Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated May 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul Revere

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not watch the news? He attended the funerals
<quoted text>
God doesn't belong to a church so why should we? Homosexuality is a part of nature. It is commonly seen in pigs and rats. It's God's way of reducing the number of breeders as a means of population control. God made them that way. They didn't choose it.
<quoted text>
yeah the trailer park comment was low. There are perfectly decent people who live in trailer parks
<quoted text> If I were to sit down to have a beer with someone, it's more fun to talk to the flaming liberal than the cold hearted nazi
Has Obama called those families back with an explaination of what happened at Benghazi yet? No. He has not.
Now he claims that he knows nothing of whistleblowers within the CIA who want to come forward and present the real story.
In fact, his administration is now refusing to cooperate with legal requests to grant security clearances to lawyers for those people. What's he afraid of?

Homosexuality is not a normal part of human nature. And if you want to compare human beings with rats and pigs, go right ahead and limit that discussion to them and you. However, God set us above those animals and gave us dominion over them.
Homosexuality is a choice that deviates from the natural order.

Personally, I'll pass on any length conversations with liberals or Nazi's. Both make my skin crawl.

“I been hangin' on every word.”

Level 5

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Tired wrote:
If I were to sit down to have a beer with someone, it's more fun to talk to the flaming liberal than the cold hearted nazi
Except that NAZI was an abbreviation for the National Socialist Workers party, which was a socialist liberal political group. Apples to oranges.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Obama called those families back with an explaination of what happened at Benghazi yet? No. He has not.
Now he claims that he knows nothing of whistleblowers within the CIA who want to come forward and present the real story.
In fact, his administration is now refusing to cooperate with legal requests to grant security clearances to lawyers for those people. What's he afraid of?
Homosexuality is not a normal part of human nature. And if you want to compare human beings with rats and pigs, go right ahead and limit that discussion to them and you. However, God set us above those animals and gave us dominion over them.
Homosexuality is a choice that deviates from the natural order.
Personally, I'll pass on any length conversations with liberals or Nazi's. Both make my skin crawl.
First he has to admit,it really happened.He just wants it to go away.
Southernbychoice

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 2, 2013
 
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Obama called those families back with an explaination of what happened at Benghazi yet? No. He has not.
Now he claims that he knows nothing of whistleblowers within the CIA who want to come forward and present the real story.
In fact, his administration is now refusing to cooperate with legal requests to grant security clearances to lawyers for those people. What's he afraid of?
Homosexuality is not a normal part of human nature. And if you want to compare human beings with rats and pigs, go right ahead and limit that discussion to them and you. However, God set us above those animals and gave us dominion over them.
Homosexuality is a choice that deviates from the natural order.
Well stated and I totally agree!
Personally, I'll pass on any length conversations with liberals or Nazi's. Both make my skin crawl.
Well stated and I totally agree!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mushlims got gayes too -

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Knowitall9 wrote:
Mushlims got gayes too -
They have the right to be happy too.
Tired

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 3, 2013
 
Kick Brass wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that NAZI was an abbreviation for the National Socialist Workers party, which was a socialist liberal political group. Apples to oranges.
Despite their name, they were fascists.
Tired

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Obama called those families back with an explaination of what happened at Benghazi yet? No. He has not.
Unless you are Obama trashing yourself you have no way of knowing that
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Now he claims that he knows nothing of whistleblowers within the CIA who want to come forward and present the real story.
Again you have no way of knowing that
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, his administration is now refusing to cooperate with legal requests to grant security clearances to lawyers for those people. What's he afraid of?
where's your proof? this sounds like more tea-party rumors
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not a normal part of human nature. And if you want to compare human beings with rats and pigs, go right ahead and limit that discussion to them and you. However,
you are simply wrong and uneducated in the matter
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
God set us above those animals and gave us dominion over them.
No, not dominion, stewardship
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a choice that deviates from the natural order.
No all science on the matter shows that it is hard wired. God made them that way.
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I'll pass on any length conversations with liberals or Nazi's. Both make my skin crawl.
hiding and refusal of discourse is the heart of ignorance. How else can you learn without discourse?
CTT

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
No all science on the matter shows that it is hard wired. God made them that way.
You're suggesting homosexuality can't be learned behavior? Absolutely ridiculous.
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>hiding and refusal of discourse is the heart of ignorance. How else can you learn without discourse?
LOL, this from a man who got mad, spluttered illegible nonsense then sulled up and refused to talk to me just a few days ago.
Paul Revere

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you are Obama trashing yourself you have no way of knowing that
<quoted text>Again you have no way of knowing that
<quoted text>where's your proof? this sounds like more tea-party rumors
<quoted text>you are simply wrong and uneducated in the matter
<quoted text>No, not dominion, stewardship
<quoted text>No all science on the matter shows that it is hard wired. God made them that way.
<quoted text>hiding and refusal of discourse is the heart of ignorance. How else can you learn without discourse?
Obama plainly stated in his most recent news conference that he hadn't heard about the Benghazi whistleblowers. If you believe that, I've got some ocean front property in Utah I'd like to sell you.
My "proof" is that legal council for the above mentioned whistleblowers has now gone public stating that security clearances have not been issued, even after Darrell Issa sent TWO letters requesting that they (clearances) be issued.

Regarding animals....Genesis 1:26(KJB)- "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have DOMINION over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

So, God made people gay and then told us it was wrong and not to engage in such acts as they are an abomination? Really?
Next, I suppose God made kleptomaniacs and then told them not to steal?

Well, I suppose I have learned that Nazi's and liberals do have alot in common simply by listening to each. So, I'll give you that one.
Old

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

CTT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're suggesting homosexuality can't be learned behavior? Absolutely ridiculous.
<quoted text>
LOL, this from a man who got mad, spluttered illegible nonsense then sulled up and refused to talk to me just a few days ago.
As usual you are trying to put words in other people's mouths. YOU are the one who brought it up as learned behavior. Also you are talking about my wife who was a victim of incest so for your accusation that she was in favor of it you deserved every expletive that she leveled at you and more. You have very little understanding of logic, have obviously never actually studied it or any behavioral science or psychology and have even less compassion. You are merely a cyberbully and my guess is probably 15 years old.
CTT

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old wrote:
<quoted text>As usual you are trying to put words in other people's mouths. YOU are the one who brought it up as learned behavior. Also you are talking about my wife who was a victim of incest so for your accusation that she was in favor of it you deserved every expletive that she leveled at you and more. You have very little understanding of logic, have obviously never actually studied it or any behavioral science or psychology and have even less compassion. You are merely a cyberbully and my guess is probably 15 years old.
What are you yammering about now? She says homosexuals are all born that way, I'm saying that's absolutely ridiculous. It's also a learned behavior.

Who she is, or why she is, irrelevent. She mispoke, I called her on it, she went on a rant and made a personal attack on me. Both of you speak the same language fluently, gibberish.

You done yet?
CTT

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 7, 2013
 
Old wrote:
<quoted text>As usual you are trying to put words in other people's mouths. YOU are the one who brought it up as learned behavior. Also you are talking about my wife who was a victim of incest so for your accusation that she was in favor of it you deserved every expletive that she leveled at you and more. You have very little understanding of logic, have obviously never actually studied it or any behavioral science or psychology and have even less compassion. You are merely a cyberbully and my guess is probably 15 years old.
Oh, and by the way, it's WAY too late to expect compassion from me. If your're going to wear your feelings on your sleeves this way you probably should find another hobby.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 128,667
Man found badly beaten in Rockcastle County 43 min Wrong 6
Yardsale for Derek Kissee 50 min A Mother 13
Grimes for Senator 1 hr Woodman 1
band or singer christian type 3 hr hey 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Ashby 26,189
Comfort Keepers Treats their employees like crap! (Apr '11) 7 hr Happy at CK Virginia 32
is PC trying to close SHS down 8 hr Buddah 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••