any info on this?
milo

Brownsville, TN

#2 Dec 9, 2008
just heard it was a bad one. bloody 27, thats the state nickname
jeffery

Versailles, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2008
people slow down, turn cell-phones off, be alot safer, if speed limit 45 then anything over 50mph should be 250.00 ticket, or pick up 25 bags of trash, think about your ticket, is speed worth it!!!! when youve bad wreck, the only winners are lawyers everybody sues!!!!
local

Somerset, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2008
just pray for them
Concerned

London, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2008
Any updates on this accident? It seems like there is been a rash of fatalities all over the state. Please everyone drive with caution and watch out for others, this is a busy season and people have alot of things going on in their lives and their minds aren't just on driving. Stay Safe Everyone !!

“One Day at a Time”

Since: Aug 08

Franklin KY

#6 Dec 9, 2008
I agree local...Just pray for all involved...people are so quick to be judgemental without even knowing the details. So sad
hmm

Wartburg, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2008
has anyone heard anything else about the accident?

Since: Sep 08

AOL

#8 Dec 9, 2008
hmm wrote:
has anyone heard anything else about the accident?
My husband and I were driving by and it was a dark green 4 door Saturn, and the police were taking pictures and I don't believe the driver survived. Please pray for the family! This is just so sad!

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 9, 2008
jeffery wrote:
people slow down, turn cell-phones off, be alot safer, if speed limit 45 then anything over 50mph should be 250.00 ticket, or pick up 25 bags of trash, think about your ticket, is speed worth it!!!! when youve bad wreck, the only winners are lawyers everybody sues!!!!
This section of road is 55 mph.
Truth

Hazard, KY

#10 Dec 9, 2008
Sugars12 wrote:
<quoted text>
This section of road is 55 mph.
Umm actualy 27 is a 45 mph zone from Burnside Island all the way to the Pulaski county line in the North.

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Level 2

Location hidden

#11 Dec 9, 2008
I heard it happened close to Kingsford. That section has always been a bad spot on 27. From the picture that was on LEX18, it look very bad. Pray for the family.

“STILL here! :-D”

Here where I live

#12 Dec 9, 2008
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm actualy 27 is a 45 mph zone from Burnside Island all the way to the Pulaski county line in the North.
Actually it's 55 on the new bypass they built, it turns to 45 in the construction zone to the north, then past the 27/70 intersection, it's 55 mph again. I just know because I drive it all the time. It's still a very dangerous road and folks need to be very careful and watch not only their driving but others as well!
somebody

Brownsville, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2008
who was it
Truth Clarification

London, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2008
It was in a 55 mph zone it happened before the island in front of the Kingsford warehouses entrance.

AOL

#15 Dec 9, 2008
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
South of Burnside Island Park on 27 the speed limit is 55 mph. North of the Park it is 45mph then Burnside city limits is 35 mph.
somebody

Brownsville, TN

#16 Dec 9, 2008
person

AOL

#17 Dec 9, 2008
Phoenix Rising_76 wrote:
I heard it happened close to Kingsford. That section has always been a bad spot on 27. From the picture that was on LEX18, it look very bad. Pray for the family.
It did happen next to Kingsford. It was really bad. Please pray for this family.
hehe

Somerset, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2008
they were from mccreaty co.
concerned

London, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2008
does anyone know who or their condition? all involved are in my prayers.

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Dec 9, 2008
Friend of Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband and I were driving by and it was a dark green 4 door Saturn, and the police were taking pictures and I don't believe the driver survived. Please pray for the family! This is just so sad!
Could you tell if the car had a large CB antenna on the back? I'm just curious because my uncle drives a dark green Saturn and my family lives in Sloans Valley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 149,000
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr Trouser Cough 31,985
Roofing Companies in Somerset (Mar '10) 5 hr Ulis Tardnot 38
Dan's Discount Jewelry and Pawn. (Mar '12) 6 hr dansnottheman 31
drugs in Somerset (Sep '09) 6 hr unknown 90
PC Park 7 hr Yum 3
tri county animal she4lter 8 hr old dawg 2

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages