Roush Mustang Girl has very nic...

Black Roush Mustang Girl has very nice.....

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fan

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2010
for the roush girl who drives the black mustang around somerset do you know how sexy your feet are? you have some of the hottest feet i have ever seen. do you always have your nails done or something to get us guys excited about them? they are definately hotter than hell. do you like your feet too?
District

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2010
I have not seen them.
Roushgirl

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2010
Thanks guys!=) and yea, kinda picky about that stuff!
Bhhuu

Liberty, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2010
Roushgirl wrote:
Thanks guys!=) and yea, kinda picky about that stuff!
will you take me for a ride in your car?
really

Oneida, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2010
would
Roushgirl

London, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2010
I've never really had someone be this excited about my feet lol... but thank you... thats a big compliment consedering most girls feet are not so cute... most guys don't like feet. and how come you like my feet so much, are willing to admit that.. but wont put your name up here :( lol I'm just confused as to why there is
1. a thread started about my feet on topix
2. how have you all seen my feet close enough to say they are sexy?
Roushgirl

London, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2010
yep... love vipers.. lol had like 8 hot wheels of them when i was a kid =) how'd you know?
how stupid

Rupert, WV

#14 Jan 23, 2010
shame when some people dont know a regular mustang from a roush,gee hjow stupidcan some people be.adding a emblem doesnt make one a roush.lol
Roushgirl

London, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2010
lol and just like that.. here we go again. don't talk about stuff you don't know about k. . . and besides.. that's totally off topic.
how stupid

Rupert, WV

#16 Jan 23, 2010
Roushgirl wrote:
lol and just like that.. here we go again. don't talk about stuff you don't know about k... and besides.. that's totally off topic.
Oh,you can bet your ass,I very well know the difference,who dont? You are full of shit,A "ROUSH"in your dreams,lol...how damn pathetic.dont call a regular wrecked mustang a Roush.get real!!you only making a big fool out of yourself.LMAO
mary

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 23, 2010
this topic is about her feet. i used to perform pedicures and i know what it is like to make sure that feet are in tip top condition. alot of guys love feet and it is important to make sure that feet are sexy. roushgirl should be proud that she has so called sexy feet.
Fan

Richmond, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2010
i am afraid to put my name on topix bc a lot of people might know me and make fun of me since i like your feet. alot of people have dirty feet and are not worth looking at. roushgirl takes care of her feet and makes sure that they are always looking sexy when she is out in somerset. your feet do make me that excited because your feet are pretty, sexy, and hott as hell.

roush girl. do you know that your feet are sexy and do you know how pretty they are? it is a big compliment for your feet. i bet guys are always trying to give you foot messages and stuff.
Roushgirl

London, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2010
well thank you all that think i have sexy feet lol.. and for the haterz.. i really could care less what you think about me or my car.
Derek

Hazard, KY

#25 May 29, 2010
Roushgirl you still have the car? Havent seen you out in ever. The cuda wants to race :P lol
yep

Somerset, KY

#26 May 31, 2010
she probably blew the piece of crap up or wrapped it around a tree the way she drives.
Mustangman

Middlesboro, KY

#27 May 31, 2010
Roushgirl do you wanna hang out with a mustang guy sometime
Derek

Hazard, KY

#28 Jun 1, 2010
Whats wrong with how she drives it? She has fun with it :)
Derek

Hazard, KY

#30 Aug 27, 2010
I dont think she gets on here anymore lol
Saw her and her car

East Bernstadt, KY

#31 Aug 28, 2010
Yeah apparently not, but it makes me so mad how people dog others.

Since: Aug 10

Brownsville, TN

#32 Aug 28, 2010
yea really... i despise mustangs, but you dont see me saying your car sucks cause its a mustang.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min another viewer 149,840
go trump go 55 min funny 2
ttai 59 min fedup 37
Female fwb wanted for x marine 1 hr Maintance man 7
Older women 1 hr Maintance man 9
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,261
how are kroger's birthday cakes? (Nov '09) 3 hr rattletrap 31
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr _Susan_ 32,271

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages