Who is the best looking Pepsi Man

Who is the best looking Pepsi Man

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cousins sisters AUNT

Hazard, KY

#82 Jan 10, 2009
lurch is a hottie he sure knows how to make my nipples hard cant wait till it warms upu owe me sexy daddy
Do they make clamps for BIG nipples AUNT?
felacio

London, KY

#83 Jan 12, 2009
cousins sisters AUNT wrote:
lurch is a hottie he sure knows how to make my nipples hard cant wait till it warms upu owe me sexy daddy
Do they make clamps for BIG nipples AUNT?
I reckon they do, jumper cables so work on your aunts cousins sisters brothers aunts sister.....aunt
chrystel

Somerset, KY

#84 Jan 12, 2009
and who exactly is this?? no im not still in love with him but i do still think he is cute and sweet.. baby??
pepsi man wrote:
<quoted text> aww r u still in love with him. Last time i seen you
you were flirting with me. and talking to everyone about me baby
pepsi man

Doniphan, MO

#85 Jan 14, 2009
chrystel wrote:
and who exactly is this?? no im not still in love with him but i do still think he is cute and sweet.. baby??
<quoted text>
so do u flirt with all the pepsi guy lol? I am just playing with u
U probly can figure out who this is. It has been awhile since u seen me at wal-mart. well if u can figure it out send be something good back lol
chrystel

London, KY

#86 Jan 15, 2009
I only have 2 guess's and i already talked to one of the guys that i thought it was. No i dont flirt with all of the pepsi guys lol.. How will i know for sure who u are???
pepsi man wrote:
<quoted text> so do u flirt with all the pepsi guy lol? I am just playing with u
U probly can figure out who this is. It has been awhile since u seen me at wal-mart. well if u can figure it out send be something good back lol
fumunda cheese

Hazard, KY

#87 Jan 15, 2009
has anyone tried it ? great with a AMP
pepsi man

Somerset, KY

#88 Jan 15, 2009
well who is ur other guess? i haven't seen u in awhile so who could it be hummm.?
shane

Hazard, KY

#89 Jan 16, 2009
is the pepsi guy SHane lawson single?
HEARTBROKE

Hazard, KY

#90 Jan 16, 2009
so im head over hills for this pepsi driver why does he act like he isnt into me?>
pot belly

London, KY

#91 Jan 16, 2009
Maybe he has a little girl and a wife at home......
HEARTBROKE

Hazard, KY

#92 Jan 16, 2009
probally not he is single im pretty sure
not u

Hazard, KY

#93 Jan 16, 2009
bet u thought i wrote that didnt u chump lol
pepsi man

Mount Vernon, KY

#94 Jan 17, 2009
shane wrote:
is the pepsi guy SHane lawson single?
who wants to know
stockholderoaks

Brownsville, TN

#95 Jan 17, 2009
just being silly but i will say my sister in law she is the only female pepsi person in somerset
novagirl69

Helenwood, TN

#96 Jan 17, 2009
LIVE WIRE wrote:
JEREMY LYNCH IS HOT HOT HOT
Yes Jeremy Lynch is sooooo Hot I'd like a piece of that!
john blaze

Manchester, KY

#97 Jan 17, 2009
novagirl69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Jeremy Lynch is sooooo Hot I'd like a piece of that!
jeremy lynch is a redneck backwoods grizzly adams lookin mofo, tattle tellin piece o shyt, he's all tha time on leonard an ron's nuts an gets nowhere he should cup tha ball's they might appreciate that.
damn mofo

Stanford, KY

#98 Jan 18, 2009
john blaze wrote:
<quoted text>
jeremy lynch is a redneck backwoods grizzly adams lookin mofo, tattle tellin piece o shyt, he's all tha time on leonard an ron's nuts an gets nowhere he should cup tha ball's they might appreciate that.
tell that mofo about it
chrystel

Mount Vernon, KY

#99 Jan 20, 2009
well if u wont tell me then i guess its not the important huh?? lol jk
pepsi man wrote:
well who is ur other guess? i haven't seen u in awhile so who could it be hummm.?
chrystel

Mount Vernon, KY

#100 Jan 20, 2009
nevermind i figured it out lol
pepsi man wrote:
<quoted text>who wants to know
franz ferdinand

Brownsville, TN

#101 Jan 20, 2009
who is the gayest looking coke guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know mark vitoe 1 hr coworker 14
hillary or Trump and one reason why. 1 hr Natas 45
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr CriminalsForever 149,496
We need a Popeyes Or Lee's chicken Restaurant 5 hr PJJ 5
kieth roberts anyone like him 6 hr monika 1
Who is Connie Taylor?-Used to be Connie Adams. (Nov '08) 6 hr connie 8
Trying to find Eric Jenkins 8 hr somesetgirlknows 23

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages