As a person of color
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#1 Sep 28, 2012
I don't like all the racism exhibited on these threads. Let's all try and get along.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#2 Sep 28, 2012
OMG .... I am having this thread deleted. You are lily white !!!

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
OMG .... I am having this thread deleted. You are lily white !!!
Huh??? Can you not see??

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 28, 2012
I look forward to the day when a skin tone means no more than eye color -And pull up your britches -

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
I look forward to the day when a skin tone means no more than eye color -And pull up your britches -
Right on Bro!
gomer-ez

London, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2012
I have color

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 28, 2012
gomer-ez wrote:
I have color
Green , as in plastic card ?-(sowwy , gomer , couldn't hep meself)-

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Hey now , I'ma victim of racism -
I get beat every time I run for office -
yeah right

Corbin, KY

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Musikologist wrote:
I don't like all the racism exhibited on these threads. Let's all try and get along.
a week ago your avitar pic was a white chick with long blond hair and now you have this one on it with a black afro. i guess that all you want is to stir the pot on here and this is your new one to do it with? so who is the real racist? oh yeah and you dont even live around here! grow up!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#11 Sep 28, 2012
OMG... buddy ... this was designed to be a FUN thread ... nothing more... Take it somewhere else. Thanks!

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#13 Sep 28, 2012
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
a week ago your avitar pic was a white chick with long blond hair and now you have this one on it with a black afro. i guess that all you want is to stir the pot on here and this is your new one to do it with? so who is the real racist? oh yeah and you dont even live around here! grow up!
I most certainly have NEVER had, as my avatar, a picture of a "white chick with long blond hair". And for the record, I do live around here, not that it's any of your business. Please further your education, and learn to SPELL (blond ?, aviitar ?). Now pick on someone you're able to impress, that would not be me....chump.
gomer-ez

London, KY

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Green , as in plastic card ?-(sowwy , gomer , couldn't hep meself)-
Hey that is what this is all about.Having fun.
gomer-ez

London, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Musikologist wrote:
<quoted text>I most certainly have NEVER had, as my avatar, a picture of a "white chick with long blond hair". And for the record, I do live around here, not that it's any of your business. Please further your education, and learn to SPELL (blond ?, aviitar ?). Now pick on someone you're able to impress, that would not be me....chump.
Children,Children lets play nice together.
well

Morehead, KY

#16 Sep 28, 2012
Black or white, card or not, just looking for a Descent MAN. Now I know that is a bit much to ask for and being a bit racist, but a gals got to draw the line somewhere to her needs.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17 Sep 28, 2012
gomer-ez wrote:
<quoted text>Hey that is what this is all about.Having fun.
And I do - I happen to be a person of "colour" too - That means brite white -(pardon the fancy , misspelled words)-

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#18 Sep 28, 2012
gomer-ez wrote:
<quoted text>Children,Children lets play nice together.
The fact of the matter is, Gomer-ez, that playing nice ain't that much fun. With that being said, I do appreciate your good humor my friend. I refused to be pushed around by some idiot telling me I'm not local, when in fact, I AM local, lol. Jealousy is such an ugly emotion!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19 Sep 28, 2012
Musikologist wrote:
<quoted text>The fact of the matter is, Gomer-ez, that playing nice ain't that much fun. With that being said, I do appreciate your good humor my friend. I refused to be pushed around by some idiot telling me I'm not local, when in fact, I AM local, lol. Jealousy is such an ugly emotion!
My barber / hair stylist would love for your doo to walk in his door -

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#20 Sep 28, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>My barber / hair stylist would love for your doo to walk in his door -
LOL, yeah but that ain't happenin', it's taken me 4 years to grow it, so if your hair sylist wants to braid it, that would be alright. When it was in dredlocks, ppl said I resembled Bob Marley, lol.

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#22 Sep 28, 2012
Now I'm skeered (@o@)
O

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#23 Sep 28, 2012
(runnin', runnin' some mo', outta breaf.....whew! that was close, those are sum BIG hedge clippers)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 5 min Trouser Cough 30,064
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 147,276
Laura Strunk 17 min Not all that 2
Stabbing in early 80s (Oct '09) 1 hr Norma Smith 10
poor russell burton... (Dec '08) 1 hr Ignorance is bliss 76
GSM Painting 1 hr danny 26
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 1 hr Dickens1 6,363
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages