First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elaine

London, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2010
Why is it on this radio station at 7:30 am which is Swap @ Shop buy sell or trade etc. The lady from The Puaski County Animal Shelter gets on there every morning not that I am knocking what she is doing, I beleive she is one of the volunteers she gets on there and goes on and on, and some people are trying to dial in and can"t get thru because she does truly take up alot of time. Why does the radio announcer allow this? Please cut her time down A PEEVED LISTENER!
billy

Bonnyman, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2010
Elaine wrote:
Why is it on this radio station at 7:30 am which is Swap @ Shop buy sell or trade etc. The lady from The Puaski County Animal Shelter gets on there every morning not that I am knocking what she is doing, I beleive she is one of the volunteers she gets on there and goes on and on, and some people are trying to dial in and can"t get thru because she does truly take up alot of time. Why does the radio announcer allow this? Please cut her time down A PEEVED LISTENER!
i agree with u thay should make her do this one time a week not every morning

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 24, 2010
Shouldn't the Animal Shelter news be on a community news forum ??- I agree 'cause I got lots of junk for swap or sale -
Dexter

London, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2010
She's gotta answer those questions about why they kill all those animals instead of giving them to people. If you can't come up with $75 then the animal is slaughtered. Very sad considering our tax dollars and private donations are plenty to support that place. Not to mention they have volunteers who aren't even paid working there. Very sad for the animal and the person who would be willing to take it, if not for the fee.
listener

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2010
also another thing that aggrivates me is calling with same thing for months. like woman with bed side potty, and new sleeping bag. then theres a guy with a frick saw-mill. i mean same old person
with same old crap.
d
Potty Chair

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2010
listener wrote:
also another thing that aggrivates me is calling with same thing for months. like woman with bed side potty, and new sleeping bag. then theres a guy with a frick saw-mill. i mean same old person
with same old crap.
d
The lady you are referring to is most like Lizzie Angel and she is far more interested in meeting a rich man to clean out than selling a potty chair. She took one man for $200,000 and is after an eighty-one year old seeking a half million. She is a ho that attends the First Apostolic church and puts on a good act--a real good act--as a good Holy Ghost filled, speaking in tongues, Holy-Roller. She is evil to the core.
Bird Dog

London, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2010
Dont put your complaints on topix call radio station

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Jan 25, 2010
I just may go to this church to check this tihs out - Ain't never heard nothing like this -
Potty Chair

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2010
Knowitall9 wrote:
I just may go to this church to check this tihs out - Ain't never heard nothing like this -
Heads up: If you decided to go to the church, please go to the court house and read the latest filings in Case No. 09-CI-01083, specifically the attached marriage license where she listed "ONE' prior marriage before marrying Angel but the records clearly shows that there were TWO priors--one to Richardson and one to Hudson. This lie enabled her to walk away with approximately two hundred thousand dollars after Angel's death.
Doing taxes

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2010
Bird Dog wrote:
Dont put your complaints on topix call radio station
I assure you that the station has been contacted and no action taken.

Like a Pentecostal preacher said in a local church yesterday, people outside the church talking about it don't hurt it, bu tit is the people inside that do the damage. He is exactly right. And in this case, this evil, lying woman is going to end up doing a lot of damage to the church--not that it is not well deserved--when she is charged with a lot of criminal charges which cannot be long in coming.
She allowed this church to bust her marriage asunder--a direct violation of the counsel of Jesus Christ.
Hey

Brownsville, TN

#12 Jan 25, 2010
Doing taxes wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you that the station has been contacted and no action taken.
Like a Pentecostal preacher said in a local church yesterday, people outside the church talking about it don't hurt it, bu tit is the people inside that do the damage. He is exactly right. And in this case, this evil, lying woman is going to end up doing a lot of damage to the church--not that it is not well deserved--when she is charged with a lot of criminal charges which cannot be long in coming.
She allowed this church to bust her marriage asunder--a direct violation of the counsel of Jesus Christ.
Does anyone care? This is getting old.
A Thought

Brownsville, TN

#13 Jan 25, 2010
Dexter wrote:
She's gotta answer those questions about why they kill all those animals instead of giving them to people. If you can't come up with $75 then the animal is slaughtered. Very sad considering our tax dollars and private donations are plenty to support that place. Not to mention they have volunteers who aren't even paid working there. Very sad for the animal and the person who would be willing to take it, if not for the fee.
Do you know that there are a lot of little children out in the world that doesn't have $75. to pay for food? Very sad for the human race.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Jan 25, 2010
Then let God deal with her and don't drive yourself any more nuttier - If this had of happened to me , the end result would be ancient history and I'd be coming up for parole - Broke but free -
Janie

London, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2010
Lets stick to the topic, the volunteer from the pulaski co. animal shelter and others what about the man that has the barrells! LOL! He has been trying to get rid of them for 2 months. But seriously she indeed does take up to much time, especially during yard sale season. Give others a Break A Peeved listener! And also I have voiced my opinion on the radio about this!!!! Thanks for the advice! I know I have tried calling and calling and it always busy lo and behold she gets thru in a split second! She really must have super speed dial!!! LOL!
yep

Somerset, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2010
don"T ya love counting the OKEEEY OK EEEE,,OKEEEE,,BY THE OLD DUDE,,and how he encourages people to just keep talkin about the 1" of snow at there house or anything that will take up the entire show..thats why its the same people all the time cause everyone else has a job and can"t set there all morning redialing to get through so they just give up..tipical somerset
Good Grief

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2010
It's AM radio and it's something local. Do you people have to complain about everything? On top of that, it's FREE for listeners to get on there to sell their stuff!

There are some people who call that show because it is the only human contact they have. Have you listened to some ot the callers who just want someone to talk to?

And, have you listened to other stations with shows like this (Dial-A-Deal and Tradio?) They are all the same and in the local area they all have the same callers.
mmmmmmm

Peapack, NJ

#18 Jan 25, 2010
you people are dum a....... get a life
Dollmaker

Corbin, KY

#19 Jan 26, 2010
was this about Swap @ Shop???
Strawberries

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Jan 26, 2010
Potty Chair wrote:
<quoted text>
The lady you are referring to is most like Lizzie Angel and she is far more interested in meeting a rich man to clean out than selling a potty chair. She took one man for $200,000 and is after an eighty-one year old seeking a half million. She is a ho that attends the First Apostolic church and puts on a good act--a real good act--as a good Holy Ghost filled, speaking in tongues, Holy-Roller. She is evil to the core.
Oh, yes, Miss Lizzie is trying to woo the old guy on, but so far all she is known to have gotten from his is a quart of fresh strawberries.
Also it isn't known if she gives Thanks to the Lord before she gives him his blow j.
Doing taxes

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Jan 26, 2010
Knowitall9 wrote:
Then let God deal with her and don't drive yourself any more nuttier - If this had of happened to me , the end result would be ancient history and I'd be coming up for parole - Broke but free -
You are so right. It just makes me very angry to be lied to so much and so often. However, my main goal is to prevent others from being a victim of her evil deeds.
Many others in my shoes would have resorted to other means of addressing the issue, but the ends do not justify the means.
I think she is going to be doing some serious jail time sooner rather than later and so my hope is that by the time she is free again, the old ho monger will be dead from natural causes, and she will no longer be desirable. Perhaps then she will see her mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min spaceship 135,144
cuts and bottom of your feet split open (Dec '11) 1 hr Shellz 26
Annex Pulaski Park 2 hr Old Timer 23
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 25,072
easter egg hunts 4 hr southern belle 2
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 11 hr Dickens1 6,100
Restaurants that take EBT cards "foodstamps" (Feb '11) 12 hr rosita 954
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance