Next Last
somerset_09

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2008
Is he gay?

Since: Aug 08

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2008
not that i know, he was dating my friend corey's cousin, but idk if they're still together..
tittielover

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2008
is he cool or what like i hear some bad crap?

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2008
ah from what i know about him he's pretty cool...what have you heard?
tittielover

United States

#5 Sep 13, 2008
i heard that jj's gf he has now is a slut not cory's cousin. and have you seen him play basketball?

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2008
yeah i've seen him play basketball, if the coaches at pulaski would actually work with him instead of having him try everything on his own he might get better, but they won't the focus on the ones that don't really need the help

Since: Sep 08

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2008
i heard he was going after cara baker
titsmagie

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2008
i seeen him play once and they might as well not even try with him he sucks
tittielover

United States

#9 Sep 13, 2008
huge boobies bigger thna any girls at pc
yeaforsure

London, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2008
hey tits lover if u want to talk, learn to spell first u dumbass
shsvballa

Richmond, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2008
i used to go to school with jj. he's pretty cool from what i know... certainly not gay.
Brooke

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 15, 2008
Okay. JJ is a great guy, and very sweet. No, he isn't gay he has a girlfriend...
Be nice!!
Someone

London, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2008
JJ is my best friend... He;s straight as a stick and is dating Cara Baker who is a good Christian girl.
country boy

Finley, TN

#15 Sep 16, 2008
to bad hes not going to get any
vball

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2008
tittielover wrote:
i heard that jj's gf he has now is a slut not cory's cousin. and have you seen him play basketball?
are you tlkin about cara? b/c she is not a slut! and idk who told u tht, but theyre VERY wrong!!!!
vball

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 16, 2008
country boy wrote:
to bad hes not going to get any
y is tht all guys think about???

Somerset, Ky.

#18 Sep 17, 2008
Okay... I have the balls to say who I am. I dated JJ and even though we are no longer together I can tell you he is not gay and he is a really nice person. I don't know his new Girlfriend Cara very well, but I have had classes with her and she seems like a very sweet and nice person. I did not even know about this stupid website until SOMEONE put my name on it as well... So, JJ and I are over... We have moved on... So, PLEASE EVERYONE LEAVE US ALONE AND STOP SAYING SUCH RETARTED THINGS ABOUT US ALL!!
Haywood Jablome

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2008
katie... no one is freakin talkin to you. so why eve get on here and comment...oh and by the way you have balls thats not suprising... what are there names?
wowsotrue

London, KY

#20 Sep 20, 2008
lol omg that is funny!!

Somerset, Ky.

#21 Sep 20, 2008
Um ... lets see Haywood Jablome... the second message here does reference me that Jordan left.. but you obviously can't read. Why do I comment? Because no one deserves such rude comments as someone has given JJ here when they know he is a good person. And yeah... I have balls.. and you wanted to know their names... Ball #1 is named Haywood Jablome and Ball # 2 is named wowsotrue..
And by the way.. you don't have any balls cause you are still putting fake names on here because you are too big of a wimp to say who you really are....Gracias....(oh bet you don't know english... so surely not spanish.. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kieth roberts anyone like him 1 hr traci 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr umoron 151,817
Eric Jenkins where are you? 2 hr Ronnie 9
Trying to find Eric Jenkins 5 hr Deacon eatmo b 30
Finleys (Dec '08) 6 hr Tpj 24
watch out ladies 6 hr idiot 16
whos the girl in mustang 6 hr sonny 9

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages