Jokerz Wild Band

London, KY

#1 May 12, 2010
Come out and join all the regulars and some news ones and watch JOKERZ WILD take the stage and Rock out the night from 9 til1
do tell

Somerset, KY

#2 May 12, 2010
just when is jokerz playing ? I would like to hear a decent band, joey bray sounds just like a jack azz braying. backstage would do well to get a different band.
the truth

Somerset, KY

#3 May 12, 2010
They wont pay enough money to get a good band so the owner has to play his sucky band.
my 2 cents

Somerset, KY

#4 May 12, 2010
there hasnt been a good band there since lucky quit he was the one that found the great bands and joey cant get em nor does his group sound worth a crap that place will bellie up before too long check out kellies they have some good bands and only 5 bucks to get in and thats my 2 cents
dude

Somerset, KY

#5 May 12, 2010
i miss metal thursdays...
Jokerz Wild Band

Campbellsville, KY

#6 May 13, 2010
We will be there this Sat. Nite. May 15th,...from 9 til 1
just saying

Gray, KY

#7 May 14, 2010
my 2 cents wrote:
there hasnt been a good band there since lucky quit he was the one that found the great bands and joey cant get em nor does his group sound worth a crap that place will bellie up before too long check out kellies they have some good bands and only 5 bucks to get in and thats my 2 cents
where's kellies at
not a fan

Pineville, KY

#8 May 14, 2010
the jokers wild band sucks their awful they go under 3 or 4 diffrent names like southern spice they suuuuck.
whatajoke

Morgantown, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2011
went tonight but left,drunks,i was their about 4min and three drunk want tobe cowboys in harley shirts and hats tried to be god gift to what few women was their keep tring to talk to us that we left and went elsewhere.what a joke
lol

Manchester, KY

#10 Apr 10, 2011
i went there also didnt pay to go inside though....i cud tell it was a joke from what people were coming outside and saying
wtf

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 16, 2011
just to let you know jokers wild is not playing the backstage that band has disolved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad and me get married tomorrow!!! 1 hr Brian v 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr usa 163,841
any vegans in somerset? (Apr '10) 3 hr Pablo 52
A Message to ALL of Somerset 3 hr username 4
Lies, Cheating, and Drama (Jun '15) 4 hr Trish 2
Hardscape 4 hr pooSee 12
Malcolm Mesalem 4 hr pooSee 5

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance