Man Killed In Mobile Home Fire

Man Killed In Mobile Home Fire

There are 10 comments on the KLEX TV story from Oct 30, 2008, titled Man Killed In Mobile Home Fire. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

A handicapped man was killed early Thursday after a fire swept through his mobile home in Pulaski County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

“One Day at a Time”

Since: Aug 08

Franklin KY

#1 Oct 31, 2008
Our prayers go out to this man's family in their time of loss. May God's peace cover each of you.
alive again

London, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2008
well i would like to thank you for posting something genuine and real. its nice to see some compassion instead of all the bashing.God
Bless You. A friend of the deceased.
alive again

London, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2008
Well thank you for posting something so genuine and real. It is wonderful to see some compassion instead of all the bashing May God Bless You. A friend of the deceased.
Robin

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2008
May god watch over his family ...i am friends with all of his kids ...
Jay Jay

Manchester, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2008
Well God Bless This Man's Family And Hope He Has A Wonderful Life In Heaven With God.And All Of My Prayers Will Go Toward This Man And His Family.

God Bless You All
Jay Jay

Manchester, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2008
All Of My Prayers Will Go Toward This Man And His
Family.And I Hope He Has A Great LIfe In Heaven With God And Jesus.

God Bless You All
tommygirl

Somerset, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2008
How sad, my prayers go out to his children and family, may God bless all of them..
HELLO

Altoona, PA

#9 Nov 4, 2008
Our prays are with the family!May you all find piece in this hard time.
a friend

Somerset, KY

#10 Nov 4, 2008
I knew this man, and was friends with his youngest daughter Jodi, she is such a sweet girl and I am very sorry to here about her dad. I would go and spend the night with her and her dad was such a big joker he loved his kids and well be missed very much. I send my prayers out to his family and friends.

Since: Nov 08

Somerset, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2008
That was my cousin. Just wanted to say we appreciate your prayers. We have lost a lot of family since October 1st. Thanks for your support. God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Dog 30 min Wang 2
Food stamp fraud 1 hr Bree 1
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr gladthelakeisback 32,321
Female fwb wanted for x marine 1 hr boBbiKlOo 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 149,955
Wuz up in the set tonight 2 hr Chill in the set 1
Armstrong Affairs (Jan '16) 3 hr Aaron 41

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages