what Obama has done for me!!

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Barbourville, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2013
I would like to thank our wonderful President obama for his obamacare. Thanks to you my employeer instead of buying everyone health insurance is gonna cut everyone to 25 hours a week. I will be making atleast $200 less a month now. Thank you liberials for voting the idiot back in now we all can be poor together.
stupid

Bonnyman, KY

#2 Mar 16, 2013
get on assistance and sleep till noon.
Sweet cheeks

Strunk, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2013
He let me out of the closet to marry my lover.
yo wellcum

Bonnyman, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
mike wrote:
I would like to thank our wonderful President obama for his obamacare. Thanks to you my employeer instead of buying everyone health insurance is gonna cut everyone to 25 hours a week. I will be making atleast $200 less a month now. Thank you liberials for voting the idiot back in now we all can be poor together.
that ther 2nd job will build alittle steam in ye son!
Really

London, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2013
So, because your employer is a cheap-ass douchebag that would rather subsidize his employees healthcare to the rest of the taxpayers before taking a small cut in HIS profits and actually give you the benefits you earn as an employee, blame the President.

Makes sense.

You're employer is a dick, blame him.
Really

London, KY

#7 Mar 16, 2013
That's why 80% of Wal Mart employees are on assistance programs. Why would they pay to take care of their employees when they can get you to do it?
gomer-ez

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Sweet cheeks wrote:
He let me out of the closet to marry my lover.
Why ,were you to dumb to use the door knob?
mike

Barbourville, KY

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Really wrote:
So, because your employer is a cheap-ass douchebag that would rather subsidize his employees healthcare to the rest of the taxpayers before taking a small cut in HIS profits and actually give you the benefits you earn as an employee, blame the President.
Makes sense.
You're employer is a dick, blame him.
anyone with a brain stem knows the rich arn't gonna give up anymore money than they have to. It's Obama's fault because if he lives in the real world he would know it would not have worked.
Really

Corbin, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2013
I don't know what world you live in but Obammy is not your friend. He is trying to make it so that you will have to ask the govermnement to breathe. Wait and see first they will take your guns then they will come for you.

Remember HITLER? Look it up.
stealth ninja

Scottsville, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2013
My mind and body are my weapons.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

London, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Works out good for my mom. Since her stroke, she was paying out a lot for her meds. Doughnut whole every year. She didn't hit the doughnut hole last year. With that being said however, the problem is Obama did not hit the healthcare where he should have. The problem is with the pricing from the Dr's to the hospital. Look up how much certain procedures cost in different countries, like an MRI for example. The US is way more expensive than any other country. Same with prescription medicine. How can you buy a drug made in the US for 7 bucks in Canada, and it cost 40 here?
Paul Revere

Nancy, KY

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Really wrote:
That's why 80% of Wal Mart employees are on assistance programs. Why would they pay to take care of their employees when they can get you to do it?
Maybe that's because they are PART TIME EMPLOYEES! Since when do part timers get a benefits package?
Stop living your life like everydody owes you something!
That's the entitlement society that Obama and the liberals are creating. Don't get sucked in!
stealth ninja

Scottsville, KY

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Really wrote:
walmart has replacements in line for whoever quits.i worked there for years.seen many people come and go.they dont care about the customer or the associates.ive been both
gomer-ez

Somerset, KY

#15 Mar 18, 2013
stealth ninja wrote:
My mind and body are my weapons.
You mean you have no self defense?
guess

Somerset, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2013
mike wrote:
Gee Mike you would be more believable if you weren't spamming!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/barbourville-...

“speak your mind!”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Voice in your head wrote:
Works out good for my mom. Since her stroke, she was paying out a lot for her meds. Doughnut whole every year. She didn't hit the doughnut hole last year. With that being said however, the problem is Obama did not hit the healthcare where he should have. The problem is with the pricing from the Dr's to the hospital. Look up how much certain procedures cost in different countries, like an MRI for example. The US is way more expensive than any other country. Same with prescription medicine. How can you buy a drug made in the US for 7 bucks in Canada, and it cost 40 here?
we are all considered units.wait till your dear old unit reaches a certain age,she will get a asprin instead of the meds she really needs and sent home,as she will have reached an age they no longer deemed her ok to recieve meds
Dayyuumm

London, KY

#19 Mar 18, 2013
my company shut down and moved to china and left me without a job, thanks nobama
simple

Bonnyman, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Voice in your head wrote:
Our drug companies gotta pay all lobbist FEE's!
1st term congressman = middle class pay and bank account
2nd term congressman = gold toliet lid, swiss bank customer !
cost are great in a honest USA!
stealth ninja

Scottsville, KY

#21 Mar 18, 2013
gomer-ez wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you have no self defense?
well.basically yes. I am defenseless except in video games.i rock in the world of cyberspace.
Really

London, KY

#22 Mar 18, 2013
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's because they are PART TIME EMPLOYEES! Since when do part timers get a benefits package?
Stop living your life like everydody owes you something!
That's the entitlement society that Obama and the liberals are creating. Don't get sucked in!
And why is that? Because Wal Mart would rather let YOU and ME pay for the healthcare of there employees than shell out for it themself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Fact Man 141,251
anyone else think the child support system sucks. (Nov '08) 12 min Goldie Golden Dome 199
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 15 min gladthelakeisback 26,883
Lean on me llc. / Cindy Akers (Aug '10) 50 min Avnger 17
Play chain reaction (Sep '08) 3 hr Dickens1 12,186
This or That? (May '11) 3 hr Dickens1 1,493
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 3 hr Dickens1 14,995
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages