All Kroger Employees .
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
elaine

Manchester, KY

#1 Feb 29, 2008
Hey ,let's talk some smack !i have been with kroger for 22 years .i have about seen or heard it all ,how about you ? now i know where my paycheck comes from and i like my job so i am not asking for an all out slandering of our company ,i was just putting a platform out there for us to be able to vent or laugh .tell your stories or what drives you crazy about working for kroger .here is my number one pet peeve about it .WHY don't they ever give us enough hours to have enough people there to get the job done correctly and not fall a day behind without working overtime ?? just give us the hours to begin with .i know ,i know ,sales =hours .we know .we have been told that a million times !
elaine

Manchester, KY

#2 Feb 29, 2008
come on guys ,there are 2 krogers in your town ,i know someone works there !!!
ROSE

Manchester, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2008
How much do you make per hour?
hey mom

Manchester, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2008
not going to give out that info ,sorry rose .
ROSE

London, KY

#5 Mar 3, 2008
probably cause its only 6 something
Well

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2008
I work for Kroger and have been with them 21 years and only make 18.50. I think it is ashame to stay with someone that long and only make that.
ROSE

London, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2008
what exactly do you do there? that is good pay considering the amount of people i know that have worked for companys for 30 years and still make 6 an hour, and the highest being 11.
serioulsy

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2008
ROSE wrote:
what exactly do you do there? that is good pay considering the amount of people i know that have worked for companys for 30 years and still make 6 an hour, and the highest being 11.
Sounds like those people need to get a new job.
ROSE

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2008
well they would but the point is THERE ISNT ANY GOOD ONES AROUND HERE!!!!!!!!!!
yeah

Memphis, TN

#10 Mar 19, 2008
Well wrote:
I work for Kroger and have been with them 21 years and only make 18.50. I think it is ashame to stay with someone that long and only make that.
i doubt you make 18.50 an hr...thats funny
Winers make me sick

Manchester, KY

#11 Mar 21, 2008
Get a life.. If all you do is gossip and whine about your jobs.. maybe you need to find a new one! wouldn't you think that your BOSS can pick up on your negativeitie and that might reflect in your work habbits. Therefore, reflecting on your pay-check.
Winers make me sick

Manchester, KY

#12 Mar 21, 2008
negativity *

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#13 Mar 25, 2008
habits*
Harry Vajajay

Brownsville, TN

#14 Mar 26, 2008
18.50 an hour? you gotta be related to a magistrate to get a high payin job like that around here.
SUPERMAN

Toccoa, GA

#15 Dec 10, 2008
Harry Vajajay wrote:
18.50 an hour? you gotta be related to a magistrate to get a high payin job like that around here.
No one workign there makes that much.
busterboy

Somerset, KY

#16 Jul 10, 2009
i work at krogers and i love it
BYOFU

Somerset, KY

#17 Jun 29, 2010
First off My sister worked at the South Kroger for 13 years, worked about every department when she decided to leave to stay at home with her Babies she worked the Pharmacy and was making almost $14 an hour, So if he says he is Making $18.50 and hour than he just might be..

Secondly I have a Question Just for the People who actually do and are Currently working at Kroger now as of 6-29-10.. I am trying to get on at working at Kroger and have been told they Drug test, which does not Scare me at all cause I am not an illegal drug user of any kind. I have heard they do the Mouth Swab(Saliva) Drug Test, just wondering if that was to be true.. I know that certain OTC pain reliever's can cause a False Positive for this kinda test and just wanna make sure.. Thanks..
true

Big Creek, KY

#18 Jun 29, 2010
SUPERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No one workign there makes that much.
I quit there last year making $13.25 an hour. My supervisor made $17.90 an hour then and that was a year and a half ago. It is a union job, the pay scale is in the union handbook. Get a copy and you will know exactly what everyone in the store makes.
oh please

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Jun 29, 2010
ROSE wrote:
probably cause its only 6 something
Min. wage is more than that.
kroger employee

Sikeston, MO

#20 Jun 30, 2010
Yes, they do the mouth swab drug tests.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Alice 141,483
Politicians refusing to perform Duties. 42 min theologos 28
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 49 min Zani Grey 11,327
The pledge, our nation and moving forward. 52 min theologos 4
County Judge Exectuive Steve Kelley: Resign 1 hr Freedom4all 16
Who wrote the song "As small as I am" (Feb '09) 1 hr Barbara 25
Trump 5 hr The Court 5
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages