Respected

United States

#331 Oct 31, 2008
No, I am not mad. I am going to bed. I have to get up for work. You did not get the best of me sucker! Anyone can try to act nice under different names.
Pulaski Junior Mom

Big Creek, KY

#332 Oct 31, 2008
Okay i have given this whole trashy site some thought and i want everyone to see this....
PCYFL is the same person as half the people on here. Please go back and do this...and here is your proof "Mustang Parents" that this gut is a fraud! Him and I have a conversation.......
Go back and read post#86,then #93 then #94 then #95 then #96,#97,#98,#99,#100 and then #102!
Now after that come back and tell me....We are right he IS posting under different names. and if you will notice I never got a answer for my #102!
The only thing u have to do to change ur city is, have different accounts set up, using different
e-mail addresses.
Now to you PCYFL and all your Aliases..Try Prozac!
Mustang parents love their coaches and support one another all you have done here is done a great job of making yourself look bad with no real name! Go find a doctor, for real! or GOD to deal with your jealousy issue's.
Childs fan

Somerset, KY

#333 Nov 1, 2008
PCYFL wrote:
PLEASE IF ANYBODY HERE CAN ANSWER THIS I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL
FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS WE HAVE ALL FUSSED ABOUT HOW GOOD OLE MITCHELL IS AT PULASKI ,
I SAY IF HE'S SO GOOD THEN WHY CANT HE TEACH THE KIDS SOMETHING THAT ARE STANDING ON THE SIDELINES NEVER GETTING IN THE GAME , IF HE IS SO GOOD LOOKS TO ME LIKE HE COULD ADVANCE THE KIDS THAT DONT GET TO PLAY , LETS FACE IT HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THOSE KIDS , THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN TACKLING DUMMIES FOR PRACTICE , THATS RIGHT MOTHERS THIS IS WHAT COACHES LIKE MITCHELL CALLS THESE TYPES OF KIDS , HE USES THEM FOR PRACTICE PURPOSES ONLY AND WHEN ITS GAME TIME THEY ARE LEFT BEHIND , BUT EVERYBODY HERE REMEBER SOMETHING ALONG WITH YOU AS WELL MITCHELL , THOSE KIDS THAT DONT EVER GET IN A GAME CASUE YOU ARE AFRAID OF LOSING AND ALL THOSE KIDS THAT DADDIES AND MOMMIES HAVE PAID $40.00 FOR THEM TO PLAY AND ALL THOSE KIDS THAT HAVE PICKED THEM SELVES UP OF THE GROUND IN PRACTICE DESERVES BETTER THAN A CHEER SECTION FOR THE REST OF THE TEAM , THEY DESERVE TO GET TO PLAY !!!!!!!!!!NOW I DARE ANYBODY ON HERE THAT HAS THE SLIGHT OF ANY HEART AT TO THEM ARGUE THIS POINT CAUSE IF YOU DO , YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SELFISH PARENT AND DONT CARE ANYTHING ABOUT THE KIDS .INCLUDING MITCHELL
I will stand and tell you and I am not a selfish parent..everyone of our kids get to play..if you dont believe that it is your problem..I deeply care about the kids, and you can argue that all you like. My child is on a winning team, has he every made a touchdown? no, will he ever? probably not because he is not a fast runner. My child loves football, he loves Mitchell and to me if my child is happy, well guess what SO AM I!!! Our kids are not complaining about anything...now your questin I hope I can help you with...Our kids are taught from the beginning of every season about everybody getting a chance to play..now if a child gets out there and they mess up then they are taken out and a sub put in..you are so blind to your feelings toward Mitchell that you are looking for ANY reason to see bad..but again I tell you if you are not a pulaski parent then ITS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS..go to the meeting and stand up and tell THEM your concerns..dont get on here and try to destroy someones reputation. Mitchells record stands for itself, he is human and Im sure he makes mistakes but I bet you and I both have also made plenty...please if you have this problem go talk to someone because my child wants to play football and thats what Pulaski does!!!!
Childs fan

Somerset, KY

#334 Nov 1, 2008
PCYFL wrote:
OAKHILL Rules and Pulaski well they just cheat there way into a SuperBowl .
say again your not an oakhill fan???????
Pulaski Junior Mom

Big Creek, KY

#335 Nov 1, 2008
READ #332!!!!!!!!!!
READ Post number 332!!!!!!!!!!
#332!!!!!!!!!! Page 17

Go Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#336 Nov 1, 2008
PCYFL wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your guys is plan from the beginning was cheat all the other teams , and you mean to tell me that you stood there and let the coaches say we will only play the better of the players otherwise we might lose , what a plan .
Keep going it takes a brave soul to trash kids and men online if you're real show your self tonight and we can talk face to face I know that's new to you if it makes you more comfortable I will turn my back when we meet if is easier for you that way you do have to look anyone in the face we all know how hard that is for you.you Prove it everyday on here this post is for all you clueless people if your kids were on a team that wins a lot wonder what your out look would be if it was your kids
pcyfl friend

United States

#337 Nov 1, 2008
PCYFL if your son would have played this year on the mustangs, I am sure he would have got his 8 plays. You chose to go to somersport. You can't stand getting beat by Mustang coaches or playing for them. I heard they were happy you didn't come.
Pulaski Junior Mom

Big Creek, KY

#338 Nov 1, 2008
Everyone read Post #332 Please.
Dragon Mom

London, KY

#339 Nov 1, 2008
After reading the numerous posts on here, I've realized that some parents like that the PCYFL Superbowl is the "achievement" of their child's football career. Come on! It's a youth league and it's supposed to be fun.
My sons played their hearts out this year. As a first time football parent, I enjoyed watching them learn and grow as children. Before they joined the team, they had their noses stuck in the TV or Game Boy. When they asked to play football, I was over joyed.
It seems like some parents are trying to take the fun out of the sport and make it a "death match". I understand being proud of your child. I'm very proud of my sons and the Dragons. So what if they didn't have an undefeated season?! They still showed up for practices and played every game.
This thing about bashing the coaches...well, I believe if there is a problem with a coach or a group of coaches, it needs to be addressed to the PCYFL board...not on TOPIX.
Yes I see it

Big Creek, KY

#340 Nov 1, 2008
I see it Pulaski Junior Mom, He or she is the same person.
He first was talking to you under "shopville parent" then answered you as "PCYFL".
Sad isn't it? He is every name on here...
that is complaining in disguise!
Hey Everyone go see what she is saying to read!
Start with #332. Really she is right!

Somerset, KY

#341 Nov 1, 2008
Good job to the MUSTANG PEE WEES this morning!
Pulaski Junior Mom

Big Creek, KY

#342 Nov 1, 2008
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT JOB MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!
Super Bowl Champs
Mommy

Somerset, KY

#343 Nov 1, 2008
Great Job Pee Wee Generals!!! You guys gave it all you. We are proud to be parents of 2 Burnside Pee Wees! The team has came a long way! They worked hard and gave it there all! Thanks to the Great Coaches who were not only teachers but also GREAT LEADERS!
Pulaski Junior Mom

Big Creek, KY

#344 Nov 1, 2008
Mommy wrote:
Great Job Pee Wee Generals!!! You guys gave it all you. We are proud to be parents of 2 Burnside Pee Wees! The team has came a long way! They worked hard and gave it there all! Thanks to the Great Coaches who were not only teachers but also GREAT LEADERS!
I agree great job burnside boys....
What a game!
WOW

Big Creek, KY

#345 Nov 1, 2008
Pulaski Junior Mom wrote:
Okay i have given this whole trashy site some thought and i want everyone to see this....
PCYFL is the same person as half the people on here. Please go back and do this...and here is your proof "Mustang Parents" that this gut is a fraud! Him and I have a conversation.......
Go back and read post#86,then #93 then #94 then #95 then #96,#97,#98,#99,#100 and then #102!
Now after that come back and tell me....We are right he IS posting under different names. and if you will notice I never got a answer for my #102!
The only thing u have to do to change ur city is, have different accounts set up, using different
e-mail addresses.
Now to you PCYFL and all your Aliases..Try Prozac!
Mustang parents love their coaches and support one another all you have done here is done a great job of making yourself look bad with no real name! Go find a doctor, for real! or GOD to deal with your jealousy issue's.
Pathetic...your right!
PCYFL....you need serious help.
Shopville 10

Manchester, KY

#346 Nov 1, 2008
I would like to tell Burnisde Seniors that they played a really good game today. I love that they show respect toward our team and we will show respect back. Way to go Cheerleaders as well, glad we could help. WAY TO GO SHOPVILLE SENIORS ON YOUR WIN!!! WAY TO GO GEORGE!!!

Now on to the good part, I stayed and watched the whole game and after everything that was said on these topix I have to say, the higher they are the further they fall, Oak Hill fell far from their pedestal. Way to go Mustangs we were there cheering you on all the way to the very end. Extremely good game. You certainly earned the bragging rights today.. Good call on the last plays from Coach Mitchell, my hat is off to you..
SR team

AOL

#347 Nov 1, 2008
Go Senior Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!
Super Bowl Winners!!!!!!!!!!
All our boys worked hard and played hard. They did it. Oh let's not forget the awsome coaches they had Mithcell and Dallas.
bravo

Somerset, KY

#348 Nov 1, 2008
GREAT JOB BRAVE PEEWEES !!!
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008

London, KY

#350 Nov 1, 2008
let me be the first to hand out congrats to Mitchell Johnson,Dallas,Chip and Coach Mounce and to the Senior Mustang Football Team on another glorious Win!!!!..we are ALL so proud of the players,especially the ones hurt, the families and all the supporters that came out tonight...our boys played a fair game and walked away with their heads held high knowing they played with true sportsmanship like conduct and respect for the game even in the face of adults acting more like children than the ones on the field....but i have to add this closing line....

pork chop pork chop
greasy greasy
we beat oak hill
easy Easy!!!!!!!

London, KY

#351 Nov 1, 2008
football wrote:
the oak hill players got cheathed, they scored twice and had a saftey that wasnt called by the refs. pulaski you all got beat and you know it and the refs gave you the game. it was a great game to watch and i give congrats to all the kids who played their hearts out. everyone was winners in this game it is sad someone had to loose, but pulaski the refs gave you the game.
what game were you at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 min Trouser Cough 24,501
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 46 min Hatti_Hollerand 10,857
4 word game (Jan '09) 58 min Trouser Cough 2,054
new hotel in somerset? 1 hr gladthelakeisback 15
Somerset is wet, where are the new Restaurants? 1 hr Vote Libertarian 75
Old Court Reporter La Salle Typewriter Stenogra... (Nov '10) 3 hr jordennancy23 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr HistoricallySpeaking 134,337

Flood Watch for Pulaski County was issued at March 03 at 4:47AM EST

Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:58AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine