God Bless You Mr. President

God Bless You Mr. President

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
peace at heart

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2012
God Bless you, President Obama. I wish you all the success in the world. Your personality is one of kindness and concern.

There are many who can't handle the fact that a bi-racial man is their Commander-In-Chief. It seems insecure people are threatened by you. Many people must have someone or something to look down on; some have chosen you for that purpose. You stand in front of them again and again, and you will not let them throw you out of balance. You will not let them control you or sway your actions.

I have listened to the haters as they rant and rave. Again and again they display their hatred by saying racial slurs. Imagine the hatred they must carry around inside of them each day. Imagine that it must eat at them like an acid in their soul.

In a very short time, you will continue as President for another four years. I will celebrate your victory then as I did four years ago. I will smile and feel peace in my heart. Like you, I will remain calm in the face of hatred.

I wish you well and God Bless You Mr. President.
Willard

Prospect, TN

#3 Oct 24, 2012
peace at heart wrote:
God Bless you, President Obama. I wish you all the success in the world. Your personality is one of kindness and concern.
There are many who can't handle the fact that a bi-racial man is their Commander-In-Chief. It seems insecure people are threatened by you. Many people must have someone or something to look down on; some have chosen you for that purpose. You stand in front of them again and again, and you will not let them throw you out of balance. You will not let them control you or sway your actions.
I have listened to the haters as they rant and rave. Again and again they display their hatred by saying racial slurs. Imagine the hatred they must carry around inside of them each day. Imagine that it must eat at them like an acid in their soul.
In a very short time, you will continue as President for another four years. I will celebrate your victory then as I did four years ago. I will smile and feel peace in my heart. Like you, I will remain calm in the face of hatred.
I wish you well and God Bless You Mr. President.
I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message!
inquiring mind

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2012
nyuk nyuk... great piece of satire! worthy of SNL for sure.
Buckwheat

Clinton, TN

#5 Oct 24, 2012
peace at heart wrote:
God Bless you, President Obama. I wish you all the success in the world. Your personality is one of kindness and concern.
There are many who can't handle the fact that a bi-racial man is their Commander-In-Chief. It seems insecure people are threatened by you. Many people must have someone or something to look down on; some have chosen you for that purpose. You stand in front of them again and again, and you will not let them throw you out of balance. You will not let them control you or sway your actions.
I have listened to the haters as they rant and rave. Again and again they display their hatred by saying racial slurs. Imagine the hatred they must carry around inside of them each day. Imagine that it must eat at them like an acid in their soul.
In a very short time, you will continue as President for another four years. I will celebrate your victory then as I did four years ago. I will smile and feel peace in my heart. Like you, I will remain calm in the face of hatred.
I wish you well and God Bless You Mr. President.
This is either one of the most funny posts I've ever read on here or it was written by a very delusional person. Or perhaps both.
Gramps

Lancing, TN

#6 Oct 24, 2012
Obama can't win a fair race.

"I am very concerned by a number of shocking news stories that indicate the 2012 elections may be plagued with voter fraud and significant schemes to “steal the election.”

Today, there are reports from Virginia, a battleground state, that a congressman’s son was caught on tape disclosing plans to cast 100 fraudulent ballots by using false identification.

In North Carolina, several “malfunctioning” machines being used for early voting were allegedly changing Romney votes to Obama votes.

There are widespread reports that radical groups are preparing flyers to place on vehicles in church parking lots throughout the battleground states on the Sunday before the election. These deceitful flyers would question whether Christians should vote for a Mormon and advise the “right thing to do” is not to vote at all.

And in central Florida, Republican voters have reportedly gotten letters advising them they are not properly registered and should not try to vote on Election Day.

There has even been heavy Twitter traffic among ultraliberal audiences encouraging like-minded people to riot if the incumbent administration loses on November 6th."

Mathew Staver, Chairman
Liberty Counsel Action

Voting machines changing early Romney votes to Obama.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/why-are-n-c-e ...

There will be a riot if the incumbent administration loses on November 6th, some twitters have even said that they will assassinate Romney if he is elected. You can read them for yourself.
http://givemeliberty01.com/2012/10/17/new-thr ...

Once the election is over, even if Obama loses, he is still president until Romney's innaugaration, so marshall law may be coming soon.

Obama will be just like his cousin Odinga in Kenya. Odinga's slogan was "vote for change", sound familiar? It should because Obama campaigned in Kenya for Odinga, you can watch the video. Well Odinga lost and he claimed voter fraud so he and his muslim friends started a riot and killed 1,500 Kenyans and left 500,000 homeless. Fifty Christians were burned to death while barracaded in a church. The U.N. sent Kofi Annon to Kenya to bring peace and Odinga was installed as prime minister since his opponents were all dead.

http://www.military-money-matters.com/obama-a...
suzette

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2012
Gramps wrote:
Obama can't win a fair race.
"I am very concerned by a number of shocking news stories that indicate the 2012 elections may be plagued with voter fraud and significant schemes to “steal the election.”
Today, there are reports from Virginia, a battleground state, that a congressman’s son was caught on tape disclosing plans to cast 100 fraudulent ballots by using false identification.
In North Carolina, several “malfunctioning” machines being used for early voting were allegedly changing Romney votes to Obama votes.
There are widespread reports that radical groups are preparing flyers to place on vehicles in church parking lots throughout the battleground states on the Sunday before the election. These deceitful flyers would question whether Christians should vote for a Mormon and advise the “right thing to do” is not to vote at all.
And in central Florida, Republican voters have reportedly gotten letters advising them they are not properly registered and should not try to vote on Election Day.
There has even been heavy Twitter traffic among ultraliberal audiences encouraging like-minded people to riot if the incumbent administration loses on November 6th."
Mathew Staver, Chairman
Liberty Counsel Action
Voting machines changing early Romney votes to Obama.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/why-are-n-c-e ...
There will be a riot if the incumbent administration loses on November 6th, some twitters have even said that they will assassinate Romney if he is elected. You can read them for yourself.
http://givemeliberty01.com/2012/10/17/new-thr ...
Once the election is over, even if Obama loses, he is still president until Romney's innaugaration, so marshall law may be coming soon.
Obama will be just like his cousin Odinga in Kenya. Odinga's slogan was "vote for change", sound familiar? It should because Obama campaigned in Kenya for Odinga, you can watch the video. Well Odinga lost and he claimed voter fraud so he and his muslim friends started a riot and killed 1,500 Kenyans and left 500,000 homeless. Fifty Christians were burned to death while barracaded in a church. The U.N. sent Kofi Annon to Kenya to bring peace and Odinga was installed as prime minister since his opponents were all dead.
http://www.military-money-matters.com/obama-a...
Yes I think it is very widespread. Have heard of events where Obama votes could be changed to Romney. I am for Obama myself but want him to win only the honest way.
Diana

Richmond, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2012
peace at heart wrote:
God Bless you, President Obama. I wish you all the success in the world. Your personality is one of kindness and concern.
There are many who can't handle the fact that a bi-racial man is their Commander-In-Chief. It seems insecure people are threatened by you. Many people must have someone or something to look down on; some have chosen you for that purpose. You stand in front of them again and again, and you will not let them throw you out of balance. You will not let them control you or sway your actions.
I have listened to the haters as they rant and rave. Again and again they display their hatred by saying racial slurs. Imagine the hatred they must carry around inside of them each day. Imagine that it must eat at them like an acid in their soul.
In a very short time, you will continue as President for another four years. I will celebrate your victory then as I did four years ago. I will smile and feel peace in my heart. Like you, I will remain calm in the face of hatred.
I wish you well and God Bless You Mr. President.
ignore the nay-sayers, you sound strong!
Gramps

Lancing, TN

#10 Oct 25, 2012
bule wrote:
<quoted text>Well put!
Looks like the only way you can make Obama look good is to distort the facts by changing what I posted. You must work for the DNC. Are you going to join in the riots when Obama loses?

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Cant trust liberals.They are always looking for something for nothing.

“Smokin”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#13 Oct 26, 2012
bule wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Cramps,Well put and thank you for your continued support.
Why do you change someones words in a post when you quote it>
Buckwheat

Clinton, TN

#14 Oct 26, 2012
The new camapign song for Obama should be "Money for nothing and checks for free".
Anne C

Richmond, KY

#15 Oct 27, 2012
peace at heart wrote:
God Bless you, President Obama. I wish you all the success in the world. Your personality is one of kindness and concern.
There are many who can't handle the fact that a bi-racial man is their Commander-In-Chief. It seems insecure people are threatened by you. Many people must have someone or something to look down on; some have chosen you for that purpose. You stand in front of them again and again, and you will not let them throw you out of balance. You will not let them control you or sway your actions.
I have listened to the haters as they rant and rave. Again and again they display their hatred by saying racial slurs. Imagine the hatred they must carry around inside of them each day. Imagine that it must eat at them like an acid in their soul.
In a very short time, you will continue as President for another four years. I will celebrate your victory then as I did four years ago. I will smile and feel peace in my heart. Like you, I will remain calm in the face of hatred.
I wish you well and God Bless You Mr. President.
God Bless you President Obama. Amen.
Clear Thinker

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Oct 28, 2012
Buckwheat wrote:
The new camapign song for Obama should be "Money for nothing and checks for free".
Big LOL!
Clear Thinker

Greenbrier, AR

#19 Oct 29, 2012
suzette wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I think it is very widespread. Have heard of events where Obama votes could be changed to Romney. I am for Obama myself but want him to win only the honest way.
I appreciate you're objectivity. Unfortunately, if you expect honesty from this president you're going to be disappointed. He is a Chicago politician with a talent for smooth talk. His lies and refusal to discuss the Libyan terrorist attack should prove this to everybody except the most deeply entrenched democrats. I predict that shortly after the elections we'll find out what happened in that fiasco and there will be calls for impeachment if he's reelected or charged if not.
Peace at heart

Brownsville, TN

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is either one of the most funny posts I've ever read on here or it was written by a very delusional person. Or perhaps both.
Looks like I wasn't delusional as you thought. God Bless our President and God Bless you too.
Luther

Brownsville, TN

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Gramps wrote:
Obama can't win a fair race.
"I am very concerned by a number of shocking news stories that indicate the 2012 elections may be plagued with voter fraud and significant schemes to “steal the election.”
Today, there are reports from Virginia, a battleground state, that a congressman’s son was caught on tape disclosing plans to cast 100 fraudulent ballots by using false identification.
In North Carolina, several “malfunctioning” machines being used for early voting were allegedly changing Romney votes to Obama votes.
There are widespread reports that radical groups are preparing flyers to place on vehicles in church parking lots throughout the battleground states on the Sunday before the election. These deceitful flyers would question whether Christians should vote for a Mormon and advise the “right thing to do” is not to vote at all.
And in central Florida, Republican voters have reportedly gotten letters advising them they are not properly registered and should not try to vote on Election Day.
There has even been heavy Twitter traffic among ultraliberal audiences encouraging like-minded people to riot if the incumbent administration loses on November 6th."
Mathew Staver, Chairman
Liberty Counsel Action
Voting machines changing early Romney votes to Obama.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/why-are-n-c-e ...
There will be a riot if the incumbent administration loses on November 6th, some twitters have even said that they will assassinate Romney if he is elected. You can read them for yourself.
http://givemeliberty01.com/2012/10/17/new-thr ...
Once the election is over, even if Obama loses, he is still president until Romney's innaugaration, so marshall law may be coming soon.
Obama will be just like his cousin Odinga in Kenya. Odinga's slogan was "vote for change", sound familiar? It should because Obama campaigned in Kenya for Odinga, you can watch the video. Well Odinga lost and he claimed voter fraud so he and his muslim friends started a riot and killed 1,500 Kenyans and left 500,000 homeless. Fifty Christians were burned to death while barracaded in a church. The U.N. sent Kofi Annon to Kenya to bring peace and Odinga was installed as prime minister since his opponents were all dead.
http://www.military-money-matters.com/obama-a...
Somebody give this crying baby a bottle.
Dumbo

United States

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Obama voters must have something wrong mentally, maybe a "common sense" receptor , maybe a "reality" thinking process gone bad. It could be something as being brainwashed by bias media. To vote for the man again? When Obama lies daily and has done so much damage to this country. What I figure is , Obama supporters can't listen to the truth and see it as the truth. Their list of priorities are all jumbled up. To put abortion issues or gay marriage issues above the crisis our country is in , shows their distorted sense of reality. So it doesn't do any good to talk to these Brain dead obamamites...the zombie apocalypse is here.. Better start preparing cause talking won't work anymore.

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#23 Nov 11, 2012
Hide and watch takers,hide and watch....
Obama Biden 2012

Lexington, KY

#24 Nov 11, 2012
Dumbo wrote:
Obama voters must have something wrong mentally, maybe a "common sense" receptor , maybe a "reality" thinking process gone bad. It could be something as being brainwashed by bias media. To vote for the man again? When Obama lies daily and has done so much damage to this country. What I figure is , Obama supporters can't listen to the truth and see it as the truth. Their list of priorities are all jumbled up. To put abortion issues or gay marriage issues above the crisis our country is in , shows their distorted sense of reality. So it doesn't do any good to talk to these Brain dead obamamites...the zombie apocalypse is here.. Better start preparing cause talking won't work anymore.
Racist.
Obama Biden 2012

Lexington, KY

#25 Nov 11, 2012
Cool Hand Clem wrote:
Hide and watch takers,hide and watch....
Racist as well. It must suck to be you, you are one miserable human being. No matter how much you wish, this country is moving FORWARD, the face of this country is 2012, not 1961!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton can't stand up to trump. 10 min Googleverse 7
Abortion, people putting themselves first over ... 44 min feelintheBern 7
ttai 1 hr UAW Brother 21
Johns automotive (Oct '15) 1 hr feelintheBern 5
Dr Veligandla is leaving Somerset. (Aug '14) 2 hr feelintheBern 7
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Ricky F 31,540
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr LMS 148,327
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages