she's ugly
Hmmmmm

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Oct 9, 2008
umm no she aint she is very pretty.
jhgjg44

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2008
she is backstabing her friend whitney!! she is talking to her bf!!!
des

Newark, OH

#4 Oct 9, 2008
this is destiny
no i'm not!
who are you "jhgjg44"?
i love whitney to death
and me and chris are ONLY FRIENDS
!!!!!!!!!!
uh5r67

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2008
i see you and chris at school all the time you cant tell me you wouldnt date him!!!
des

Newark, OH

#6 Oct 9, 2008
no i wouldn't.
chris is cool in all
but he's not worth loosing a friend over.
it's funny how your judging stuff you know nothing about.
so who are you?

“just living my life”

Since: Oct 08

houston

#7 Oct 9, 2008
hey now i dont know who u r but this is baker and des is a good friend of mine and whit is my cuz so quit try to start crap u got it
April

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2008
Okay destiny idk what was up wiht the comment under my name??? i did not post jack crap about you. this is the first time iv been on here today!!! wtf??? i know you and chris arent talking and even if you was then i wouldnt post it ob topics!!! thats stupid!!! i didnt even know you had a section on here till i read the comment you left on mine and i found yours!!!
demmy

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2008
i think she's kinda ugly.
and weird.
des

Newark, OH

#10 Oct 9, 2008
[[april,mmkay idc it was just wierd bc i got that "backstabbing" comment under that name
then on yours it was the same name about you and taylor]]

so just to make it clear
IF ANYONE ON THIS WEBSITE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY
SAY IT TO ME!

and whoever wrote my name as a discussion, your an iddiot.
april

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 9, 2008
wtf idc!!!
des

Newark, OH

#13 Oct 9, 2008
i know april, i dropped it already.
i just put that for everyone.
i wasn't refering to you.
okay?
to des

Somerset, KY

#14 Oct 9, 2008
well you prob are tryin to take her bf bc your a back stabing slut well if i was whit i would not even let you look at him you always think you so hott but im sorry your not oh and not only that the only thing that you are good at is brakin people up oh and you just think you can fight well i will give you this you can run your mouth but when it comes to fighting i could kick your a** any day i would love to post that crap on myspce and let every one no theally pussyyour are so haha to you oh and you think your not a slut i think any one who f*cks doanld brown is a slut and when you get around guys ou that sh*t is funny you act all hot but your not just bc you have big boobs dont mean sh*t there nasty and saggy any ways
des

Newark, OH

#16 Oct 9, 2008
look i don't know who you are but you obviously don't know anything about me!
idc if you run your mouth, i know the truth and thats all that matters.
and i think it's a little funny, you'd talk about me and can't say your name.
believe what you want.

THE TRUTH IS
i'm not messing with chris.

i'm not the imature one here
des

Newark, OH

#17 Oct 9, 2008
i really wish these lifeless iddiots would put there name on here,
oh wait then everyone will know how full of it and stupid they are.
Whitney Hope

London, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2008
well i love it when ppl thalk about when i have no idea whats going on can someone plz feel me in who is jhgjg44 && how do u no him & des r talking && who is uh5r67 && when do u see them in the hall way
i no 4 sure

London, KY

#19 Oct 10, 2008
ok well whitney here is whats going on i go 2 p.c & i see her trying 2 flirt with chirs but u have nothing 2 worry about i think theey r just friends 4 now but later on down the line u might b.c she does flirt with him i have see it byself && i have heard ppl talkin that she calles him every night and everything like that im sorry whitney hunny honestly i think u need 2 pick better friends that will not flirt with ur bf i think that its pretty messed up she clames 2 be ur best friend && then do that2 u
u should no

London, KY

#20 Oct 10, 2008
whit hunny they r all trting 2 help u
Whitney Hope

London, KY

#21 Oct 10, 2008
u all i appreciate u all stickin up 4 me but im a big girl i can handel things on my own everyone just drop this hole thing i would appereciate it
redneck girl

Louisville, KY

#22 Oct 10, 2008
well destiny is one of my friends from middle school and she dosent do nothing to hurt anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min CriminalForever 156,592
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr gladthelakeisback 34,104
I think Im allergic to my boyfriend (Apr '09) 2 hr knee grow 63
is ttai a good place to work? 3 hr Jefferson Darcy 4
Missy Poo 4 hr Betty Cares 38
joesph hibbert 23 hr Hey 3
Poll E.P.O's Should women that lie on men get them (Mar '09) Thu slick 13

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages