Can you be gay and be a Mason?

Can you be gay and be a Mason?

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Hazard, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2009
just wondering if you can be gay and be in the Masonic Lodges here in Burnside and Somerset? Saw a guy in the group pic of the Masons that was in the paper the other day that i know is gay

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 7, 2009
If you know it to be a fact , do what your heart and conscience dictates - No gay people are knowingly admitted - Please take my word -
Wondering

Hazard, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2009
Knowitall9 wrote:
If you know it to be a fact , do what your heart and conscience dictates - No gay people are knowingly admitted - Please take my word -
Oh, i know for a fact the guy is gay, apparently he is keeping it quiet then.
Wondering

Hazard, KY

#7 Feb 7, 2009
Knowitall9 wrote:
If you know it to be a fact , do what your heart and conscience dictates - No gay people are knowingly admitted - Please take my word -
r u a mason?
Hazel

Clarksville, TN

#8 Feb 8, 2009
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, i know for a fact the guy is gay, apparently he is keeping it quiet then.
were u and the guy...lovers ?? partners ??

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 8, 2009
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>r u a mason?
I am , and very proud to be - End this stupid thread and the next one - SHAME -
Wondering

Hazard, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2009
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>I am , and very proud to be - End this stupid thread and the next one - SHAME -
well, i'am gay and if you are gay, then you know who i'am talking about in the pic, it is a shame then if the Masons are such a higher standing group they claim to be and he is "lieing" to be a member!
Wondering

Hazard, KY

#11 Feb 8, 2009
Hazel wrote:
<quoted text>
were u and the guy...lovers ?? partners ??
no we were not, but i have seen his nude pics on line on a personals web site. thank you very much!
rod

Clarksville, TN

#12 Feb 8, 2009
Wondering wrote:
just wondering if you can be gay and be in the Masonic Lodges here in Burnside and Somerset? Saw a guy in the group pic of the Masons that was in the paper the other day that i know is gay
bump

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 8, 2009
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>well, i'am gay and if you are gay, then you know who i'am talking about in the pic, it is a shame then if the Masons are such a higher standing group they claim to be and he is "lieing" to be a member!
If you have such info , and wish to discuss it , please call three eight three three one four nine - Keeping in mind , this thread will be copied and monitored for inappropriate and slanderous statements - I P addresses can and/or will be traced - If this is some form of entertainment for you , please drop it -
Rise

Harrison, AR

#15 Feb 8, 2009
Rise <<<--- NOT a Mason (probably not their type). I know and respect some very very fine, Masons however. Who one is intimate with is definitely one's business...in the end.
wondering

Hazard, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2009
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>If you have such info , and wish to discuss it , please call three eight three three one four nine - Keeping in mind , this thread will be copied and monitored for inappropriate and slanderous statements - I P addresses can and/or will be traced - If this is some form of entertainment for you , please drop it -
there is nothing "slanderous" to it, its the damn truth!
interesting

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2009
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>well, i'am gay and if you are gay, then you know who i'am talking about in the pic, it is a shame then if the Masons are such a higher standing group they claim to be and he is "lieing" to be a member!
maybe i would like to meet both you guy's sometime, but i am very discreet about who i am and who i am playing around with
wondering

Hazard, KY

#19 Feb 8, 2009
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>maybe i would like to meet both you guy's sometime, but i am very discreet about who i am and who i am playing around with
I would not meet anybody off of Topix, too many gay bashers out there and i would not trust anybody. On the per sites you at least get to see pics of who you are talking with or trying to meet.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 8, 2009
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>maybe i would like to meet both you guy's sometime, but i am very discreet about who i am and who i am playing around with
If you want to meet me , about this stupid stuff , you claim to know me , so you know where I live , you've got my phone #- don't waste any time getting here - I'm outside and not hiding - I think you just crossed a line - If I'm still here Monday morning , I'll know you and where this is coming from -Again , please drop the subject - You know what you're doing is wrong and stupid , but I am ready to stand -
lazy days

Hazard, KY

#21 Feb 8, 2009
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to meet me , about this stupid stuff , you claim to know me , so you know where I live , you've got my phone #- don't waste any time getting here - I'm outside and not hiding - I think you just crossed a line - If I'm still here Monday morning , I'll know you and where this is coming from -Again , please drop the subject - You know what you're doing is wrong and stupid , but I am ready to stand -
i don't see where neither one of them said they "knew" you or where you lived, you gave out the phone number to who ever that is, and i see where nobody crossed the line, if anything, you are the one making a bigger deal out of it, a simple question was asked and you reacted very "oddly" to it. And whats the remark if your "still here on monday" about? I think you need to quit while your still ahead, i don't think someone would bring something like this up if they did not have substancial facts.
interesting

Somerset, KY

#22 Feb 8, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I would not meet anybody off of Topix, too many gay bashers out there and i would not trust anybody. On the per sites you at least get to see pics of who you are talking with or trying to meet.
i understand very well since i do not know anyone on here. you brought up a good point

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23 Feb 8, 2009
lazy days wrote:
<quoted text>i don't see where neither one of them said they "knew" you or where you lived, you gave out the phone number to who ever that is, and i see where nobody crossed the line, if anything, you are the one making a bigger deal out of it, a simple question was asked and you reacted very "oddly" to it. And whats the remark if your "still here on monday" about? I think you need to quit while your still ahead, i don't think someone would bring something like this up if they did not have substancial facts.
Never one to leave a meal unfinished - If this was being slung in my direction , it's wrong - I don't need to be ahead - Why should I quit when I didn't start it - If someone has a problem , they should do it one on one - not disrespect something sacred- Topix being what it is , even I don't joke about certain things - On the other hand , if there's a perceived problem , I'm willing to help - If I can - Peace -

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#24 Feb 8, 2009
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>maybe i would like to meet both you guy's sometime, but i am very discreet about who i am and who i am playing around with
Just to clarify , what picture and whom are you talking about ? I personally don't post improper pictures on any site - I am not gay , nor do I know any Brothers that are - Take my word , you don't want to meet me concerning any gay stuff - Enjoy your life and look elsewhere -
wondering

Hazard, KY

#25 Feb 8, 2009
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>I am , and very proud to be - End this stupid thread and the next one - SHAME -
I think "interesting" thought you were by this comment. And i said nothing of pictures of you, unless you are the one i recogonized in the pic that was in the paper. I will stop posting on this subject on Topix and just take this matter to a higher authority for investigation.....and i gurantee, it will not be pretty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 11 min Voyeur 31,909
Keith Johnson 6 hr Unknown 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr just saying 148,850
AKC Registered White German Shepard Pups For Sale (Apr '09) 13 hr Over your head 45
ugn 13 hr Ollie 4
the music thread (Jan '12) 17 hr Musikologist 549
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 18 hr Hatti_Hollerand 12,545
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages