Posted in the Somerset Forum

loveyasomerset

Corbin, KY

#1 Apr 22, 2008
we've heard the best,now the worst
Lolz

Somerset, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2008
Worst hair dresser.. the crack head at dimensions with pills in her nose and the rude blonde lady at walmart..
someone

Corbin, KY

#3 Jun 14, 2008
I think the absolute worst hair dresser that owns Perfect Performance is Kathy Padgett sheperd - whatever her last name is now. The bitch has been married 7 times or more. She will ruin your hair while she is gossiping about the last person who was in her chair. Not only talking bad about everybody but also trying to steal your man. Her son is a sweetheart and she has been nothing but a rude, alcoholic, mean, and hurtful mother to him. Don't go there to get your hair done - you will regret it - I know I did.
hhhmmmmmmmmmm

Corbin, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2008
so many suck
Paula Gregory at Shear genuis not only at hair but well you know what else!
Julie at 2010 oh my god she is bad
all the ones at sassy scissors ..very bad
loveyasomerset

Corbin, KY

#6 Jun 15, 2008
hhhmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
so many suck
funny!
funnyman

Corbin, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2008
hhhhmmmm - you hit the nail right on the head. Paula acts like she is such a Christian - what a joke. Julie - well everyone knows what a drug whore she is. Sassy scissors - you want drugs and easy women you got the right place. Another one to watch out for - Sara Cox at Image Makers. She slept with her divorce lawyer's husband.
Iagree

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2008
hhhmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
so many suck
Julie at 2010 oh my god she is bad
all the ones at sassy scissors ..very bad
I don't know this woman but I think I can agree with you from what I have seen and heard I mean why would a hair dresser leave her home#her cell#and her business # to a man if it were just for a hair cut ..sounds to me she sure don't want to miss a call
lady

Oakdale, TN

#9 Jun 16, 2008
jesseleene mounce is the worst, I think she is outta business now, no wonder!
shorn

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Jun 16, 2008
Daisy at the hair den. nuff said
charles

London, KY

#11 Jun 20, 2008
daisy is the worst,,,
the best

Corbin, KY

#12 Jun 21, 2008
funnyman wrote:
hhhhmmmm - you hit the nail right on the head. Paula acts like she is such a Christian - what a joke. Julie - well everyone knows what a drug whore she is. Sassy scissors - you want drugs and easy women you got the right place. Another one to watch out for - Sara Cox at Image Makers. She slept with her divorce lawyer's husband.
bump
crazy

Newport, KY

#13 Jun 25, 2008
sidney at new dimensions...she is terrible and a FAKE!!!
really

Corbin, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2008
loveyasomerset wrote:
<quoted text>
funny!
True
please

Corbin, KY

#15 Jul 8, 2008
funnyman wrote:
hhhhmmmm - you hit the nail right on the head. Paula acts like she is such a Christian - what a joke.
True!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 min Aithusa 34,733
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 158,013
Scarest or most haunted places in somerset ? (Sep '08) 9 hr RYMs 402
Server jobs 10 hr Lil sis 1
This or That? (May '11) 11 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,196
Are You a Victim of Misty Cundiff? 15 hr guest 18
Apartments 17 hr Rent 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages