Next Last
Sad

Wartburg, TN

#21 Dec 9, 2008
Was there only one car involved?
anon

Hazard, KY

#22 Dec 9, 2008
it was a girl in a green saturn going too fast, she clipped a truck and went spinning and got stuck underneath a dump truck a relative of mine was driving. he was hauling black top and i heard it spilt on the car. i dont think she made it, i heard it was very bad.
hehe

Somerset, KY

#23 Dec 9, 2008
we heard they doa at the hospital
Somthin possitive

London, KY

#24 Dec 9, 2008
let god be with families and all involved

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#25 Dec 9, 2008
Dear Lord.... Be with and comfort this family.
hello

Hazard, KY

#26 Dec 9, 2008
This sounds horrible. I hope everyone gets better. My payers are with these people and their families.
could not

Somerset, KY

#27 Dec 9, 2008
Phoenix Rising_76 wrote:
I heard it happened close to Kingsford. That section has always been a bad spot on 27. From the picture that was on LEX18, it look very bad. Pray for the family.
I couldnt find it on the web site anywhere when was it on the news?
anon

Hazard, KY

#28 Dec 9, 2008
could not wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldnt find it on the web site anywhere when was it on the news?
i think it was on at 5
hehe

Somerset, KY

#29 Dec 9, 2008
11;00news

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31 Dec 9, 2008
They showed the picture of the car some time in between the 5 and 5:30 broadcast on LEX18. It was horrible. Tonight they gave the name and said that the woman's condition was still unknown.
Prayers go out to the family.
18 news

Brownsville, TN

#32 Dec 9, 2008
her name was teresa rowe age 42 according to news report
old friend

Raleigh, NC

#33 Dec 9, 2008
if anyone comes across this on one of the news websites please let me know I have searched everywhere and can not find it.... I was on the phone with my mother when this happened and she heard it all.... I was on the phone with her again when the 11:00 news cast came on about it but we missed the names...... Hoping it is not who we think it is.
popo

Somerset, KY

#34 Dec 9, 2008
18 news wrote:
her name was teresa rowe age 42 according to news report
yes and she is alive. bad wreck but she is alive still. hit a big truck, it tore that saturn up good. pray for her.
old friend

Raleigh, NC

#35 Dec 9, 2008
thank you very much... We thought we heard Rose...My prayers still go out to this woman and her family.....
pray

Wartburg, TN

#36 Dec 10, 2008
may the lord comfort her and her family in this hard time. god be with all those wh o know and care for this young lady we hope for the best lord she is in your hands amen.
true that

Oneida, TN

#37 Dec 10, 2008
Is this Tannen And Cody's mom?
I know her

Helenwood, TN

#38 Dec 11, 2008
Her name is Teresa Rowe Chitwood and she is from Strunk KY. She is ALIVE and in serious condition at UK. They have called in the family as she is really not doing well. Her brain is swelling and they have drilled holes in her head and has tubes to get the fluid off her brain. She is a good person and has 3 kids and 2 grand children. I am getting updates from family members, so this is not a rumor. We love you Teresa, you are strong and please come home to your family. Your niece needs her Aunt TT, she loves you soo much.

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39 Dec 14, 2008
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm actualy 27 is a 45 mph zone from Burnside Island all the way to the Pulaski county line in the North.
Sorry but south of that where this happened it is 55 mph.
Dtracy

Louisville, KY

#40 Friday
hmm wrote:
has anyone heard anything else about the accident?
Heard truck hit motorcycle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Secularist 156,440
Can The Electoral College Stop Donald Trump? YUP!! 2 hr Bull Durham 87
lee cook 3 hr Curious 27
Missy Poo 3 hr Bogger 32
Need to find new Dr was patients of Dr grimble 5 hr username 12
Anyone have a Straight talk phone they want to ... (Feb '11) 10 hr Nika 53
R.I.P. Christen Tucker 10 hr Siri7760 3

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages