Christians call Muslim bluff in libel suit

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul Revere

Somerset, KY

#1 May 1, 2013
If you haven't read about this...well, first that isn't surprising. But, secondly you will be shocked to learn that radical terrorist training camps are possibly being operated right here in the US. And YOU are helping fund them.
A Christian group dared to expose the operation and were slapped with a libel suit. Now, they are calling the bluff of those behind the suit and the camps.
Fascinating stuff...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/01/christia...
Jack

Oneida, TN

#2 May 1, 2013
Wonder why Obama don't have them on the terrorist watch list. Obama had plenty of warning about the Boston bombers.
Paul Revere

Manchester, KY

#3 May 1, 2013
It appears my "Topix stalker" is back, judging everything I post in a negative light. I LOVE pi$$ing off liberals!

Where is the news media on this story as well?
No network mention of the Gosnell trial story yet either. But, they all find time for the Collins "out of the closet" story? Sad.
gomer-ez

London, KY

#4 May 1, 2013
Someone should tell the ATF.They could bring in their tanks,and bust the place up.Oh I forgot these are a non-violent religious group.Unlike those radicals in Waco.
We have to be more tolerant,of the mad-bombers from the middle east.They are just misunderstood.We do not understand their culture.Guess what,I do not care about their culture.
Rodeo man

Bowling Green, KY

#6 May 2, 2013
This has been going on since the eighties.a group known as Jamaat ul fuqura has at least fifteen suspected camps (communities)throughout the Appalachians from New York to Tennessee.georgia South Carolina Virginia and Colorado.you tube contains lots of news clips from these areas local news stations from years past that wasn't broadcast nationally.

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 May 2, 2013
Well, if they have been training terrorists since the 80s then this has got to be the worst terrorist organization in history. What have they done?
Papermoon22

Mena, AR

#8 Aug 8, 2013
NEED ANY MORE PROOF THAN THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 9, 2013
Maybe the IRS should be spending time looking at them,instead of the Tea Party. Heaven forbid NSA would want to look at a terrorist group.Oh I forgot this is a peace loving group.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 9, 2013
I'm sorry Instead of group I ment to say Cult.2
Tough Love

Somerset, KY

#11 Aug 9, 2013
Ah yes. The "Christian" Action Network, the offshoot of Fallwell's Moral Majority. I had the rare privilege to see them in action back in the early 90s as they lobbied against Mosques, Synagogs, Hindu and Buddhist Temples in the Washington area, not to mention gay's, abortion, birth control and women in the work place. I remember one mailing that talked about how they wanted women out of the workplace and back in the home to where they would fulfill their "God given role" of wife and mother. Twenty years later it's just more of the same.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 9, 2013
The truth is the truth,no matter the messenger.
KELLERMAN

East Liberty, OH

#13 Aug 9, 2013
Tough Love wrote:
Ah yes. The "Christian" Action Network, the offshoot of Fallwell's Moral Majority. I had the rare privilege to see them in action back in the early 90s as they lobbied against Mosques, Synagogs, Hindu and Buddhist Temples in the Washington area, not to mention gay's, abortion, birth control and women in the work place. I remember one mailing that talked about how they wanted women out of the workplace and back in the home to where they would fulfill their "God given role" of wife and mother. Twenty years later it's just more of the same.
the scary part of this is that some of these religious zealots are just as dangerous. I don't think would feel cozy around either group. I'm sure if these groups were located in this part of the country that the locals would be in arms. I think when you hear the word Fallwell than one doesn't have to hear anything else to know the stupidity of this group.
walt

Stearns, KY

#14 Aug 9, 2013
Paul Revere wrote:
If you haven't read about this...well, first that isn't surprising. But, secondly you will be shocked to learn that radical terrorist training camps are possibly being operated right here in the US. And YOU are helping fund them.
A Christian group dared to expose the operation and were slapped with a libel suit. Now, they are calling the bluff of those behind the suit and the camps.
Fascinating stuff...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/01/christia...
Stories like this are usually only found on FOX News and about half of the sheeple in this country have been groomed to not accept anything they report. Its too late, we have already been taken over, they are just tieing up the loose ends like Constitutional rights and such.

Why do you think the government gave out phones to the poor? How can you track and spy on everyone if some people are too poor to own a phone? They are already here, they are using our government against us. The Fort Hood shooter was in our military for 30 years and has been paid over $300,000 since he's been in jail. The widows, orphans and families of the ones he killed are on foodstamps trying to get by.

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 10, 2013
walt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stories like this are usually only found on FOX News and about half of the sheeple in this country have been groomed to not accept anything they report. Its too late, we have already been taken over, they are just tieing up the loose ends like Constitutional rights and such.
Why do you think the government gave out phones to the poor? How can you track and spy on everyone if some people are too poor to own a phone? They are already here, they are using our government against us. The Fort Hood shooter was in our military for 30 years and has been paid over $300,000 since he's been in jail. The widows, orphans and families of the ones he killed are on foodstamps trying to get by.
I agree that paying Hassan seems ludicrous. But he hasn't stood trial yet, has he? I think the military's rule is that you hold your rank until the verdict. Innocent until proven guilty.

If they suspended that rule in some cases but in others it would be an arbitrary justice system.
ironic man

Lexington, KY

#16 Aug 10, 2013
in my opinion, the justice system is in a state of chaos. laws are being executed and enforced based upon political belief and popular vote rather than on the law itself.

this man has renounced his American citizenship, confessed and boasted of the killing as following his religious beliefs and professes a wish to be executed.

this should be considered an act of terrorism similarly to the boston marathon bombers.

his money and possessions should go the people who's lives he destroyed, and his death wish should be granted, with the same humanity he showed HIS victims, NONE!

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#17 Aug 10, 2013
“street crimes, drugs, brothels, unemployment fraud and other offenses”

i think you got the Muslims mixed up with the Mormons.
Tough Love

Somerset, KY

#18 Aug 10, 2013
Due process is a Constitutional right that is granted to ALL people in this country regardless of who they are, what they believe or what they are accused of. That is a pretty remarkable thing and something we should never seek to circumvent for any reason.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 10, 2013
Lt us not forget the christians.

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Aug 10, 2013
Let us not forget the christians
gun nut

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 10, 2013
Tough Love wrote:
Due process is a Constitutional right that is granted to ALL people in this country regardless of who they are, what they believe or what they are accused of. That is a pretty remarkable thing and something we should never seek to circumvent for any reason.
tell that to the media, and other people out for zimmermans blood!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Lori 137,914
Famous Outlaws MC members (Jun '09) 1 hr anomalous 11
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr gladthelakeisback 26,300
Anyone ever attend the mandatory Families in Tr... (Mar '11) 5 hr control 25
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 6 hr Rose of Tralee 11,183
19 Kids and Counting 8 hr Anon 6
News I-66: The road to controversy (Jul '08) 9 hr Henry Ford 172
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]