I DESPERATELY need a job

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Melissa

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
I have 2 kids, and I desperately need a job. While I have a bf who works his butt off we still don't have the money for everything we need. My oldest kid pees to bed, and he is constantly yelling at me cause her room smells like pee. We can't afford to buy good nights underwear. I don't have a vehicle so I can't get a normal job. If there is someone out there who would let me babysit their kids, or clean their house or do some yard work or walk there dog or something like that it would be greatly appreciated. I even know how to train dogs. Someone PLEASE help.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 8, 2012
You can train dogs , but , your kid still pee's in the bed ??-Mercy -
Melissa

Somerset, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
You can train dogs , but , your kid still pee's in the bed ??-Mercy -
Go ahead and be a smarta$#. Your just like every other person in Somerset. Why can't someone be nice, and offer me some help?
Link

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and be a smarta$#. Your just like every other person in Somerset. Why can't someone be nice, and offer me some help?
Co-signed!
Melissa

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Everytime I put something on here someone says something smart. I just need a job.
harmony

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
maybe if your boyfriend did not constantly yell about the poor child she would not be peein the bed.i am not trying to be a smart elick,i would tell him to stay out of her room,or hit the road.
dont know

Wheeling, IL

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Link wrote:
<quoted text>Co-signed!
old buzzard, keep your crack head opinions to yourself
Politics

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Do you live close to a dollar store?

“Hello again”

Level 8

Since: Jan 09

KY Pineywoods

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Melissa I do hope you find work ,however I don't think anyone will be asking you to babysit their children if you are living with a man that yells at you because your child wets the bed,that has to make your child miserable.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and be a smarta$#. Your just like every other person in Somerset. Why can't someone be nice, and offer me some help?
Not being smart at all - Just opining on your comment - And , if I'm like every other person in Somerset , you gots employment problems - Help thyself -
Monroe Misfit

Sarasota, FL

#11 Oct 8, 2012
The family dollar on east mt Vernon had a now hiring sign up for forever, try there and see if they still are. As of a week or so ago it was still up
Monroe Misfit

Sarasota, FL

#12 Oct 8, 2012
I'm sorry I just saw your last few sentences that said you don't have a car and can't get a normal job :( sorry
Politics

United States

#13 Oct 8, 2012
If you live close to something walking is an option! I saw that sign too. That's why I asked. They hire a lot.
Brandy

London, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Can't stand mean people if you have nothing good to say why say anything. I wish you luck and hope you find something, and improve your situation.
Melissa

London, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Brandy wrote:
Can't stand mean people if you have nothing good to say why say anything. I wish you luck and hope you find something, and improve your situation.
Thanks.:-)
most upset

London, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
How old is your little girl? Think about the cost of a sitter for her once you go to work. You said your bf works his ass off, I know it's hard to pay for rent and all, but he knows the child has to have things it needs also. For you to work, will cost money also. Please aways put her first, keep everything else down to a mediumn. How much does she weigh? I ask because maybe I can help, with some pull ups.
curious

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Melissa wrote:
I have 2 kids, and I desperately need a job. While I have a bf who works his butt off we still don't have the money for everything we need. My oldest kid pees to bed, and he is constantly yelling at me cause her room smells like pee. We can't afford to buy good nights underwear. I don't have a vehicle so I can't get a normal job. If there is someone out there who would let me babysit their kids, or clean their house or do some yard work or walk there dog or something like that it would be greatly appreciated. I even know how to train dogs. Someone PLEASE help.
How old is your child? You can take her to the doctor and they can give her some meds to help it, but you have to do your part also no caffeine, nothing to drink after a certain time and wake her up before you go to bed so she can use the bathroom. I know these things because I done them with my child. Also if your man is yelling at her he needs to stop and get a life, it's not going to help her at all. I wish you luck in finding a job
Brandy

London, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Your welcome Melissa I don't know your full situation but hope that something comes through for you soon, its very hard times for everyone right now. To bad you didn't train horses I would have you come work with a couple of mine..don't pay attention to the rude people on here and don't waste your time trying to reply to them someday they will grow up and will pay for there rude comments and negative attitudes it will bit them in the ass karma is a biotch!

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#20 Oct 9, 2012
The woman is doing more than most of you loafers.She wants help and is trying!If you cant help her then leave her alone.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Hazard, KY

#24 Oct 9, 2012
There are some legit work from home companies. Look into one called alpine access.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easiest married woman 9 min LOCAL MAN 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Paul 169,024
Missy Poo 2 hr Bonnie and Clyde 4
Adult fun 2 hr John whang 13
Dunkin Donuts 2 hr John whang 12
1970s Scotties Restaurant! (Jun '09) 2 hr John whang 244
John Wang Okay Since Last Night 2 hr John whang 10

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages