Next Last
SoSad

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Has anyone seen this dog?
Oh ok

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2010
Well where is the dog lost from? Can you post a pic of the dog?
SoSad

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2010
He was lost from the Campground area which is on Hwy. 1247, about 3 miles north of RECC. A picture of him can be seen at http://www.myspace.com/hilarydick06
Oh ok

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2010
I'm not from around that area but I will tell some family of mine who live there to keep an eye out! I hope that you find him soon!!! He's beautiful!
SoSad

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2010
Thank you so much. He's still missing. This kind of dog will travel a long distance from home, so he could be far from here.
Phoenix Rising_76

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2010
Bumping it. I hope you find your dog! One good thing, this breed can handle cold weather. Please let us know!
thinking

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2010
does this dog have a red collar on?
meme

London, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2010
what color is this dog i really can not tell in the pic
SoSad

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2010
Yes, they can handle the cold weather. It's the cars that's worrying me! No, he had a black collar on. He is blackish-gray and white with blue eyes. Anyone seen him? Thank you!
thinking

Corbin, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2010
there was one by my house around 530 6oclock tonight. i live out slate branch. do you think he couldve made it that far? hes not anyones around here, but he had on a red collar. i hope you find him!! it may help to get a pic that has more detail and post it on here.
SoSad

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2010
He definitely could make it that far, but my dog had a black collar. However, if you happen to catch that one, let me know. I'd come and look at it to see if it was my dog. Thank you.
On Looker

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Jan 6, 2010
There is one at the shelter but I think it is too dark to be yours. You might check there.
Shelter Husky

Brownsville, TN

#14 Jan 6, 2010
SoSad

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2010
Thank you, but I've checked there and that one is not mine.
Shelter Husky wrote:
http://www.pcanimalshelter.com /public/images/adopt/147.jpg
On Looker

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Jan 6, 2010
Contact the shelter with a picture of him and your telephone number in case he is taken there.
SoSad

Somerset, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2010
I will do that, plus, I'm calling the shelter everyday. Thanks.
Passer by

Hazard, KY

#18 Jan 8, 2010
Sorry to hear you havent found him yet. I live down Campground and got your number from someone that was looking for him the other day. Still keeping an eye out and have my kids looking for him too.
Phoenix Rising_76

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2010
Bumping it! Hope you find your dog!
On Looker

Crossett, AR

#20 Jan 8, 2010
I got an email from another source that the dog was hope with the family and thanks to everyone.
On Looker

Crossett, AR

#21 Jan 8, 2010
home with the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min North Mountain 156,570
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 49 min gladthelakeisback 34,091
What Can We Do to Help? (Jul '15) 2 hr Lordsblessings 9
the music thread (Jan '12) 7 hr _Dumpling_ 565
any vegans in somerset? (Apr '10) 8 hr Gomer-ez 46
R.I.P. Christen Tucker 11 hr saddened 17
Word Association (Feb '09) 11 hr Princess Hey 12,308

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages