Kroger fire??!!??
Teen16

Tomball, TX

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Saw fire trucks at north kroger. Anyone know anything???
beeg

Corbin, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2010
i heard the same.. my father in law went by and seen everyone outside and fire trucks and black windows? wonder what happend.
lee

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2010
they must have cooked too many chickens today,,,seriously i hope no one was hurt.
Local bitchy-witchy

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2010
Haven't heard anything
I was there

Brodhead, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2010
The fire alarm starting going off but they didn't evacuate anyone and no one seemed to even notice. It went off for 5-10 mins and as I was at the checkout the alarm finally was turned off and the fire truck pulled up just as I was leaving. I thought it was a false alarm.
gumby

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Nov 30, 2010
the newsrag has on their facebook wall that it was a small fire in electrical panel and the store was just briefly evacuated.
interested
#7 Dec 1, 2010
was the fire near the fuel center? who was working?
lol

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2010
beeg wrote:
i heard the same.. my father in law went by and seen everyone outside and fire trucks and black windows? wonder what happend.
the windows are tinted they are always black
What

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 1, 2010
So there was a fire and they didn't make everyone get out?? The paper says there was a fire and everyone left the building for a moment but the eye witness says that no one seemed to care. Why wouldn't the state asked everyone to leave even if it was just a small fire?
gumby

Santa Clara, CA

#10 Dec 4, 2010
Update. It wasnt a fire, merely a freon leak according to what they updated on facebook.
ok truth

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2010
Krogers had a small fire that was ignited when a freon leak prevented the compassor to cool when the compassor got so hot it ignited the oil beside the compressor that had recently been filled. Once the fire was find out and known it wasn't another false alarm everyone was evacuated and it was taken care of customers and employees both was out side

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 19 min Junket 31,535
Looking for someone to buy all my yardsale items?? (May '11) 22 min jessup 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min LMS 148,325
ugn 2 hr I can answer 2
Pretty Jewelry Homemade Jewelry 4 hr SpringLover 1
Iva's Bridal 10 hr Sherri 1
Clinton can't stand up to trump. 15 hr Dude 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages