First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rally This

Somerset, KY

#40 Jun 13, 2013
Why has no body at least went before city council about this instead of playing keyboard cowboys and internet indians? Are you too much of a coward to do it Bronton? And shouldnt your time be better spent writing your elected officials? These hissy fits are pretty stupid if you think about it. Oh and not to forget mentioning that its awful childish. Do you think the people who could really help our gas prices come down really spend time on topics reading your complaints? Get off your butt and do something instead of waiting on some body else to. I say your all fingers and no voice.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#42 Jun 14, 2013
Rally This wrote:
Why has no body at least went before city council about this instead of playing keyboard cowboys and internet indians? Are you too much of a coward to do it Bronton? And shouldnt your time be better spent writing your elected officials? These hissy fits are pretty stupid if you think about it. Oh and not to forget mentioning that its awful childish. Do you think the people who could really help our gas prices come down really spend time on topics reading your complaints? Get off your butt and do something instead of waiting on some body else to. I say your all fingers and no voice.
Absolutely. You'll never see me down at a city council meeting. One, I don't even live in the city. Two, what exactly is the city council supposed to do about it anyway? They are powerless to control the free market.

It does far more to inform people not to buy gas in Somerset. That is the only way to let those that control gas prices know that people will not be gouged. We can't talk about those that control gas prices though, they keep any such posts off here.

You say it's childish, you call it hissy fits. LOL

You read it. So do hundreds of others. Strange that, for whatever reason, you agree and seemingly support our local citizens getting gouged at the pump. Why is that? What ulterior motive do you have here?

I'm simply trying to save people money by informing them that every other town locally sells their gas for 10-15% cheaper.

Don't buy gas in Somerset!

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
oh so lame

Somerset, KY

#45 Jun 14, 2013
i just reported this site because your messing with the judgeits. you wont win no body to your side that way. it has got to be bronston doing it because he is the only one on here and he is the only one who acts babyish enough to do something like that. you played with these some how and topix will find out how you did it. maybe ban you for it to.

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#47 Jun 14, 2013
oh so lame wrote:
i just reported this site because your messing with the judgeits. you wont win no body to your side that way. it has got to be bronston doing it because he is the only one on here and he is the only one who acts babyish enough to do something like that. you played with these some how and topix will find out how you did it. maybe ban you for it to.
Funny how you cling to this bandwagon fallacy, yet not a single regular poster agrees with you.

I'm glad I can get under your skin so badly.

=D

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Somerset, KY

#48 Jun 14, 2013
How does somebody do that with those judges? But you are right Oh So Lame because I was reading this one minute and the next minute I saw there was nine good judges on his remark and about that many bad ones on the persons who he dont agree with. It all happened in a minute and there aint that many people on here right now. How did you do that Bronston Man? They probly dont take kindly to things like this being done on their strings. You just proved that you are a big fraud. And I dont respect or believe the opinions of a fraudster.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Somerset, KY

#49 Jun 14, 2013
Bronston Man wrote:
<quoted text>yet not a single regular poster agrees with you.
=D
I dont think your under anyones skin at all. And there was noone who didnt agree with what that person said yet. There was only your judges that you banged their remark with. How can you say that noone agrees when no body made a remark yet? All you did was put a tonage of bad judges on it somehow so I think I will write to topix too. I guess something is broken or you wouldnt of been able to do that?

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#50 Jun 14, 2013
Strange, I see 112 people currently viewing the forum.

You mad?

LOL

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#51 Jun 14, 2013
Old Stinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think your under anyones skin at all.

I think I will write to topix too.
Yeah, you're definitely mad.

LOL

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Somerset, KY

#52 Jun 14, 2013
I just tried it and couldnt do it so how did you get all of the judges on there like that? Maybe if you have a lot of names on here you can put one for each person you are? Topix can let us know today. I am sending a letter to find out because thats just cheating for you to make one person look bad so you can look all the better. They didnt say anything for you to get that rattled over. They never said anything any worse then what you have done on this string other than tell you that your wasting your time crying over this on the internet 25 hours a day.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Somerset, KY

#53 Jun 14, 2013
No problem Mr Bronston because Topix can work this out for everyone to read after they fix however you did it. Have a good day judging your own remarks to make other people look stupid. You just lost all credibilities in my opinion.
Gas

Somerset, KY

#56 Jun 14, 2013
Paid $3.32 in Lexington today. .27 less per gallon than in Somerset.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#57 Jun 15, 2013
the man that buys the oil [speculator] set the price per barrel to the refineries....they sell to the gas co., the gas co, usually has a person [ I know for a fact] drives around the local area and sees who is selling gas for and stays with that average price ...

the Feds get apprx 14-18 cents per gallon in taxes , however the state and local taxes eat you up
Hopper

London, KY

#58 Jun 15, 2013
I doubt if London's local tax is any higher than Somerset's so that can't be the reason for such a difference.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#59 Jun 15, 2013
Hopper wrote:
I doubt if London's local tax is any higher than Somerset's so that can't be the reason for such a difference.
two things , city taxes or counties and local supply/demand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min spaceship 134,359
Relocation to Somerset?? 45 min UncleRuckus 10
orthopedic surgeon 2 hr Kathy 1
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr covcas 24,535
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 3 hr Concerned_American 14,841
wasabi any good? 6 hr Anon 5
Do you support Chris Girdler's SB 130? 7 hr Lululala 69

Winter Storm Warning for Pulaski County was issued at March 04 at 9:15PM EST

Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:11 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:11PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets