McDonalds flying upside down American...

McDonalds flying upside down American flag

Posted in the Somerset Forum

WAKE UP AMERICA

Round Lake, IL

#1 May 14, 2010
manfromthewest

Somerset, KY

#2 May 14, 2010
WAKE UP AMERICA wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gLUMhdOyXJwXX&feature=rel ated
the flag flying upside down is a sign of distress.. are they being robbed??? i think some young whippersnapper just put it up there and wasnt paying attention. an all american business like mcDonalds would not do a thing like that on purpose. they would lose too much business and respect.
golden girl

Somerset, KY

#3 May 14, 2010
manfromthewest wrote:
<quoted text>
the flag flying upside down is a sign of distress.. are they being robbed??? i think some young whippersnapper just put it up there and wasnt paying attention. an all american business like mcDonalds would not do a thing like that on purpose. they would lose too much business and respect.
That may be so in one case, but click on the link that WAKE UP AMERICA posted. the Nazi flag is on top of the pole, then McDonalds flag, then the American Flag at the bottom! That truly is screwed up!!
manfromthewest

Somerset, KY

#5 May 14, 2010
golden girl wrote:
<quoted text>That may be so in one case, but click on the link that WAKE UP AMERICA posted. the Nazi flag is on top of the pole, then McDonalds flag, then the American Flag at the bottom! That truly is screwed up!!
i agree. just dont seem like a mcThing to do .. does it?
WAKE UP AMERICA

Round Lake, IL

#6 May 14, 2010
The people that own McDonald's don't put the flag
it's the people that work inside McDonald's that put the flag up
and who mostly works at McDonald's all our Mexican friends

Since: Apr 10

A Flower in the Pines

#7 May 14, 2010
I've not see one Mexican working ar either of our McDonald's.
WAKE UP AMERICA

Round Lake, IL

#9 May 14, 2010
Wow you're really lucky
here in Illinois
nine in a half out of every 10 people working at McDonald's here is Latino
manfromthewest

Somerset, KY

#8 May 14, 2010
TigerLily2010 wrote:
I've not see one Mexican working ar either of our McDonald's.
no. but i see em at golden corrall...no flags at all there
golden girl

Somerset, KY

#10 May 18, 2010
WAKE UP AMERICA wrote:
The people that own McDonald's don't put the flag
it's the people that work inside McDonald's that put the flag up
and who mostly works at McDonald's all our Mexican friends
well DUH!!!! everyone knows the friggin owner or a corporate person dont go out and hang the Flag! get real dumba55! However, good managers and corporates should have their eyes open for stupid F-UPS like that. anyway, i also have never seen a mexican in either McDonalds, at least not in somerset.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 May 19, 2010
golden girl wrote:
<quoted text> well DUH!!!! everyone knows the friggin owner or a corporate person dont go out and hang the Flag! get real dumba55! However, good managers and corporates should have their eyes open for stupid F-UPS like that. anyway, i also have never seen a mexican in either McDonalds, at least not in somerset.
I wish you hadn't said this...Now THEY will be picketing and waving Mexican flags call it UNFAIR. What are we going to do then. McDonalds has already converted signs to Espanol in preparation for that fateful day...

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 May 19, 2010
I believe it is the manager's responsibility to ensure that the flag is hung properly. If an employee if found doing such a disrespectful act, they need to be fired. Just my opinion of course.

I agree with no seeing a Mexican/Latino working at either area McDonald's, but then again I don't eat there.
real deal

Somerset, KY

#13 May 19, 2010
the flag was flown on dec 7 in hawaii pearl harbor day. its tradition to fly the american flag upside down on that day. its a sign of rememberance of the fallen on that day.
golden girl

Somerset, KY

#15 May 23, 2010
Soul-Shaker wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you hadn't said this...Now THEY will be picketing and waving Mexican flags call it UNFAIR. What are we going to do then. McDonalds has already converted signs to Espanol in preparation for that fateful day...
All I said was that if the managers were doing their jobs they would have seen that the flags were screwed up! So what on earth was wrong with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TeeVee said local JCPenney may close. 36 min shopper 3
Ashley Powers 1 hr Harry biggin 5
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,150
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Burnadick 159,576
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr Common-Senses 35,196
Mexicans 6 hr Funny 9
Jennifer Neal 7 hr FiddleDeeDee 8

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages