Does anyone know Steve McKee

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Someone

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2009
Just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about this guy? Whats he like?
pitiful

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2009
i hear he will kick your ass
who oh who

Manchester, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2009
I heard he was locked up... but he's out now!
VTX1800

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2009
I think he lives in Richmond. And is a good guy.
cutiepie

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2009
I know him. He is great. Love him.
Jennifer

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2009
I know him too. He is a great guy.
pitiful convict

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2009
yea hes a good guy if he likes you he likes you if he dont then you might be fucked hes got a bad temper but is some times really cool other then that hes still him
thinkin

Somerset, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2009
I think I know who Steve is, does he have like piercings and stuff? If not its a different one.
someone

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2009
Yeah he has piercings and stuff. Why, what do you know about him?
thinkin

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2009
I know him, he's a good guy. IDK why ppl would bash him. He's always treated me with respect!! And "someone" I wasnt really wanting to know anything other than did he have tats or not so I would know if it was the same guy!
cutiepie

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2009
someone wrote:
Yeah he has piercings and stuff. Why, what do you know about him?
Sorry wrong Steve Mckee. The one I was talking about lived in Science Hill

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 4, 2009
There are several Steve McKees. I am related to two of them. One of them is older(my great uncle) and the other is my first cousin, he's about 28 years old.

I wish people would stop making these McKee threads. If there is something that you really want to know about the McKee family, just take a trip to Sloan's Valley and find one of many! I'm sure they'll help you out!
pitiful convict

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 4, 2009
steve is a good guy and all of you that dont think so hes not like that with kids he loves kids who ever said that is way slow they must not know him
threelastw0rds_x

Somerset, KY

#19 Jan 4, 2009
I must agree with cemetary slut, he does. He may not be my boyfriend, but I love his hugs, his smile, and his advice. He's not Mr. Perfect - He does have a lot of flaws, but overall he's a good guy,(atleast what I know of him) I do know that he's an asshole, but I think that comes naturally. What men aren't?
A GREAT FRIEND

United States

#21 Jan 5, 2009
Phoenix Rising_76 wrote:
There are several Steve McKees. I am related to two of them. One of them is older(my great uncle) and the other is my first cousin, he's about 28 years old.
I wish people would stop making these McKee threads. If there is something that you really want to know about the McKee family, just take a trip to Sloan's Valley and find one of many! I'm sure they'll help you out!
Isn't that the truth, The McKees from Sloans Valley, are a great bunch of people. If you don't have them for a friend, sorry, you don't know what you're missing!!!
pitiful

Somerset, KY

#23 Jan 5, 2009
well you can tell me how to put it on here i will but i am 27 and covered in tats and piercings so you can find me in the vally so come see me
A GREAT FRIEND

United States

#25 Jan 6, 2009
pitiful wrote:
well you can tell me how to put it on here i will but i am 27 and covered in tats and piercings so you can find me in the vally so come see me
Is your name Steve McKee? If it isn't and your talking about Steve McKee, where's his pic., and where does he live? & what's his age?
cemetary slut

Somerset, KY

#26 Jan 6, 2009
steven mckee is a wonderful guy,he is a great father,loves kids,treats women with the upmost respect and whoever thinks bad of him all i have to say to you is.....he who is without sin,be the one to cast the first stone,he is my best friend so fuck all you haters....and did i mention he can eat some ***** like a champ,for like hours it's amazing
steve mckee

Somerset, KY

#27 Jan 7, 2009
i am steve mckee and if you must know i live in blue john and yea i am covered in tars and piercings and if you got something to say then say it i got a ba temper and i am irish and you know that that gos really good toghter along with good drink
Country Girl

Somerset, KY

#29 Jan 10, 2009
Steve is a great guy, and Yes he does have a temper sometimes but he only uses it when he needs to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 138,405
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 18 min Dickens1 26,387
Lawn Service 59 min Slate Branch 3
Curves? 4 hr UnclePaul 2
Poll Kroger Gas OR Wal Mart Gas? (Nov '07) 13 hr Alexa 136
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 15 hr Dickens1 6,214
hillarous funny nicknames (Jan '09) 17 hr StrllarIrwin 191
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]