remembering lost loved ones

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#143 Sep 18, 2008
i know enough wrote:
i just wanted to take time out to remember my lost loved ones...R.I.P
Jamie Shadoan,carl anderson,amelia taylor,susan tucker,brittney shoap,everett leeke,
We miss you all so very much!!!!
remebering is a great thing WE LOVE AND MISS YOU JOSH (DJ) DICK
remembering friends

London, KY

#145 Sep 18, 2008
Aaron Johnsen
Crystal Albright
Taiann Wilson
Donna Fischer
SHS Class of 91

Somerset, KY

#146 Sep 18, 2008
Jonathan Perdue
SOMERSET

Corbin, KY

#147 Sep 18, 2008
who="family member mee"]<quoted text>
are you Dickie, mee=Charlotte
Alma's daughter.
email me at clbeatty2001@yahoo.com

Yes this is he.How are you and all the rest of your family?As for me I met a wonderful lady two years ago and am happy to say once again I have another chance finally at happiness and we are doing great.We will be married one year on the 29th and are going to go to Gatlinburg that weekend ---oops next weekend.say Hi to everyone for me and take care.Was nice to hear from you.
James (alias dickie)
erica jasper-garlandio s

London, KY

#148 Sep 18, 2008
Luke Garlandios,my husband and the father of my children. It has been almost 2 years but he is thought about everyday. Love and miss you very much.
Charlotte

Columbia, SC

#149 Sep 18, 2008
hey! its so good to hear from you too! I am so happy for you, we are doing just fine, me and Lyonel have been happily married now since 1989,wehave a beautiful home, and get along so good. I
no longer have to work so hard like I used to before we got together, how is aunt Margaret doing? I havent saw her, or heard from her in a long time, just saw her a couple of times after uncle Wendell passed away. moms sister Gladys Gleason passed away last year, the only one left now is Junior. he is 78 now. it was nice to hear from you again, so congratulations! and I wish you lots of happiness.
Charlotte

Columbia, SC

#150 Sep 18, 2008
SOMERSET wrote:
who="family member mee"]<quoted text>
are you Dickie, mee=Charlotte
Alma's daughter.
email me at clbeatty2001@yahoo.com
Yes this is he.How are you and all the rest of your family?As for me I met a wonderful lady two years ago and am happy to say once again I have another chance finally at happiness and we are doing great.We will be married one year on the 29th and are going to go to Gatlinburg that weekend ---oops next weekend.say Hi to everyone for me and take care.Was nice to hear from you.
James (alias dickie)
hey! its so good to hear from you again, I am so happy for you! and glad to know you too have finally found happiness! I to have finally found happiness, and have been married since 1989,I no longer have to work so hard, we have a beautiful home and we both love it here in the country, I haven't saw aunt margaret but a couple of times since uncle wendell died, mommys sister Gladys gleason passed away a year ago, Junoir is the only one left, he is 78 now. congratulations!on your marriage, and I wish you much happiness.
once upon a time

Brownsville, TN

#151 Sep 18, 2008
Ernie Dale Hopkins, He was taken from this world way to young but touched so many while he was here. R.I.P. Ernie and thanks for a small favor you done for me once your kindness will always be remembered I still talk about you from time to time and I still have a pic of you . Be at peace with the angels

Somerset, KY

#152 Sep 18, 2008
My parents: Brent Bray 10/31/2004 and Joyce Bray 10/19/2006 We think about you and miss you every day.
Best Friend

Alto, GA

#153 Sep 18, 2008
RIP William Brian Lipscomb "Lip"
Your smile is missed by many and your children miss you much!
The Greatest Dad

Somerset, KY

#154 Sep 18, 2008
I miss my dad raymond smith everyday...I LOVE YOU DAD...
rita

Somerset, KY

#155 Sep 18, 2008
my mom wilma pauline loveless.mother in law stella mae phillips.baby sister vicky ann loveless .uncle johnny adams.james paul phillips. etna nicholas.i love you all,and miss you everyday
JBSTRANGER

Gallipolis, OH

#156 Sep 19, 2008
Wildkatfan wrote:
My parents: Brent Bray 10/31/2004 and Joyce Bray 10/19/2006 We think about you and miss you every day.
Who could this be???? Dan or Deb.

Somerset, KY

#157 Sep 19, 2008
Deb. How are you?
UNK

Corbin, KY

#158 Sep 20, 2008
who="rita"]my mom wilma pauline loveless.mother in law stella mae phillips.baby sister vicky ann loveless .uncle johnny adams.james paul phillips. etna nicholas.i love you all,and miss you everyday

Hey niece,
Whats up ?You never called me back last week and I tried to call you but no answer!!!!!Thanks for posting Johnny as I miss him so much and do Sis also.I often think of her when I hear an ambulance and sure enough she would call and say hey dick whats going on -on grindy road ,It something or another she would say just came over the scanner and I would tell her some big yarn to just get her going all excited then have to tell her I was just kidding and she would say you sh*t *ss.LOL Miss her bunches. love ya girl Unk Dick
SMS75

Mount Vernon, KY

#159 Sep 20, 2008
I miss my g-ma everyday. She was my best friend and I miss talking to her so much. She loved unconditionally...all of us.
Leisa VanHook

Hazard, KY

#160 Sep 20, 2008
Melinda wrote:
There are times Leisa, I want to talk to mom, my dad died when mom was 5 months pregant with me that I feel so alone. It will be 14 years on Christmas Day of this year and this year has been the worst for me. The old saying is true you never know what you got until it is gone. I talked to Pauline alot also, and I truly miss her too. I would love to hear their voices again. So, everyone on this site hede a warning if your parents are alive make those precious moments that you can hold onto. Take some of your time and spend with them it comes to you in the end. Wish I had. Too late to go back now for me maybe not u.
That is exactly what I tell people that still have their parents. Cherish them and the time you spend with them. Mom was truly my best friend. No love compares to a mother's love. But I do miss my dad and my granny Fannie too.
Melinda Loveless

London, KY

#161 Sep 20, 2008
In memory of Wilma Pauline Loveless

In memory of Vickie Ann Loveless

In memory of Johnny Adams
Yep

AOL

#163 Sep 21, 2008
Bumpin it to discuss
HereWeGo

AOL

#164 Sep 21, 2008
Bumping this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Fun 159,558
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Trouser Cough 35,181
Big boobs are gross, who agrees? (Apr '09) 3 hr Xgirl 129
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 3 hr Toco 276
Rules of dating a outlaw (May '10) 3 hr FiddleDeeDee 27
Amy that worked at the gas station on Jarvis? 4 hr Lavishing_undertones 1
Joe's car lot buy here pay here 6 hr Jeff 2

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance