lookintofind

Huntsville, TN

#1 Sep 18, 2009
does anyone know anything about that new boy i think his name might be doug and ann grundy from ugn?
workinthere

Huntsville, TN

#2 Sep 18, 2009
they are together all the time maybe they are dating. but isn't she married?
Dougsgirl

Huntsville, TN

#3 Sep 18, 2009
Hey Doug is not with that girl she is married and has kids and doug would never do anything behind my back so whoever is sayin crap please quit...are you trying to mess up someone relationship?
Ashley_Dougs sister_

Huntsville, TN

#4 Sep 18, 2009
He11 NO doug is dating someone and Ann is married so dont be trying to start stuff, if u have question ask doug or ann but dont be puting stuff on the internet.
workinthere

Huntsville, TN

#5 Sep 18, 2009
how do you even know what goes on in that factory? all those times he is staying over late how do you know what he is actually doing? what do you think that you have a perfect relationship??well hate to tell you but no one has that PERFECT relationship.
workinthere

Huntsville, TN

#6 Sep 18, 2009
how do you know what goes on in that factory? how do you know that when they need to work over he isn't doing anything with her? you actually think that you guys are good in your relationship? not everyone has a perfect relationship. everyone messes up sometime! Better do your homework on this ann.
DOUGSGIRL

Huntsville, TN

#7 Sep 18, 2009
I just wish you would put your name on here...I have talked to them and they said there is nothing going on so stop running your mouth! I never said that I had a perfect relationship, WE LOVE EACH OTHER so what does it matter if our relationship isn't perfect? It's none of your business Please stop posting things!
Ugnsux

Manchester, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2009
Dont believe everything you hear, especially in this factory.!. I KNOW to be a fact that this is not going on. If the little dude actually does like her, he doesnt show it so CHEER UP Doug's woman. Rumors and UGN go together like SEX and KY gelly hehe.
Ugnsux

Manchester, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2009
Ugnsux wrote:
Dont believe everything you hear, especially in this factory.!. I KNOW to be a fact that this is not going on. If the little dude actually does like her, he doesnt show it so CHEER UP Doug's woman. Rumors and UGN go together like SEX and KY gelly hehe.
Yeah well you maybe right, but I know that if you are gonna cheat this is prolly where it will be. If you at the "young shift" you will find that the people who slept together will go in a BIG cirle comsuming the whole plant. just some observation is all. Who car hops, who leaves together, who rubbing bodies (when they think no one is looking). Just a common Joe factory, TTAI same way!!!!
just me

London, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2010
you are right about that i work there i should know
olecountryboy

Somerset, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2010
Did Toyota ever find out UGN was lying to them about parts actually made at the IN facility, then shipped to Somerset, then shipped to GTown as if it was produced here? With all the problems Toyota is having I bet they would frown on Supplier fraud
workthere

London, KY

#12 Mar 8, 2010
olecountryboy wrote:
Did Toyota ever find out UGN was lying to them about parts actually made at the IN facility, then shipped to Somerset, then shipped to GTown as if it was produced here? With all the problems Toyota is having I bet they would frown on Supplier fraud
i work there also and so many people are having affairs on there mates its not funny ,even the corronaders are in on it. you could say they started it
looking

London, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2010
are they hiring?
i work there

Manchester, KY

#14 Mar 18, 2010
olecountryboy wrote:
no they didn't .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new judge steve kelly 13 min Old Scout 46
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Mike Duquette 133,409
Do you approve of Eddie Girdler as Mayor? (Jun '12) 30 min County Guy 174
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Independent1 23,668
Right To Work Legislation in Pulaski 2 hr Pro- Labor 39
New Office holders. Same stupid costly mistakes 3 hr pray for u 59
2014 Warmest Year on Record 8 hr enter user name 5
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]