Laura

Hyden, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
This Black bear hung around for 4 days before he moved on he would come on the porch and walk around as if he was there to stay and even when i would go out side to take pictures of him he would just pose like he knew what was going on lol .. kinda missed him once he was gone though .
Michael The Disciple

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Laura wrote:
This Black bear hung around for 4 days before he moved on he would come on the porch and walk around as if he was there to stay and even when i would go out side to take pictures of him he would just pose like he knew what was going on lol .. kinda missed him once he was gone though .
What town was this close to?
Hey

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Laura wrote:
I assure you that if it had wandered into my yard that I wouldn't have missed it.
jussy

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Laura wrote:
dont feed him!!!!
Laura

Hyden, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Michael The Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
What town was this close to?
It was in Leslie County near Hyden just off the Hyden Spur.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Mike thunkit 138,081
Somerset Sucks (Jan '10) 31 min BashyouANDyourmum 44
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 59 min Red_Forman 11,193
New Bar at Old Sullys Location 2 hr Pick Me 5
fire at dixie bend (Nov '09) 10 hr James 32 40
Pros and cons to living in Somerset KY? (Jan '14) 13 hr mary 11
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 13 hr Dickens1 26,336
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]