Can a woman be born with a male penis

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
like to know

London, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2010
I heard on the news the other night that there is women who been born with a male penis!!! Do you know any women that was born with a male penis?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2010
Been kinda difficult to be born with a female penis -

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
like to know

London, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2010
never know
lol

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2010
its actually surprisingly common but the drs usually cut them off when they are babies.
like to know wrote:
I heard on the news the other night that there is women who been born with a male penis!!! Do you know any women that was born with a male penis?
its true

Vicco, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2010
Yes some females are born with male genitalia. Like the other poster said they are usually removed by doctors while they are still babies and the person never knows. As long as the person in question has a uterus and a female reproductive system she is a female whether born with a penis or not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Curious1

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2010
Wait a minute i'm confused here. If she is a woman and born with a penis wouldn't it then be a female penis? Just don't know how it can be male and be attached to a woman.
observer1

Brownsville, TN

#11 Mar 19, 2010
Go to a medical dictionary, there you will find the answers. Both male and female have been born with both, depends on what gender role the person accepts to whether they will be male or female. Some have had surgery, some have opted not to have surgery to correct. There is cases that it is not feasable to operate. Agian it is the choice of the individual.
This is no different then those born with a tail or any other abnornomalcy.
get real

Somerset, KY

#16 Mar 19, 2010
they are called hermaphrodites its a medical anomoly like 1 in 1,000,000 will be born this way.

“loki was a friend of mine”

Since: Apr 10

jerksvill ur face

#18 Apr 15, 2010
like to know wrote:
yea its called a hormorphadite not so rare and nothing to be ashamed of achuly pretty common these days.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 13, 2011
Some people are born with both male and female characteristics, including both types of sex organs. They're called hermaphrodites.
like to know wrote:
observer1

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Mar 15, 2011
Heraphrodites have both genital componants, the person may be male or female, it is a complicated genetic issue that determines whether that person will be female or male. Some chose to live as female, as well as some chose to live as males. There is people in Somerset that have this condition, but like all of us, PRIVACY comes to play if they wish to discuss their sexuality openly to others.
What causes this condition is an open question in the medical field.
My personal opinion, is that God sure had a sense of humor to produce a man and a woman in the first place. Take one day to closely look at ourselves and then to look around for a day at society, are we any more primal then back to the beginning of time?
The cycle of mankind seems to revert back to the same caveman social behaviors.
The hermaphrodite person is just another human, while we are all sitting in a cesspool of human ignorance as to social behavior.
guy roger

South Africa

#26 May 5, 2013
This whole thing is confusing so the born with penis people they attracted to both male and female

Location hidden

#27 May 6, 2013
They can be attracted to one or both sexes.
guy roger wrote:
This whole thing is confusing so the born with penis people they attracted to both male and female
In reply

Middlesboro, KY

#28 May 6, 2013
guy roger wrote:
In short, no. That's not necessarily the case. They will be attracted to whatever sexual partner that they are already predisposed toward. Just as with people who are born having normal genitalia, they will still be either bisexual, homosexual or heterosexual.

What a person is born with does not directly determine their latter choice in partners as they mature.

You really need to Google the term hermaphrodites for a full description and to gain knowledge on this subject. Topix is not really the place to get into the specs of sexual orientation when it deals with dual gender birth organs due to age restrictions on this site itself and knowing that children still much to young to be on here, do get on here.

I will add that in years past, doctors would routinely and brutally take it upon themselves to perform surgeries on these newborns who were born with both genitalia. Usually the clitoris was cut because the physicians thought that the newborn was most definitely a female, simply because they had a vagina and/or uterus. When a baby was born with an enlarged clitoris in years past, it was what the OB naturally thought should be removed and cut to size.

Yes, it was brutal and scientific studies have proven that without a doubt it was sometimes not the right decision to make for that childs wellbeing. Many times the parents were not even consulted with prior to the removal of the clitoris, if you can fathom that. There have been hermaphrodites who eventually lead very tragic personal lives simply because the wrong genitalia was removed at birth.

Again, for reasons of Topix content, I would advise you to Google the condition. Read, study and keep an open mind.

Also keep in mind that a persons sexual organ deformities are not necessarily the precursor to a their sexual preferences will be later on in life. Remember that being gay, lesbian or bisexual is something that happens to those who were not themselves even born a hermaphrodite. So remember as you do your research, people who are born with normal sexual organs follow their own pathways in life too. Please, once again keep that in mind as you research this subject matter for yourself.

I hope this helped.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37 May 13, 2013
like to know wrote:
It is called a tranny
In reply

Middlesboro, KY

#38 May 13, 2013
Gomer-ez wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called a tranny
People born as hermaphrodites are absolutely not 'trannies'.

A transvestite is born one gender but are not comfortable as the gender they were born. Many times the transgendered individual will ultimately choose to surgically alter their sexual birth organs. They develop the sexual organs of one sex, and one sex only, be it male or female. After puberty, they can choose to undergo surgery to have their bodies altered in order to become the gender they feel they should have been born. They actually feel they were born in the wrong body, to put it simply.

A male could choose to have breasts augmentation, even a vagina surgically constructed. A female can opt for the construction of a penis. All instances of surgically becoming a transvestite require hormone therapy in order to make the transitions as complete as it can possibly be. With hormonal therapy, a female to male transvestite will grow facial hair, develop a deeper voice and become more muscular. While a male to female transvestite will slow and sometimes completely halt the growth of facial hair and their voice may even become higher pitched with the help of hormone therapies.

You're not born a transvestite, Gomer. You are born either male, female, hermaphrodite, bisexual, homosexual or heterosexual. You may have the term cross dresser or transgender confused with being a transvestite.

Again, a hermaphrodite is born with both male and female sexual organs and they are certainly not 'trannies'. A 'transgender' is someone who lives the life of the opposite sex, both before or after any surgical manipulation.

I would suggest you do some research before you insert your bigoted foot into your mouth from here on out Gomer. You've certainly proven to be severely uneducated on many different levels lately.

Level 5

Location hidden

#39 May 13, 2013
In reply wrote:
<quoted text>
People born as hermaphrodites are absolutely not 'trannies'.
A transvestite is born one gender but are not comfortable as the gender they were born. Many times the transgendered individual will ultimately choose to surgically alter their sexual birth organs. They develop the sexual organs of one sex, and one sex only, be it male or female. After puberty, they can choose to undergo surgery to have their bodies altered in order to become the gender they feel they should have been born. They actually feel they were born in the wrong body, to put it simply.
A male could choose to have breasts augmentation, even a vagina surgically constructed. A female can opt for the construction of a penis. All instances of surgically becoming a transvestite require hormone therapy in order to make the transitions as complete as it can possibly be. With hormonal therapy, a female to male transvestite will grow facial hair, develop a deeper voice and become more muscular. While a male to female transvestite will slow and sometimes completely halt the growth of facial hair and their voice may even become higher pitched with the help of hormone therapies.
You're not born a transvestite, Gomer. You are born either male, female, hermaphrodite, bisexual, homosexual or heterosexual. You may have the term cross dresser or transgender confused with being a transvestite.
Again, a hermaphrodite is born with both male and female sexual organs and they are certainly not 'trannies'. A 'transgender' is someone who lives the life of the opposite sex, both before or after any surgical manipulation.
I would suggest you do some research before you insert your bigoted foot into your mouth from here on out Gomer. You've certainly proven to be severely uneducated on many different levels lately.
Don't get so up tight.Out of all the adjectives you used ,you left out moron,stupid,nuts,and clueless.
Think you for your fine assessment of my education,and mental thoughts.It is always nice to be evaluated by such a judgemental person.
You are so smart.Maybe you should take a class in sarcasm

Level 5

Location hidden

#40 May 13, 2013
In reply wrote:
<quoted text>
In short, no. That's not necessarily the case. They will be attracted to whatever sexual partner that they are already predisposed toward. Just as with people who are born having normal genitalia, they will still be either bisexual, homosexual or heterosexual.
What a person is born with does not directly determine their latter choice in partners as they mature.
You really need to Google the term hermaphrodites for a full description and to gain knowledge on this subject. Topix is not really the place to get into the specs of sexual orientation when it deals with dual gender birth organs due to age restrictions on this site itself and knowing that children still much to young to be on here, do get on here.
I will add that in years past, doctors would routinely and brutally take it upon themselves to perform surgeries on these newborns who were born with both genitalia. Usually the clitoris was cut because the physicians thought that the newborn was most definitely a female, simply because they had a vagina and/or uterus. When a baby was born with an enlarged clitoris in years past, it was what the OB naturally thought should be removed and cut to size.
Yes, it was brutal and scientific studies have proven that without a doubt it was sometimes not the right decision to make for that childs wellbeing. Many times the parents were not even consulted with prior to the removal of the clitoris, if you can fathom that. There have been hermaphrodites who eventually lead very tragic personal lives simply because the wrong genitalia was removed at birth.
Again, for reasons of Topix content, I would advise you to Google the condition. Read, study and keep an open mind.
Also keep in mind that a persons sexual organ deformities are not necessarily the precursor to a their sexual preferences will be later on in life. Remember that being gay, lesbian or bisexual is something that happens to those who were not themselves even born a hermaphrodite. So remember as you do your research, people who are born with normal sexual organs follow their own pathways in life too. Please, once again keep that in mind as you research this subject matter for yourself.
I hope this helped.
Read the original post.It said a woman born with a penis.It did not say anything about vigina.
Having fun on here is really hard,with all these professors.
PeteM

United States

#46 Aug 18, 2013
Actually "tranny" refers more to the term "transexual" which in the true case is a person who is ALL female except for having a penis, NOT male penis or "female penis"; JUST penis. A"transvestite" AKA, "cross-dresser" is a definite sex that enjoys living as the opposite sex sometimes just on occasion with no intentions of having surgery or taking hormones(they are usually male). At puberty a "true" transexual female will develope breasts, hips, curves, but also sexually be able to impregnate females. Theres also some cases(I do believe) where they are sterile. Then there are the people who believe they are "trapped in a female/male body" and choose to live as the opposite sex and will usually turn to sexual reasignment surgery and hormone therapy. Hermaphadites on the other hand are completely different. They have a vagina with a penis just above it(sometimes thought of as a bigger clitoris).
knowledge

Lexington, KY

#47 Aug 24, 2013
Also, in doing your research there are those who have been exposed to chemicals such as the shots that keep a woman from having more miscarriages, and being exposed to radiation, and other ways like this that can cause things to go wrong with a fetus while it is growing in the womb, to much of a hormone in the body of the mother of one type of hormone (male or female). Thankfully there are lots of information out there that people can research find that can educate the people. This is very interesting and i hope it helps clear alittle up on questions. These things happen and i am glad there is info out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lift Inc. pros and cons 16 min Stuckinthemiddle 14
Looking for Good Assisted Living Facility in So... 32 min Enter user name 6
What happened to john whang 47 min Jason 10
Harris Hill Apartments (Nov '09) 1 hr Rhonds 13
John Evans Roofer 1 hr Victim 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 168,804
I need help with Government service question ASAP 5 hr ligman 48

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages