full blooded pit puppies for sell

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
selling

Brownsville, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2010
i have pit bull puppies for sell they are about 6-7 weeks old they are full blooded but i dont have papers i am selling them for $60
love a pup

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2010
would you take 40 for a male? what color are they
Billys wife Marsha

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2010
I'm interested in a puppy I already have a female full blooded (brindle) pit she is house broken and I'm lookin for a full blooded male to breed her with what color are the puppies and what is the cheapest you would sale me a male for
wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2010
What type of Pitts are they
Aight

Oneida, TN

#5 Jan 4, 2010
60 sounds like a great price to me. You really shouldnt go lower unless it is for a kid who wants one. Just my opinion

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 4, 2010
Do u have any pics? If so email them to Glitter_Nights79@yahoo.com
love a pup

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2010
its four three big kids 13-7 who miss the dog their dad had put down when we divorced (not kidding real a@@) and one little boy 1 who doesnt even realize what he is missing lol
to cheep

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 4, 2010
man your sellin your pups to cheep I'd at least ask 100 for them its up to you what you sale them for but i wouldn't take no less the 60 for them
Aight

Oneida, TN

#9 Jan 4, 2010
Unless it if for a kid and you can afford to do so....smilez...
country boy

AOL

#10 Jan 4, 2010
What type of pits are they, and what temperment is the parents, because that is important. I am a pit bull lover myself, and have raised red - devils. I am interested in a female and it would have to have a great temperment, because I have kids, I am not interested in a aggressive one. Let me know what you go...
Bully guy

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2010
I hope you are checking out who you are selling these pups to. These dogs require a lot of responsibility by the owners. Selling them so cheap let's anyone buy one without researching the breed and the everyday requirements for dog. Hopefully all the pups will go to good homes with responsible owners.
selling

Brownsville, TN

#12 Jan 5, 2010
i dont really know what type they are the mom was my sons and the dad was my daughters.i really cant go any cheaper i was asking $75-$100 and i thought that was to high they are different colors light brown and black one is black and i dont remember for sure what color the other ones are they are at home or i would go look. the mom nor dad was aggresive but im not sure what type they are
what

Pineville, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2010
how full blooded could they possibly be if you are asking 60.00 for them and no papers. i can understand the paper part but damn 60 bucks for a real full blooded pit!! get out of here
selling

Brownsville, TN

#14 Jan 5, 2010
well when the dads full pit and the moms full pit you get full blooded pit puppies and if thats cheap then maybe i will get rid of them
Aight

Oneida, TN

#15 Jan 5, 2010
Everyone does not do things out of greed....I would say they are full blooded....

Location hidden

#16 Jan 5, 2010
Im guessing since u didnt email me u have no pics. Email me and let me know where and when I can see them.
pit owner

Hodgenville, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2010
Bully guy wrote:
I hope you are checking out who you are selling these pups to. These dogs require a lot of responsibility by the owners. Selling them so cheap let's anyone buy one without researching the breed and the everyday requirements for these dog. Hopefully all the pups will go to good homes with responsible owners.
i totally agree....the wrong ppl get these dogs and this is what gives these dogs a bad name. i have raised this breed for 11 yrs. and ppl that want one of these dogs really need to do the research before owning one. they are a great breed of dog, but they do require certain attention. as a pitbull owner, please don't just sale these dogs to put some money in your pocket. we can stop the ban on pitbulls if they would stop going to the wrong ppl that give these dogs a bad name.......

Location hidden

#18 Jan 5, 2010
I am really interested in these puppies maybe 2. Please email me. Glitter_nights79@yahoo.com
ricki ticki tavi

Mount Vernon, KY

#19 Jan 5, 2010
Some of the most cowardly people own pitbulls.
Cody Johnson

Harrison, AR

#20 Jan 5, 2010
yeah i have a 3 year old male full blooded brindle he weighs about 100 pounds good looking dog. he is papered. his last litter he threw 11 pups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 174,815
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Ricky F 39,412
Ttai 2018 2 hr Curious 1
Mikey burton 3 hr Recruiter 14
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 14,405
Time for the truth 7 hr M-S-B 6
Michelle craft mcquery 14 hr Juicy J 21

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages