Harbor Vs. Reno's
fk fitzer

Lexington, KY

#82 Jul 27, 2008
as far as reno's goes i could go on for hours and pages about the nasty restaurant and all the losers that are supposed to "manage" it while they are downing jager bombs they dont pay for and snorting pills that are still hanging out of their noses. but simply put the place is trash. the food is trash and the owner is the worst of all. anyone with a wife like his shouldnt have a girlfriend named "baby" on the side. if anyone there could stay sober for more than 15 minutes after they get there then maybe they would have business like they used too.
as for the people that work there... i feel sorry for them cause we all know they get treated like cotton pickers.
crazycarnut

Brownsville, TN

#83 Jul 27, 2008
I like most of the bartenders there.
fk fitzer

Lexington, KY

#84 Jul 28, 2008
crazycarnut wrote:
I like most of the bartenders there.
yeah they are all pretty good people.
love jessica bowling.
i work there

Richmond, KY

#85 Jul 28, 2008
summer_69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, sounds like an ex reno's worker is a little jelous that Lana got promoted. That is too funny! Girl, GET A LIFE! Lana is a good worker, maybe that is why she got promoted. Did you get fired from Reno's for being lazy and not being a good worker, or did you quit because Lana got promoted? lol
Yeh that is crazy i work there and people are probly jealous because lana got promoted and she is a really pretty girl. and she is becoming a great manager i think she would be good. and MAL is one of the best servers we have there. so stop bashing mal she is awesome!
ready set go

Brownsville, TN

#86 Jul 28, 2008
harbor
ALLRIGHT

Manchester, KY

#87 Jul 29, 2008
Couldn't do it , could u?? Nothing nice
Yep

Mount Vernon, KY

#88 Jul 29, 2008
This town needs to go full blown wet so all us "drunks" can go to an actual bar and leave the family crowd to themselves.
MR ARDOIN

Manchester, KY

#89 Aug 6, 2008
the harbor is better
bc there are some fine waitress
and the food is good
and never ate at renos
cc rodregis

Manchester, KY

#90 Aug 6, 2008
The harbor is the best place in town. All you haters that dont like it, is because you are trash and cant afford it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the TRUTH

Somerset, KY

#91 Aug 7, 2008
Harbor is a bit expensive but worth it. Renos is gross and the waitresses are skanky!
fk fitzer

London, KY

#92 Aug 11, 2008
Reno's is a great place to go if you are a minor who wants to get drunk and molested :x
SERIOUSLY

Corbin, KY

#93 Aug 11, 2008
IF U WANT GOOD FOOD GO TO THE HARBOR....IF U WANT GOOD DRUGS GO TO RENO'S
So Over Somerset

London, KY

#94 Aug 11, 2008
Both are about the same.

Since: Aug 08

Somerset, KY

#96 Aug 22, 2008
VOTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the girls look really skanky in there
Hey now, I work there and I am far from skanky so lets re-evaluate what you have to say about all the servers.

Somerset, KY

#97 Aug 22, 2008
So Over Somerset wrote:
Both are about the same.
Name one time you've gotten drugs from someone at Reno's! You got something to say about it, but no story to back it up. What makes you so sure you know what you are talking about?

Somerset, KY

#98 Aug 22, 2008
i work there wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh that is crazy i work there and people are probly jealous because lana got promoted and she is a really pretty girl. and she is becoming a great manager i think she would be good. and MAL is one of the best servers we have there. so stop bashing mal she is awesome!
Jessica is a sweatheart. A majority of people that work there are good people.

Somerset, KY

#99 Aug 22, 2008
ready set go wrote:
harbor
Lana is achieving more in her life than just serving for the rest of her life, why hate...congratulate. Mal is the shit, too. There will be no bad mouthing Mal!!!

“What's all the fuss about?”

Somerset, KY

#100 Aug 22, 2008
VOTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the girls look really skanky in there
Skanky? I am far from skanky, try again!

Somerset, KY

#102 Aug 22, 2008
thats funny wrote:
<quoted text>
"Renos Drughouse" thats a good one.
And that is true about that malvery chick i go there every now and then and i hear stuff all the time about her.
Point proven, you hear stuff all the time. So when did hearing stuff make it automatically true?

Somerset, KY

#103 Aug 22, 2008
KnOwItAlL wrote:
<quoted text>
I must be blind because the girls at Renos are not hot?? what do you guys consider hot.. crackheads or potbellies??
awww knowitall doesn't know it all. I don't know of one crackhead girl at Reno's and who the hell are you to hate a girl for eating an extra jelly doughnut or two. Sounds to me like you haven't been into Reno's lately cause in my personal opinion we got some hot girls up in there and I would know, I am there almost everyday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min Get Real 170,078
Just how rude are Wal-mart employees (Apr '15) 3 hr ramone lavael 18
Ashlee Woodall 4 hr John whang 6
Thanksgiving 4 hr John whang 6
Mr. John Whang please read. 4 hr John whang 15
Kwinton Price 4 hr John whang 8
Bethany Beatty 4 hr John whang 2

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages