black pistons mc
bp mc member

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Support the Black Pistons. It looks like all Somerset supports is the Outlaws.Well dang it The Black Pistons are a club too.Pistons like some too.Recognition and support are important.Pistons can buy a fifty dollar gift card.Pistons can buy 4 bicycles and repaint them for poor kids.Pistons can send two hundered dollars to orphans in Africa or wherever the hell they need it.Pistons can start a drive for food for the homeless.Com e on fellow Pistons lets bring this up at the next meet.Lets show Somerset what we are made of.We challenge the Outlaws to a food challenge.You think you can handle that big a challenge.
connie

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2010
I'd like to donate some food.Who would you be giving it to?I really wouldnt want to donate if it was going to the pantry.I have drove by there and too many nice cars sitting out front.If it is to individual familys you pick out that would be fine.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2010
Without a dang doubt , any contributions would be appreciated - SYLO -
old codger

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2010
Congraulations Black Pistons.This post is a welcome sight.At last a bike club that is willing and ready to help the less fortunate.I wish I could afford to help but i am just getting by.Good luck fellow men.
single mom

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2010
just wondering (not form here) what are the pistons and outlaws bike clubs?

Level 8

Location hidden

#6 Jan 5, 2010
single mom wrote:
just wondering (not form here) what are the pistons and outlaws bike clubs?
Just a group of good guys that ride bikes - Some numnutz wanna turn it into a donuthin thread - Just support bikers - Let them handle their internal issues at church - Peace -
old codger

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2010
They are motorcycle clubs.These Black Pistons are doing some good things here by donating to the poor.Some jerk will no doubt get on here and smart off some foolish remarks.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Jan 5, 2010
Thanks for the comment , codger - Some useless people take some things to the extreme - Not only SYLO , support your local bikers -
The same

London, KY

#9 Jan 5, 2010
Are not the Outlaws and the Pistons sister clubs? Did not the Pistons from Burnside change into Outlaws? Could be wrong just wondering.
Gottobe kidding

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2010
I think your Black Pistons are just about the same as these Outlaws need to leave.. Just a matter of TIME.
Gottobe kidding

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2010
The same wrote:
Are not the Outlaws and the Pistons sister clubs? Did not the Pistons from Burnside change into Outlaws? Could be wrong just wondering.
I really dion't think a Club can Change in to another, maybe patch over. yea that's what I would call it...
good people

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2010
What does it matter if they are sister clubs as long as they are helping the poor.They are both doing things that are going to benifit the county.You all should be commending them.Thanks Black Pistons for doing good deeds.I to thought they were all about theirself but I realize I was wrong.In my book they are good people.
The same

London, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2010
Gottobe kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I really dion't think a Club can Change in to another, maybe patch over. yea that's what I would call it...
Yea, your right; thats what I mean.
Gotcha

London, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2010
good people wrote:
What does it matter if they are sister clubs as long as they are helping the poor.They are both doing things that are going to benifit the county.You all should be commending them.Thanks Black Pistons for doing good deeds.I to thought they were all about theirself but I realize I was wrong.In my book they are good people.
...and you are the president of which chapter???
Gotcha

London, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2010
bp mc member wrote:
Support the Black Pistons. It looks like all Somerset supports is the Outlaws.Well dang it The Black Pistons are a club too.Pistons like some too.Recognition and support are important.Pistons can buy a fifty dollar gift card.Pistons can buy 4 bicycles and repaint them for poor kids.Pistons can send two hundered dollars to orphans in Africa or wherever the hell they need it.Pistons can start a drive for food for the homeless.Com e on fellow Pistons lets bring this up at the next meet.Lets show Somerset what we are made of.We challenge the Outlaws to a food challenge.You think you can handle that big a challenge.
If you are a real BP your club should pull your patch and put you back on probation! Get on here and start crying like a baby asking for some respect and bragging about some little deed you did; pathetic! Bikers in this town have been getting together for many years before you got here raising money for families and disability challenged children. I have never heard any of them getting on a forum and bragging about it or asking for respect. Real bikers love to ride and if that ride just happens to raise money for a good cause thats just extra raisins in the pie.
old codger

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2010
Well it don't appear to me he is bragging.It appears he is doing aDa mm good job of helping our poor out.Maybe buddy boy you shoul practice the same.
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text> If you are a real BP your club should pull your patch and put you back on probation! Get on here and start crying like a baby asking for some respect and bragging about some little deed you did; pathetic! Bikers in this town have been getting together for many years before you got here raising money for families and disability challenged children. I have never heard any of them getting on a forum and bragging about it or asking for respect. Real bikers love to ride and if that ride just happens to raise money for a good cause thats just extra raisins in the pie.
Gotcha

London, KY

#18 Jan 6, 2010
old codger wrote:
Well it don't appear to me he is bragging.It appears he is doing aDa mm good job of helping our poor out.Maybe buddy boy you shoul practice the same.<quoted text>
... Hey don't get me wrong you old coot; I think any charitable donation from anyone is a great thing. Hell I would even take donations from the KKK if they showed up here with a truck load of food for Gods Food Pantry. But that does'nt mean I want them to stay. I'd be one of the first to show them the road out of town. Say what you will but mark my words when the residual effects start coming down from your "Charming" bike "gangs" I wonder what you'll say then. Like your judged symbol shows you are clueless. SEE YA!
hotrod

United States

#19 Jan 16, 2010
i agree pull his patch any real bp knows show some respect or get a sitdown. he might of already
BP Support

Normal, IL

#23 Feb 14, 2012
Does anyone know who the found of the BP's US was and what city and state?
BPMC

Sioux City, IA

#26 Sep 18, 2012
old bp patch holder wrote:
<quoted text> Tommy Lee Dayton Oh and as for the whinner he needs to shut his hole or get it shut and put in a probate patch. BPFFBP
black pistons started in columbus ohio. they patched over from satans syndicate mc. they wear a united states bottom rocker and are the mother chapter in the u.s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 42 min Trouser Cough 31,557
Bluegrass Oakwood (Jul '09) 1 hr Glitter 34
Hookers in Somerset (Jul '11) 2 hr peter and paul 58
Club fit 2 hr Hulk 2
This or That? (May '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,168
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr needforreality 148,345
Fred Thrasher Prints (Nov '09) 4 hr Smiley 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages