Hanity & Combs at 9 Tonight

Hanity & Combs at 9 Tonight

Posted in the Somerset Forum

Newsman

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Don't miss this revelation at 9 with Hanity & Combs on Fox---fair and balanced.
4McCain

Pineville, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2008
love that show. One of the news shows that really is fair and balanced.
susie

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2008
4McCain wrote:
love that show. One of the news shows that really is fair and balanced.
check out www.obamacrimes.com
4McCain

Pineville, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2008
Thanks for the clip.
Nick

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2008
Sean, why did you show the entire introduction of McCain and put Obama in a box and talked over HIS introduction. Please explain this to me.
sean

London, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2008
Well Nick, Obama is your man and McCain is my man and it's my show.
David

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2008
Dear Allen, I cant believe that you are as dumb as those other Democrats. I am ashamed of you.
Pamela Murano

Paramount, CA

#9 Oct 22, 2008
Why would Pennsylvania care about Obama's tax policy. Unless McCain is elected, they will likely not even have a job. Shutting down mines, challenging small business with taxes that will decrease ability to hire, etc.
cheryl holdorf

Cortez, CO

#10 Oct 23, 2008
Come on Combs. Of course there is an Alaska Pipeline. What do you think that dark thing is that snakes across the state of Alaska from top to bottom, to the port of Valdez? Your comment to Jeri Thompson was really uninformed.
AceO

Pineville, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2008
Combs is a Stupid Liberal that is so far to the left is not funny. If he had a brain he would take it out and play with it. Typical Demo.
lost

Inwood, WV

#12 Oct 26, 2008
listen to bidens hidden messages 1 if it walks like a duck 2 my dad said not to play with thugs. is he talking in truth about obama.
GABIEPATTIE

AOL

#13 Oct 31, 2008
WHAT the HELL is this country / media doing to us. Next thing we will have a new flag to salute!!!!
Standard Time
Subj: ABC News bans Flag Lapel Pin!
> >ABC News bans Flag Lapel Pins
> >
> >The brass at ABC News issued orders forbidding reporters to wear
> >lapel pin American flags, or other patriotic insignia. Their reasoning was
> >that ABC should remain neutral about 'causes'.
> >
> >Since when is support for preventing our death & destruction some sort of
> >a cause? Since when is Patriotism to be discouraged. I urge you to
> >boycott ABC and its sponsors and affiliates.
> >
> >We are slowly losing everything our country stands for, and everything our
> >men and women fought and died to preserve.
> >
> >Please forward this to as many as you can. You can verify it by going to:
> > http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp
> >
> > This one needs to get out if it hasn't already.
GABIEPATTIE

AOL

#14 Oct 31, 2008
WHAT the HELL is this country / media doing to us. Next thing we will have a new flag to salute!!!!
Standard Time
Subj: ABC News bans Flag Lapel Pin!

> >ABC News bans Flag Lapel Pins
> >
> >The brass at ABC News issued orders forbidding reporters to wear
> >lapel pin American flags, or other patriotic insignia. Their reasoning was
> >that ABC should remain neutral about 'causes'.
> >
> >Since when is support for preventing our death & destruction some sort of
> >a cause? Since when is Patriotism to be discouraged. I urge you to
> >boycott ABC and its sponsors and affiliates.
> >
> >We are slowly losing everything our country stands for, and everything our
> >men and women fought and died to preserve.
> >
> >Please forward this to as many as you can. You can verify it by going to:
> > http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp
> >
> > This one needs to get out if it hasn't already.
karl rove

London, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2008
Repbliturds with more bullshi$.
Rupert

London, KY

#16 Oct 31, 2008
Nick wrote:
Sean, why did you show the entire introduction of McCain and put Obama in a box and talked over HIS introduction. Please explain this to me.
He's a partisan moron. If the Repug talking points memo ever got stuck in the fax machine, he'd have to simply reread the Ruth's Chris ads for the show's duration.
nick nj

Kearny, NJ

#17 Oct 31, 2008
every one (the liberal media) is dwelling into joe
the plumbers life. i would like to know more about
obama.where he was born (birth papers,baptimal papers etc
Merrill

South Jordan, UT

#18 Nov 11, 2008
I am a fan of Sean,I feel that if more people in the Country were Educated in the facts, the people would never have Elected Oboma!! I feel that more needs to be done on teaching our Children about how great the Constitution is, and how the far left Democrats, aim to destroy the Freedoms that we enjoy as a result of our Constitution!!! Many great Men have died Defending the Values of our Country,now we as a people are allowing some of those Values to be DESTROYED!!
KRusso

Blue Springs, MO

#19 Feb 19, 2009
Prison Healthcare Now For Everyone
"Much of the criticism of the $787 billion stimulus bill is focused on its cost. But what's really at issue is a matter of life and death. Buried deep in the package, there is an expensive new healthcare program that could jeopardize the health, even the lives, of millions of patients, yours included.
The bill’s health rules will affect "every individual in the United States" (445, 454, 479). Your medical treatments will be tracked electronically by a federal system. But the bill goes further. One new bureaucracy, the National Coordinator of Health Information Technology, will monitor treatments to make sure your doctor is doing what the federal government deems appropriate and cost effective. Read it for yourself. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news... #
Healthcare in this country will mirror that of prison healthcare-----an already existing medical gulag. It’s the main reasons Daschle didn’t want hearings on it. He deemed it easier and faster to "slide" this nightmare under the radar so the American public wouldn’t have a clue what was happening rather than have it go through the democratic channels in the Senate for discussion. Premeditatedly folks, Obama and Co.–Dashcle et.al usurped the democratic process. Obama has and continues to slip his "stuff" through under the radar. He has lied to the American public and continues to do so and he’s only been in office less than 30 days! What you’re now getting force fed is socialized medicine. It’s the exact same healthcare system inmates in this country are being fed. Prison healthcare is SOCIALIZED medicine. It does NOT work and costs the American taxpayer BILLIONS.
Every American should be outraged about this except of course, the 52% of you chumps that voted for Obama. But for those in that 52%, unfortunately the majority of them had (have) no idea what they voted for in the first place or had a clue of the scope and ramifications their own vote was going to have on them.
So the average “joe” who pays his bills, works 10-14-16 hours per day, isn't on welfare, and pays his taxes now gets to pick up the tab for those who do nothing and produce nothing; pay for their healthcare and their welfare tab since Obama doesn’t think anyone needs to work.
Families and friends of inmates, your worries have just started. You’re the very ones that voted for this guy. Healthcare for inmates is gonna get worse—if that’s possible. You think it’s bad now? The ongoing watchword will continue to be Death, neglect and the bottom line for you and the inmate.
If you’ve been directly or indirectly involved in the mismanagement of prison healthcare you know how bad it is. And now, you’re going to get a taste of it yourself. Said another way for those of you who still may not understand…
If you’re 60 years old, and need a knee replacement the federal government is gonna take the cost of that knee replacement and divide it by the number of years that it would be helpful for you. If you don't fit into THEIR formula as to what is "medically necessary" you aren’t going to get that knee replacement. No matter what you want and no matter what your doctor says. That goes for any medical condition, procedure, surgery, prescription drug, cancer treatment. It’s called "standardization of care." What one doctor prescribes will be the standard for everyone. Said another way, if a drug works for a person in Idaho then the formula is that that same drug will work in Ohio– even if your doctor doesn’t think so.
The Federal government ladies and gentlemen does not have the authority to take the place of a private decision between a doctor and his patients. Under this program as it stands, it will. Get your seatbelt on. Get your ducks in a row. And for those of you who voted for this president, accountability is everything – including yours.
The Wrongful Death & Injury Institute
http://www.wrongfuldeathinstitute.com
nuffsaid

Louisville, KY

#20 Feb 19, 2009
Mention 'Sean Hannity' to Stanford Coins & Bullion and get a free guidebook.

Yup, that's Stanford as in Stanford Financial Group, or Allen Stanford, the Texas billionaire who is apparently on the lam after being charged Tuesday in connection with a multi-billion-dollar fraud.

"Stanford Coins & Bullion, a member of the Stanford Financial Group, their name as good as gold," Hannity intones on advertisements that regularly run on his radio show.
Steve

Lebanon, OH

#21 Jul 7, 2009
It might help if you knew how to spell the name of the President.Let me help its OBAMA not Oboma,
become educated on that fact before you try to educate others.But seeing your a Sean Hannity fan I can understnd why spelling is hard for you
Merrill wrote:
I am a fan of Sean,I feel that if more people in the Country were Educated in the facts, the people would never have Elected Oboma!! I feel that more needs to be done on teaching our Children about how great the Constitution is, and how the far left Democrats, aim to destroy the Freedoms that we enjoy as a result of our Constitution!!! Many great Men have died Defending the Values of our Country,now we as a people are allowing some of those Values to be DESTROYED!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 15 min -Papa-Smurf- 13,794
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min another viewer 168,940
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 43 min Hatti_Hollerand 37,426
jacob taulbee @ oakwood 49 min John whang 6
News McCreary prison workers released from hospital (Jul '08) 50 min John whang 15
What happened to john whang 52 min John whang 16
Anyone know a guy named Eli/is he a good guy (Jul '09) 53 min John whang 9

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages