Vampires In Somerset And Pulaski County?

Vampires In Somerset And Pulaski County?

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Pulaski County Resident

Manchester, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2009
Have you heard the vampire rumors in Somerset?

I guess I've started noticing them for a while now walking around at night, and at first I didn't think anything of it but things have been getting really strange.

A couple of days I go I noticed my cat had went missing which is very unusual. I thought maybe somebody had picked it up or stolen it so I was upset but accepting of my cat's fate. Two days later we saw something laying at the edge of our property. It was my dead cat which had been drained completely of blood. I reported this to the police, and they came over and quickly wrote it up as a bizarre case of teens being teens and said that my call wasn't the first about this happening.

The officers told me they had about 10 calls over similar situations over the last two weeks in the area. I asked them why anybody would do this, and they assumed it was just horrible animal cruelty.

The next day everything is fine, but later that night my husband and I were driving to visit a friend at about 11:00 PM and noticed standing near a path leading to a cave 3-5 people dressed oddly. When our headlights shined on them as we drove up, they ran off far faster than any normal person could. When we got home that night, we noticed something on our door. It was some sort of symbol smeared on with what seemed to be black ash. We went inside to be safe, and our lights wouldn't come on. My husband got his handgun and searched through the place. On our way back to the front door we noticed something by the closet. When we got close to it, it darted away. My husband got a shot off and hit it in the back of the head. It was a pale person with chiseled features. We thought we had killed it because he shot it in the head. We both saw it happen, but it disappeared into the night as it went straight across the road and into the darkness.

The police are investigating this very seriously, and tonight my husband and I are keeping our eyes alert as well as the rest of the neighbors after the ruckus that was caused last night. Several others are coming forward and reporting seeing strange things in this area. The police can't talk about it, so me and the others have went to the local media and expect for this to all break out in the next week or so. Something needs to be done before these, these.......things try to take over our town and county.

We have since found out that people living in town and out in the county that have gone out at night have come home with memory loss of what occurred while outside or on trips out into the county. They were reported to be anemic and lethargic.

Be on the lookout, and if you have seen anything that sounds like this please warn your neighbors and family members.
well

Sheridan, AR

#2 Oct 9, 2009
rubbish!!! lmao
the truth

Manchester, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2009
The poster is telling the truth. I live near the lake and I have noticed a few strange things myself. There are these strange sounds in the middle of the night, and a couple nights ago I felt something stalking me as I got out of the car and walked up to the house. As I went through the door, there was the coldest chill. I thought my husband had turned the AC on, but then I realized that he wasnt here. I looked and looked for him everywhere. Just when I was picking up the phone to call the police, he staggered through the door, all pale, with a strange look in his eyes, the iris' fogged over. When I asked him where he'd been, he said he couldn’t remember. It was then I noticed the two small dots on the side of his neck.
rednecklady

Georgetown, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2009
i live down below them and while taking a midnight stroll with my husband we both felt a brush of cold air hit us at once and then what we seen was nothing as i am about to tell you i am still shaking from last night. We both stopped in our tracks for we saw at least three vampires who had a woman down a sucking blood from her. We hid behind some bushes and then we both flew back home.
hello

Corbin, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2009
This is crazy!! Are you all being serious? This is very scary!
rednecklady

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2009
hello wrote:
This is crazy!! Are you all being serious? This is very scary!
lol, i am only kidding sweettie, i don't know about them though. i would say they are , at least i hope they ar.

“Living Every Second”

Since: May 09

Agartha

#7 Oct 9, 2009
There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

They walk the night.
Goblin

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2009
Time for the bats, witches, and goblins to be lurking around. Halloween is coming soon.... Beware, walking among us are the living dead........LOL...Come on, if you believe this I have ocean front property in Arizona for sale right now really cheap.... I really like the part where Rednecklady said they "flew" back home. Maybe the compitition was to great for them to join in on the feast....LOL...... Keep it coming, it's good for a laugh...
sue

Somerset, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2009
very dumb go away
Real famous ghost

Ocala, FL

#10 Oct 9, 2009
a conservative voice

Norman, AR

#13 Oct 9, 2009
Enjoyable thread...nice ghost story...much better alternative to the usual mudslinging!

Since: Jan 09

#14 Oct 9, 2009
Freaky Times wrote:
There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
They walk the night.
.....>gives a fanged grin<..... That was good. It almost spooked me.

You had dinner yet? Let's go have that guy who said vampires don't exist.

#15 Oct 9, 2009
Goblin wrote:
Time for the bats, witches, and goblins to be lurking around. Halloween is coming soon.... Beware, walking among us are the living dead........LOL...Come on, if you believe this I have ocean front property in Arizona for sale right now really cheap.... I really like the part where Rednecklady said they "flew" back home. Maybe the compitition was to great for them to join in on the feast....LOL...... Keep it coming, it's good for a laugh...
stare into my reflection
and the spell that it casts
instantaneous seduction
from a world of the past

recognized submission
and the loss of control
so vicious with an attitude
I come for your soul !

solidified aggression
with a passionate thrust
frozen momentarily
as vampire dust ....

so slowly it surrounds
alive and awake
a darkened mist a fog
that bites like a snake -

surrender all that's known
becoming one with night
with a unrelenting afterglow
come forth and take flight !

intense anticipation
to grasp and take hold
such lustful dark desire
about to unfold ....

a brand new awakening
as their spirits will roam
in a darkened underworld
they will claim as their own ....

eternally forever !
amber

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2009
you all must have watched twlight here lately or something! LMFAO

“Living Every Second”

Agartha

#17 Oct 9, 2009
__Jenny__ wrote:
<quoted text>
stare into my reflection
and the spell that it casts
instantaneous seduction
from a world of the past
recognized submission
and the loss of control
so vicious with an attitude
I come for your soul !
solidified aggression
with a passionate thrust
frozen momentarily
as vampire dust ....
so slowly it surrounds
alive and awake
a darkened mist a fog
that bites like a snake -
surrender all that's known
becoming one with night
with a unrelenting afterglow
come forth and take flight !
intense anticipation
to grasp and take hold
such lustful dark desire
about to unfold ....
a brand new awakening
as their spirits will roam
in a darkened underworld
they will claim as their own ....
eternally forever !
Didn't you learn anything from that last mob of torch, pitchfork, and stake waving villagers?
Goblin

Somerset, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2009
Aw, keep it going, this is to good. You all sure have vivid imagination. This is better than all the backbiting that usually goes on. I have to tell my grandchildren spooky stories all the time. When we're going somewhere they love it and they are really quiet when I make up all the silly stuff they like to hear. They're always wanting me to tell them spooky stories.... Of course, I don't get into blood and gore. They're to young for that stuff and so am I.....LOL

#19 Oct 9, 2009
Freaky Times wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you learn anything from that last mob of torch, pitchfork, and stake waving villagers?
So I admit it. That was my bad.

But that was 1758, this is 2009.

“Living Every Second”

Agartha

#21 Oct 9, 2009
__Jenny__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So I admit it. That was my bad.
But that was 1758, this is 2009.
You can have the one that wrote post 20.
vamp with a headache

Manchester, KY

#22 Oct 9, 2009
So there I was the other night, hanging around looking for a couple of tasty cats. I see this couple come out of one of the houses and think,‘I’ll just ask them if they've seen any spare animals walking around'. I go in behind them and it's all dark when all of a sudden this maniac with a pistol comes towards me! I scream and take off and the dude shoots me in the back of the head! Let me tell you, in all 347 years that I've been around this is the WORST treatment I've EVER had! How embarrassing to have to go back to my clan, not only without any critters, but with a 9mm hole in my head. I was laughed at until dawn! The only thing that even comes close to being this embarrassing is when my Maker led me on that snipe hunt back in the early 1900's and I almost got staked by the Ku Klux Klan. I only wish the County Attorney's Office had night hours so I could file charges on Mr. Shoot First, Ask No Questions. The things a hungry vampire has to go through to get a meal in this town!
dark knight

Nancy, KY

#23 Oct 9, 2009
The only blood suckers in somerset are the gold diggers. They are after ever doctor in town hell even Dentist are not safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 148,113
close the jail 4 hr foryoutoknow 21
Comic Con Coming To Somerset???!!! (Mar '15) 4 hr getoverhere 17
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 12,482
Schaper stomper toy trucks of the 80's 5 hr fallguy 1
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 31,190
need to find a good auto repar shop 9 hr consumer 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages