Tracks End Restaurant
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wow

Eubank, KY

#95 Nov 4, 2011
Tracks End is a very good place to eat. There not a star place so stop complaining. If you dont like it there, then dont go back. Simple enough? who cares what you think about Tracks End.. Your obviously to immature to act like a grown-up. This town is a joke, people here have nothing else better to do then to talk about something in some sort of way. GET A LIFE, if you wanna eat at 5 star places then go to Lexington or Louisville. They have plenty there, enough said.
bobby boucher

Somerset, KY

#96 Nov 4, 2011
Yeah thats right Lexington has all kinds of 5 star places. LOL All of Hollywood elite come to eat in Lexington. LOL I think Kate Middleton was going to have her wedding reception in Lexingtons 5 star restraunts but the queen couldn't afford it. LOL Tracks end is as good as any place in Lexington
butterfrly

Somerset, KY

#97 Nov 11, 2011
i've ate there several times, someones just jealous because they are getting all the business remember when they tried to ruin wendys and long john silvers with nasty comments, if your unhappy you don't have to go back, it serves the best food at a reasonable price of any place in town, try it.
Customer

Manchester, KY

#98 Nov 12, 2011
i FEEL SO SORRY FOR ALL THOSE RAIL WORKERS. I KNOW HOME COOK, AINT THAT HARD....H E L L O
Curious

Manchester, KY

#101 Apr 30, 2012
Just curious....if there is no soap in the bathroom, where do the EMPLOYEES wash their hands after they are done in there?????

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

London, KY

#104 May 14, 2012
This is one of my favorite places to eat. The waitress I usually get is extremely nice and the food has been great. Seems very clean.

Been in many restraints where the soap was out. It's not like its never going to happen. Just tell someone. That easy.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

London, KY

#105 May 14, 2012
This is one of my favorite places to eat. The waitress I usually get is extremely nice and the food has been great. Seems very clean.

Been in many restraints where the soap was out. It's not like its never going to happen. Just tell someone. That easy.
If they refuse to refill it then bitch about it.
Nasty

London, KY

#106 May 15, 2012
I do not agree with the comments like "soap gonna run out" It shouldn't! That is one area which should be kept on top of. So important in any eating facility.

“Kickapoo Joy Juice”

Level 6

Since: May 12

Dogpatch, KY

#108 May 16, 2012
Any Health Department Inspection ever performed?

“Kickapoo Joy Juice”

Level 6

Dogpatch, KY

#112 May 19, 2012
where is the Tracks End place located at?
Hmm

Whitwell, TN

#113 May 19, 2012
under cover wrote:
I worked there for a few months and there was never an inspection they seriously need to go though i have worked restraunts my whole life and i can honestly say that's the worst one ever and if it got inspected they would for sure be in some serious trouble i don know who to call or i would i have talked to rail road workers who absolutely refuse to eat there because when they did eat they got sick they said all they will go there for is drinks and for coffee just please i mean please you decide to eat there just beware this is someone who worked there and knows what goes on in that kitchen and its awful and i feel the community need to be aware of the things that need to be noticed for their own safety
If the rail workers don't eat there then where do they eat? All the rail workers I talk to only talk about eating at this place

“Kickapoo Joy Juice”

Level 6

Dogpatch, KY

#114 May 20, 2012
There is no telephone listing in the Somerset, KY PHONE BOOK.
Lake Lover

Somerset, KY

#115 May 20, 2012
oh well wrote:
<quoted text>well after you eat, u get the trots...then you make tracks and thats where it ends!
. LOL. You are funny. I have eaten there a few times. The food is excellent! And so is the service. I enjoyed it and didn't get sick from it at all.
Lake Lover

Somerset, KY

#116 May 20, 2012
fyjimo wrote:
There is no telephone listing in the Somerset, KY PHONE BOOK.
It is back behind south speedway. You cant see it from 27. It is in the parking lot of the Lodge that was built for the rail road workers. Not far from the newest movie theater. It really is good food.
Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#118 May 20, 2012
Lake Lover wrote:
<quoted text>It is back behind south speedway. You cant see it from 27. It is in the parking lot of the Lodge that was built for the rail road workers. Not far from the newest movie theater. It really is good food.
Thanks, I never would have found it
BelowAverage

New York, NY

#124 May 21, 2012
We ate there recently and it was awful. It was my first and last experience with them. My steak sandwich tasted like eggs, and not in a good way, and the cornbread tasted like wet dog. The service was average at best and I could hear everyone in the back gossiping. I waited tables for 8 years. Chatting and lauging is one thing, bad mouthing within earshot of guests is quite another. It also made my stomach hurt. I was just far from impressed.
Living in 2012

Somerset, KY

#127 May 24, 2012
BelowAverage wrote:
We ate there recently and it was awful. It was my first and last experience with them. My steak sandwich tasted like eggs, and not in a good way, and the cornbread tasted like wet dog. The service was average at best and I could hear everyone in the back gossiping. I waited tables for 8 years. Chatting and lauging is one thing, bad mouthing within earshot of guests is quite another. It also made my stomach hurt. I was just far from impressed.
haha you are below average.
... I've eaten there about 7 times and ot has been good every time.
mystyque

Louisville, KY

#130 Jul 1, 2012
We try to eat there every Sunday. Always impeccably clean, the food is awesome and the service is great!! It was an awesome find!
A+++
Lillian wrote:
Went there because I heard they had homecooked food. No vegetables were listed as sides on the menu. When I asked if they had vegetables, the waitress said yes. I ordered mashed potatoes and they were terrible.
The place was clean and the waitress was really nice. When I went into the bathroom to wash my hands, no soap. That concerns me because I wonder if the employees use that same bathroom.
single in bronston

Brownsville, TN

#133 Oct 20, 2012
ladyinsomerset wrote:
Where is the Tracks End At?
down from south speedway on parker mills way
Clear Thinker

Harrison, AR

#135 Oct 23, 2012
I've ate there at least three times a week for months and never had any trouble. They are a diner type restaurant, if you want hardy food this is your restaurant, if you want cuisine go elsewhere.

Just don't order the dinners, they're overpriced and too small. Order breakfast or a sandwich and you'll probably get more than you can eat at a much cheaper price than anywhere else. They've a four egg omelet and triple decker club that's more than me and my wife can share.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 149,007
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 21 min Hatti_Hollerand 12,551
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 23 min Hatti_Hollerand 31,989
PC Park 43 min Bill 5
Theives Who Stole Mums Off of My Porch!!! (Oct '11) 1 hr Country Boy Cadil... 31
Roofing Companies in Somerset (Mar '10) 9 hr Ulis Tardnot 38
Dan's Discount Jewelry and Pawn. (Mar '12) 9 hr dansnottheman 31

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages