Somerset Cinemas 8
Karen

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 21, 2012
went there this morning to see alvin and the chipmunks with the kids. the website said that it was playing at 10:00 am. when we got there we were told by the guy that the 10am showing was only for a school group and not open to the public ! so why was it on the website if it wasn't open to the public??? my kids were so upset that they cried all the way back home!! why do they do this?
Jungle

Tishomingo, MS

#2 Jan 21, 2012
Karen wrote:
went there this morning to see alvin and the chipmunks with the kids. the website said that it was playing at 10:00 am. when we got there we were told by the guy that the 10am showing was only for a school group and not open to the public ! so why was it on the website if it wasn't open to the public??? my kids were so upset that they cried all the way back home!! why do they do this?
At the top of their website it clearly states movies prior to 1:00 PM is for groups. You can't blame them for your mistake. Take the kids to McDonalds they will forgive you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philosophical Question 3 min Just wondering 13
Girl at Wendy's south 12 min Just wondering 17
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 24 min Rickster-- 36,526
When did Knowitall9 become so vulger? 1 hr Forsure 51
John little metal midget whang 1 hr Forsure 3
Pilgrims I caught "Forsure" ......... 2 hr Jeff 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Blacklagoon 165,504

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages