First Prev
of 4
Next Last
NotSure

London, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Anybody hear anything about some students at pulaski getting arrested today?
Surprised

Brownsville, TN

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Now we all know students at PC never do anything to get in to trouble. That just doesn't happen. If they truly did get arrested then it must have been really bad because that put up with most anything there. You can bet they weren't ball players or they would never have been arrested. They always cover for them.
What Do You Say

Corbin, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2010
NotSure wrote:
Looks like "Surprised" is a troublemaker, doesn't know anything. Or maybe a kid with weak parents
for real

London, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2010
Surprised wrote:
Now we all know students at PC never do anything to get in to trouble. That just doesn't happen. If they truly did get arrested then it must have been really bad because that put up with most anything there. You can bet they weren't ball players or they would never have been arrested. They always cover for them.
I went to pc my whole life & graduated there & yeah kids got in trouble like everywhere else. I was one of them so now what?
Surprised

Brownsville, TN

#5 Apr 23, 2010
What Do You Say wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like "Surprised" is a troublemaker, doesn't know anything. Or maybe a kid with weak parents
Or maybe just truthful.
for real

London, KY

#6 Apr 23, 2010
I deal with facts not opinions. Just like buttholes, we've all got one.
pc parent

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2010
the way i raise my kids is you do the crime you do the time and yup they are in sports but if they did get in trouble you better believe they will get into trouble who pissed in your cherrios today i hope things get better for you i will say a prayer for you tonight god bless everyone
funny

London, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2010
love it how u wrote "pissed in your cheerios" and god bless everyone in the same sentence. u need to sit in time out.
pchs

AOL

#9 Apr 23, 2010
yeah, apparently it was some students who vandalized something at the school - at least that's the talk coming from the other students right now.
Peace

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2010
ummm. well. to start out I think if u do not attend PCHS and running ur mouth u should just go somewhere. Its just pure drama. yes there were some of the senior class that went over the courtyard wall and done some things. It was supposed to be funny for our Seniors. The group that done it stuck around to have a laugh and only got busted. It wasn't just PC students in on it either. Some SW girls were in on it too. drop it!
hopefully

Brownsville, TN

#11 Apr 23, 2010
I sure hope the administration doesn't turn a blind eye to this. My goodness they should be prosecuted.
Jury

London, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2010
They rolled some trees and they were all suspended----all of them---yes even the athletes.
Get Real

Brownsville, TN

#13 Apr 23, 2010
Jury wrote:
They rolled some trees and they were all suspended----all of them---yes even the athletes.
Surely nobody got arrested for simply rolling trees. I think there was more to it than that. Would you like to tell what they really did? Probably best you don't.
mind ya own

Brownsville, TN

#14 Apr 23, 2010
yeah thats all that happened so.. f off

“Welcome to the Winds of Change”

Level 5

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 24, 2010
What i find really said is that there is an acutal thread about some minor incursion at a high school. Really do the folks here in Somerset have nothing better to do than to start drama. I will take a guess that most have nothing better to do on a Friday night than to stir up drama. Its the end of the school year and of high school for some kids practical jokes happen, get over it.
lightinup

Crossett, AR

#16 Apr 24, 2010
Allanon80 wrote:
What i find really said is that there is an acutal thread about some minor incursion at a high school. Really do the folks here in Somerset have nothing better to do than to start drama. I will take a guess that most have nothing better to do on a Friday night than to stir up drama. Its the end of the school year and of high school for some kids practical jokes happen, get over it.
How is it "starting drama" by simply asking what happened? Kids do the pranks to be noticed...They want the attention. I am sure some are saying "hey we made it on topix"...get over yourself. If what I am hearing is true, they were not very smart. 8-10 people sneeking in somewhere??? No wonder they got caught.
pchs

AOL

#17 Apr 24, 2010
Yeah, I heard it had to do with a Senior prank too. I don't know...unless there's really more to it - I think they might have overreacted. Kids are supposed to have 'fun' and Senior Prank Day is supposed to be a fun thing. Gotta stop being so...uptight over all of it. AS LONG AS IT WAS ONLY A SENIOR PRANK - not true vandalism or something else.
Pam

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Apr 24, 2010
Peace wrote:
ummm. well. to start out I think if u do not attend PCHS and running ur mouth u should just go somewhere. Its just pure drama. yes there were some of the senior class that went over the courtyard wall and done some things. It was supposed to be funny for our Seniors. The group that done it stuck around to have a laugh and only got busted. It wasn't just PC students in on it either. Some SW girls were in on it too. drop it!
Why is it when it is your precious PCHS you don't want anyone running their mouth, but when something about another school and it's students is on here you guys are quick to post your mouthy remarks? Makes you mad when you are involved in the one being run down huh? Oh well, the only thing I can say to you, is to just get over it. People are gonna say what they want to say and nothing you can do about it. It's like they grow them a set of balls when something is posted on topix because then they can get on here and say something they normally wouldn't say because they can hide behind their screen with a bogous name.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19 Apr 24, 2010
Not always on prank day , butt , waaaaay back , at Ferguson school , more than once , the principal found his VW up on the side walk , about two inches from the main office door - Had to crawl thru the car , do a "Duke's" exit thru the passenger window , just to get in the office - Bad kids , Bad -
yup

Somerset, KY

#20 Apr 24, 2010
NotSure wrote:
yea..it was apart of the senior prank..they climbed a latter and jumped in the court yard and then rolled the court yard the reason the got caught? the milk man lol if they wouldnt have gotten caught climbing in the court yard it would have just been vandalism..but they go arrested for breaking and entering

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min LMS 148,405
Sex Offender (Aug '09) 25 min Concerned 62
Abortion, people putting themselves first over ... 37 min Concerned 12
For sale used desk top,an labtop 39 min Hldbuttrum 1
4 word game (Jan '09) 4 hr Red_Forman 2,410
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 12,509
Mommy Mills and the entitlement system. 4 hr Heman Womenhater 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages