Best looking Male Teacher at Somerset...

Best looking Male Teacher at Somerset Community College

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
judy

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Dec 16, 2008
Who is the "best looking" male teacher at SCC?...and can he teach you anything?
judy

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Dec 16, 2008
Who is the Best Looking male Teacher AT Somerset Community College?...and can he teach me anything?
monica

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Dec 16, 2008
I'd say it's Gary Sherman!?!?!? If you have bad vision!!!.......and he can't teach a dog to fetch!?!? and his wife works there too, and she can't teach either. and she's as ugly as he is.
I Agree

Oneida, TN

#4 Dec 17, 2008
monica wrote:
I'd say it's Gary Sherman!?!?!? If you have bad vision!!!.......and he can't teach a dog to fetch!?!? and his wife works there too, and she can't teach either. and she's as ugly as he is.
I had his wife way back in the mid 1990's for Biology and she was boring and confussing. The way she taught the class made it harder than it really was.
monica

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Dec 17, 2008
Gary Sherman cannot teach (he's a bum)---his wife Loris?? cannot teacheither (she's into herself)---so why does SCC have them BOTH in the same department??????????
Maybe because this is KY and they believe in NEPOTISM!!!!!!!!!! Its really sad---SCC has many family members working there---they seem to be into each other!!!!!!!!!! wHAT WASTE OF TAXPAYER'S MONEY!!!!!!!!!!
PAT

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Dec 17, 2008
There are a few---Rod Kincaid is nice, but he's old. Actually, he's really old!!!!!!

Zming is nice, but can't speak English too good-he teaches computers so I guess he does not need to know english???

-and there are some people in the Meece Building who just look "weird"-not sure what they do in that building??? I heard they beg for donations and that they do not give pay raises!
Betty

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Dec 17, 2008
There are a few---Rod Kincaid is nice, but he's old. Actually, he's really old!!!!!!

Zming is nice, but can't speak English too good-he teaches computers so I guess he does not need to know english???

-and there are some people in the Meece Building who just look "weird"-not sure what they do in that building??? I heard they beg for donations and that they do not give pay raises!

Best looking teacher at SCC is Frank Carothers.He is my Business teacher. He knows his stuff!!!
Amy

Dawsonville, GA

#8 Dec 18, 2008
I guess there are not too many; since many are related to each other.
way back when student

London, KY

#9 Dec 19, 2008
Is Roger Gover still there..very very handsome
i know

Brodhead, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2008
a few years ago there was a guy there who looks like Nick Lachey. He is hot!!
Take_a_wild_gues s

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 19, 2008
way back when student wrote:
Is Roger Gover still there..very very handsome
If you meant Bruce Gover, who teaches business computing, yes, he's still there. The "guy who looks like Nick Lachey" was in Aviation and he isn't.
susie

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 19, 2008
Take_a_wild_guess wrote:
<quoted text>
If you meant Bruce Gover, who teaches business computing, yes, he's still there. The "guy who looks like Nick Lachey" was in Aviation and he isn't.
Mr. Bruce Gover is good looking and he is a wonderful computer instructor. Way to go, Mr. Gover!!! Keep up the GREAT WORK!! I've recommended him to many of my friends that take computer classes.
Witchy Woman

AOL

#13 Dec 19, 2008
definately Dennis Fries who teaches Geology
CatDaddy

London, KY

#14 Dec 19, 2008
Witchy Woman wrote:
definately Dennis Fries who teaches Geology
Does he teach Dinosaurs 101, or 102? My employer really wants me to take those classes-----
CatDaddy

London, KY

#15 Dec 19, 2008
Witchy Woman wrote:
definately Dennis Fries who teaches Geology
Now that we have discussed the best looking, let's talk about the UGLIEST---(Judy, I hope you don't mind---)

o.k., now who is the UGLIEST?

Don't make me start this one off!
Student

Lexington, KY

#16 Dec 19, 2008
CatDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he teach Dinosaurs 101, or 102? My employer really wants me to take those classes-----
Are you kidding me? You are on this threat bashing on Mr. Fries, too??? No need for me to even wonder, he definitely failed your dumb a$$ in one of his classes.

First of all, your employer may want you to have an Associates degree... if you even have such a job that would require any education. Second, there are things called ELECTIVES and classes like Dinosaurs and Disasters (which by the way, I have taken with him and a geology class and they are both very interesting classes) can be used for an elective. Also, in some associate degree requirements you can use it for a Science credit.

I really don't know what you personally could have against this teacher, unless he failed your a$$ like I already said. He's a good teacher, he knows his stuff, and you are just too stupid to pass.

It's not that I even know him very well other than know him as a teacher, it's just extremely annoying that you go threads about SCC with your same lame "Dinosaurs 101" joke. It's not funny and a lot of people take that class.

Oh and P.S. IF (which obviously, you're not) you were going into the field of geology, your employer(if you even have one) may want you to have had the classes he teaches.
Catdaddy

London, KY

#17 Dec 20, 2008
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? You are on this threat bashing on Mr. Fries, too??? No need for me to even wonder, he definitely failed your dumb a$$ in one of his classes.
First of all, your employer may want you to have an Associates degree... if you even have such a job that would require any education. Second, there are things called ELECTIVES and classes like Dinosaurs and Disasters (which by the way, I have taken with him and a geology class and they are both very interesting classes) can be used for an elective. Also, in some associate degree requirements you can use it for a Science credit.
I really don't know what you personally could have against this teacher, unless he failed your a$$ like I already said. He's a good teacher, he knows his stuff, and you are just too stupid to pass.
It's not that I even know him very well other than know him as a teacher, it's just extremely annoying that you go threads about SCC with your same lame "Dinosaurs 101" joke. It's not funny and a lot of people take that class.
Oh and P.S. IF (which obviously, you're not) you were going into the field of geology, your employer(if you even have one) may want you to have had the classes he teaches.
I SAID MY EMPLOYER REALLY WANTS ME TO TAKE THOSE DINO CLASSES!!!!! CAN YOU READ FOR CRYING OUT LOUD??????????
Mob

Somerset, KY

#18 Dec 20, 2008
CatDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he teach Dinosaurs 101, or 102? My employer really wants me to take those classes-----
Really? I'm pretty sure you don't need a degree to steal copper wire.

Your boss might be pulling your leg.
BIGGER-DADDY

London, KY

#19 Dec 20, 2008
Mob wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'm pretty sure you don't need a degree to steal copper wire.
Your boss might be pulling your leg.
My boss works at the college, and he wants me to help get those classes to make-----:)
BIGGER-DADDY

London, KY

#20 Dec 20, 2008
Mob wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'm pretty sure you don't need a degree to steal copper wire.
Your boss might be pulling your leg.
You sound like an expert on stealing copper wire...Did you get your degree on-line? How many remedial classes did you have to take?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question about UGN. (Nov '11) 2 hr employed 2
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Alyssa76 13,661
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Patriot 166,315
Sams club 6 hr John Boy Walton 3
Fire at Kroger 6 hr Dude 3
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 7 hr Rickster-- 36,843
Sick of you John whang! 8 hr Forsure 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages