who dis kid?
brandon roy

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2008
yea i went to school with him me and him got in alot of trouble i like him
emilee whitt

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2008
he is stupid and loves to start stuff not only that a player and gets mad when he gets cought up in his stupid lies so he starts stuff yeah its stupid. and yeah not only that he is a shity friend and "brandon roy" he problies talks shi about you so yeah i would not take up for his stupid ass
hahaha
=]
emilee mother fuckin whitt
i will teach you [caleb] to keep your mouth shut you starded with the wrong bitch
dont be mad bc you dont have what me and kevin do im sorry
calebs sister

Manchester, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2008
emilee whitt wrote:
he is stupid and loves to start stuff not only that a player and gets mad when he gets cought up in his stupid lies so he starts stuff yeah its stupid. and yeah not only that he is a shity friend and "brandon roy" he problies talks shi about you so yeah i would not take up for his stupid ass
hahaha
=]
emilee mother fuckin whitt
i will teach you [caleb] to keep your mouth shut you starded with the wrong bitch
someone really needs to teach you to spell, oh yeah. and maybe you should stop spending so much time thinking about what my brother does and more time paying attention to what your boyfriend is doing. he may not be the best person in the world but he wasnt lying. oh, and if you want to talk about starting(thats how you spell it) something with the wrong person... maybe you should rethink messing with my little brother.
the one

Hazard, KY

#5 Sep 21, 2008
lol haha he s pretty good at football..
saywhoo

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2008
well honestly emilee, your being a retard.
caleb and kayla are happy and you can't get mad just because kevin is messing everything up and treating you like shit.
your being so childish about this whole thing with you guys.
caleb was trying to help you so you don't get hurt and you can't face the truth.
you act like you and kevin are married...and he didn't take your virginity, that tyler guy did, he never raped you. and just bc you and kevin have fucked like 100 times doesn't mean your the only girl he wants.
keep giving it up, he'll still get head from amilia.
so i agree with calebs sister, fix your own shit before you start it.
and caleb is awesome to no end.
peaceandlove

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2008
caleb is pretty cool
but him and kev should quit fighting, they were good friends, i thaught?
saywhoo

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2008
emilee, quit running your mouth bc you won't do anything and you know it.
your all talk
grow upp.
Kyra XX

Cleveland, GA

#9 Sep 21, 2008
Well, I think Caleb is funny.
Everyone should lay off of Emilee too, shes a great person but from what i've heard I guess that Kevin is treating her badly.:/
But yeah i like Caleb as a friend hes cool.
:]
Yep

Brownsville, TN

#10 Sep 21, 2008
haha, I'm an "ex" of Caleb's and I don't give a flying fuck what people are going to say to me after this..
but.
truth is, Caleb is a down-right player,
his cousin, Courtney tried to get me
with him and I did. Caleb use to be a nice guy.
he's different outside of school, but inside,
he's always gonna be a player.
he's cheated on like, alot of his girlfriends.
probably on me as well.
and Kayla? I'd watch out honey.
he brags about himself way too much,
like honestly,
you're not God's best creation.
you're actually FAR FROM IT,
and Emilee,
I agree with every word you said.
Caleb is a dickhead.
(:
and honestly,
that's saying all the "nice" things about him.
oh, and for all of those people who are gonna say, "get a life.."
I have one. I just like telling the
truth about people.
The truth hurts.
especially when it's about someone you dislike.
(:
Yep

Brownsville, TN

#11 Sep 21, 2008
and that's real (:
hah

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2008
his girlfriends pretty rad.. Kayla
caleb

Nicholson, GA

#13 Sep 21, 2008
yeah i love myself so what. i have cheated on girls b4 but i quit that a long time ago, and i havn't cheated on kayla, but once again i do love myself.
caleb

Nicholson, GA

#14 Sep 21, 2008
who doesn't love therselvs
Ashley

Somerset, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2008
Caleb im your friend and all.
but why are you lying?
Either that or you need to teach your friends to shut their mouths about you.
Cause their all saying that your cheating on her.
And if you are then Kayla doesnt deserve to be treated like that.
And everyone on here besdies kyra and all the people that actually make fucking sense needs to get something strait.
Kevin didnt cheat on emilee and doesnt treat her bad.
First of all its called and argument.
And second of all who ever said that emilee wont do anything.
You might want to rethink that. She hunt dow amelia she even ripped her jaket trying to get to her.
But thats all over with.
They are cool now.
So if you ppl. want to say stuff say to her face at least. I mean grow up.
Marissaa

Brownsville, TN

#17 Sep 22, 2008
Caleb can be cool,
when he's not being a player.
wait, he's never cool then.
(:
sorry for dissing you Caleb,
you're not near as hot as
you wanna make yourself believe.
but you are pretty alright,
I'll give you that.
Kevins Mom

Hazard, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2008
Yeah, I nkow Caleb Trotter...he is a great kid in my book...
This is for Caleb:
Caleb, First of all I want to say you are a great kid and I think well of you. I do not understand why you started this crap. About 1 month or so ago when you told Emilee that Kevin cheated on her (which he didn't)...You and Kevin use to be best friends...Why would you say that stuff? I remember Kevin talking to you on the phone about a month or so ago and he asked you why you lied to her about that...and I recall you telling Kevin that you were sorry for ever saying anything and you would tell Emilee the truth. Did you?
Caleb, I don't understand why you would start something like that. You use to come over all the time and you and Kevin were close friends.
Kevin and Emilee are very happy together. And the only reason Kevin told Kayla you cheating on her is because it hurt his feelings when you lied about him. Kevin had his ankle injured and you were trying to pick a fight with him at school because Kevin told Kayla. Kevin is man enough to not fight with his friends over some stupid reason. Especially not at school...and especially not with his foot injured...also Kevin does not like hurting his friends. Did you think when you told Emilee those lies that Kevin would just let it go??? no, because Kevin loves Emilee and him telling Kayla was his way of getting back at you because he doesnt want to fight you over it...why? because fighting will not solve anything. When you told Emilee those lies about him, Kevin did not ever threaten you or try to fight you because he knew it was a lie. Kevin and Emilee both is at the point to where they think all the rumors are funny and it keeps them entertained to know that they are the talk at SWHS...LOL...
So everyone needs to drop all this nonsence talk about Kevin and Emilee.
I still Love you Caleb so you and Kevin need to shake hands and make up and become friends agin like you use to be :)
~Dee~
Kayla Taylor

Bulan, KY

#19 Sep 29, 2008
ok i know Caleb is a player && all but no matter what any of you all say i dont think he cheated on me. He is the best guy i have ever met he changed my life so much in the best way possible. I love him with all my heart now matter what!!!

so no matter what he has done to any of you, you dont need to run your mouth about him because you all know hes an awsome person!!!
courtnee

Richmond, KY

#20 Oct 5, 2008
emilee whitt wrote:
he is stupid and loves to start stuff not only that a player and gets mad when he gets cought up in his stupid lies so he starts stuff yeah its stupid. and yeah not only that he is a shity friend and "brandon roy" he problies talks shi about you so yeah i would not take up for his stupi
emilee mother fuckin whitt for one u little is calebs ck thie bit
for one u little bitch u need to keep ur mouth shut bout my cousin and ur goanna teach him a lesson i dont think so!! u better hope u never run into me cuz honey kevin aint going to like u when i rearrange your face!!!
courtnee

Richmond, KY

#21 Oct 5, 2008
Ashley wrote:
Caleb im your friend and all.
but why are you lying?
Either that or you need to teach your friends to shut their mouths about you.
Cause their all saying that your cheating on her.
And if you are then Kayla doesnt deserve to be treated like that.
And everyone on here besdies kyra and all the people that actually make fucking sense needs to get something strait.
Kevin didnt cheat on emilee and doesnt treat her bad.
First of all its called and argument.
And second of all who ever said that emilee wont do anything.
You might want to rethink that. She hunt dow amelia she even ripped her jaket trying to get to her.
But thats all over with.
They are cool now.
So if you ppl. want to say stuff say to her face at least. I mean grow up.
ok chick i dont know this emily girl or u either but caleb is my cousin so it doesnt matter whos talkin shit im goanna take up for him and evidently u dont know me cuz honey i wont back down and ur little friend tellin caleb shes goanna teach caled a lesson aint goanna happen so just quit runnin ur mouth bout him and all this stupid shit!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bo Cook 5 min John whang 14
anyone know 8 min John whang 3
Picke Park ByLaws 11 min John whang 17
Hatti and John Whang? 19 min John whang 4
Name this Somerset resident - user name is crim... 22 min John whang 5
Global warming 24 min John whang 25
easy does it 27 min John whang 18

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance